Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"...

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Rendition said:
not having an issue with it is 1 thing

This guy is actually supporting it.. Encouraging it

If he was really "big bro" he'd tell them to calm that sh*t down..

This is the Wshh era where everybody wants to make a name for themselves.. Best believe its some hoodrat somewhere who is plotting on these girls...they will use any excuse to get at them.. Including this
mann meet pyrexx from ABN he rolls with trae the truth (tx in this bi*ch btw!!)

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

and as you see he gets called "n*gga" often in the 2nd vid,and nobbody gives a fu*k.. alot of rappers have white mc in the roster who down to ride,but why are wbm being picked out

what i get from this is white spanish asian guys etc are upset that what they see as "dirty white girls" are freely sayin a word they only say in private,and it makes them mad a fu*k.

black people dont give a fu*k.. we know you alllll say that sh*t public or private. you dont listen to dmx and censor yourself when he says "where my nigggas at!!" when u in the ride alone.

its all subjective. to pick on these girls when its people twice they age saying and nobody cares
 6 years ago '07        #22
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
What is your thoughts about when black people call everyone a n*gga (asian, white, mexican, whatever). That sh*t happens all the time. The word is really watered down these days. If they grew up in that environment, then so be it. The only people who use it are ignorant anyways. No person should use it. I don't see Japanese people saying "My jap, whats good." The black community needs to get its priorities straight.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Superstar 
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
 marcusaka50 said:
i dont like white people are any other race besides black saying the word n*gga but at the same time im not NCAAP.
that you are not....
 6 years ago '04        #24
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
What an ignorant fu*k.
 06-23-2011, 04:36 PM         #25
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm black and I'm not supporting it.. I'm not upset about it but i won't be a mistah fab n*gga supporting it

Black people have the "you dont f!ght for bigger issues why f!ght for this" and that's the reason black people have a reputation for rolling over on every single issue...

slapaho said:
mann meet pyrexx from ABN he rolls with trae the truth (tx in this bi*ch btw!!)

and as you see he gets called "n*gga" often in the 2nd vid,and nobbody gives a fu*k.. alot of rappers have white mc in the roster who down to ride,but why are wbm being picked out

what i get from this is white spanish asian guys etc are upset that what they see as "dirty white girls" are freely sayin a word they only say in private,and it makes them mad a fu*k.

black people dont give a fu*k.. we know you alllll say that sh*t public or private. you dont listen to dmx and censor yourself when he says "where my nigggas at!!" when u in the ride alone.

its all subjective. to pick on these girls when its people twice they age saying and nobody cares
 06-23-2011, 04:37 PM         #26
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any white person who says the word "n*gga" does not have respect for black people or black culture. Think about it, they know when they say that word it offends most black people but they still choose to say it because they look at us as weaklings, sh*t, and below them.
 6 years ago '04        #27
KyleEshna 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 445 445
F.A.B. spitting the truth.
 06-23-2011, 04:40 PM         #28
kiTHCen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Any white person who says the word "n*gga" does not have respect for black people or black culture. Think about it, they know when they say that word it offends most black people but they still choose to say it because they look at us as weaklings, sh*t, and below them.
And that's the bottom line, just because one person is cool with it doesn't mean everyone is. She knows people dont like and continues to do it. But that ok because she has youtube views, and a robbery charge.....
 6 years ago '06        #29
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,629 | Props total: 8556 8556
 Superstar said:
that you are not....
fu*k you n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #30
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 Nickels said:
Props to my fellow white-folks that got the Blacks calling themselves the same names that we called them..ROFL.

It saves us white-folks from getting an a.ss-whoopin but we still get to hear the N-Word!!

White people manipulation>>>>>>Black people ignorance
Now I'll vouch for this.. Ya'll got us man, dead to rights... Freed us from slavery and gave us enough time to sell ourselves back for cheap... We stand for nothing :agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #31
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Nickels said:
What makes you certified huh??

Just cause you call yourself a "n*gga" dont mean sh*t, anybody can call they self a n*gga online.

I know one thang, Ya'll Black folks better watch your mouth and stop using the word "cracka", us white folks can say "n*gga" but you Blacks cant say cracka and you wont say Craka.
wow..lemme guess you think im white right?? yes anyone can say n*gga and i see/hear it everyday mostly by people i know arent black. watch 3 f!ght videos.. one black one white and one spanish..count how many times you hear "n*gga" i bet you money you hear it more in the vids with no black people in it.

i know one thing you sound like an a.ssshole with all them "you's and yall's and some's" you throw around like you aware of some sh*t when you sound like a lost white child lookin for acceptance and understanding.

Rendition said:
I'm black and I'm not supporting it.. I'm not upset about it but i won't be a mistah fab n*gga supporting it
Black people have the "you dont f!ght for bigger issues why f!ght for this" and that's the reason black people have a reputation for rolling over on every single issue...

people going back and forth on the word will always continue. to focus on some girls from the bay saying it will get us nowhere..whats to gain?? its so many people who say that sh*t..and will continue to say it. its not our word to begin with. africans didnt speak english as a first lanugage so the concept is debatable the best way to rid the world of the sh*t is to ignore it.
sparking debates about the sh*t just ups the stock of the as*hole saying it.

Last edited by slapaho; 06-23-2011 at 05:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #32
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Kreayshawn winnin, y'all n*ggas losin
 6 years ago '04        #33
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97

[video - click to view]

you know mr fab go hard on that sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #34
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
let dat girl swobb
 6 years ago '11        #35
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
I jus kno I didn't see a black rapper co-sign this sh*t on camera...dis bi*ch n*gga gon think different if the flood-gates open and every white person go round sayin that sh*t round him. Let's see how comfortable that n*gga feel then
 6 years ago '05        #36
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 06-23-2011 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #37
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
yall n*ggas in here mad a fu*k. yall look lame
 06-23-2011, 06:04 PM         #38
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the entire history of my people was barbarism and ignorance i'd emulate another group of people also.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Man fuk that let her say it...why give the word so much power? It don't mean what it meant back in like the 60s and even back then they was callin each other n*gga too!! She gettin all these youtube hits cuz u n*ggas is cryin over that BS and wild people like yo I wanna see that sh*t too...she ain't go stop sayin it now cuz she just go ride this wave you n*ggas created for her...use ya brain man...

These mu fukas in the entertainment biz to make money...controversy makes money so what's more controversial than a white girl rapper sayin n*gga? You n*ggas cryin over that bi*ch created her now we all gotta deal more whack rhymes
 6 years ago '09        #40
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19307 19307
 Rendition said:
Mistah fab was also 1 of the first to support Lil b calling himself a pretty bi*ch

Pretty much he's in support of anything that'll make a dollar
basically lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago