Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 03:37 PM         #1
7064 pageviews
179 comments

Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-nasty's usage of the word "n*gga"...

[video - click to view]

179 comments for "Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"..."

06-23-2011, 03:40 PM         #2
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ole Harriet Beecher Stowe a.ss n*gga. Cali LOST
 06-23-2011, 03:42 PM         #3
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never fu*ked with Mistah Fab

I understand those who are indifferent

but you gotta come out in support for them saying it?
 06-23-2011, 03:43 PM         #4
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've heard mistah fab spit two good verses his entire career.
 06-23-2011, 03:52 PM         #5
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga trippin
 6 years ago '04        #6
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
truthfullly does any real street n*gga gotta issue with anyone sayin that sh*t?? its way more issues going on in the hood besides some hangers-on using a word that means sh*t these days in the proper context.

plus most of the people who have an issue with the word "n*gga" arent even black. personally i dont think latin asain w/e people have anymore right to say than a white person does.

and thats from a certified n*gga.

ima startin callin my homies my spics crackers and my gook mob gangstas since we cant have sh*t anymore..ima steal yall sh*t.

Last edited by slapaho; 06-23-2011 at 03:59 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #7
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
dude is so fat you can't see his ears

looks like he's got his cheek pierced and sh*t when he's looking at the camera
 6 years ago '06        #8
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8604 8604
i dont like white people are any other race besides black saying the word n*gga but at the same time im not NCAAP.

its not that serious for me to go out of way to defend my race everytime i hear a white person say n*gga.

black people we set our selves up for sh*t like this.

even tho i dont like im not going to do nothing about it because i got more serious problems in life.
 06-23-2011, 04:08 PM         #9
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
truthfullly does any real street n*gga gotta issue with anyone sayin that sh*t?? its way more issues going on in the hood besides some hangers-on using a word that means sh*t these days in the proper context.

plus most of the people who have an issue with the word "n*gga" arent even black. personally i dont think latin asain w/e people have anymore right to say than a white person does.

and thats from a certified n*gga.

ima startin callin my homies my spics crackers and my gook mob gangstas since we cant have sh*t anymore..ima steal yall sh*t.
not having an issue with it is 1 thing

This guy is actually supporting it.. Encouraging it

If he was really "big bro" he'd tell them to calm that sh*t down..

This is the Wshh era where everybody wants to make a name for themselves.. Best believe its some hoodrat somewhere who is plotting on these girls...they will use any excuse to get at them.. Including this
 6 years ago '07        #10
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16107 16107
thought kreayshawn didn't use it?? fab just snitch on a batch
 6 years ago '07        #11
space
space
PS I think he tryin to get his msnbc on to... headline " Black rapper Mistah Fab defends Kreayshawns use of the N-Word" simpin aint easaayy in the citay
 06-23-2011, 04:13 PM         #12
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mistah fab was also 1 of the first to support Lil b calling himself a pretty bi*ch

Pretty much he's in support of anything that'll make a dollar
 6 years ago '06        #13
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18812 18812
lol @ this house negro defending that idiot a.ss lil' hoe using that typa lingo in her music....

to question some of his logic though, my question is, why we gotta be tryna be Malcolm b/c we're uncomfortable with lil' white girls runnin' around sayin "n*gga?"....

and....

why is she gettin points w/ you for being an unproductive member of society and gettin locked up for idiot sh*t?

I agree that the word's usage and context has shifted a bit, but I still cringe when white ppl say it all the time...

this guy smells these idiots gettin some shine on the net and is quick to run to their defense in hopes of a collab....that's bout it...
 6 years ago '05        #14
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,137 | Props total: 2646 2646
man fu*k all that talk, see these house n*ggas need to fall back son!! Mistah fab slap yourself and wake the fu*k UP!! I aint down with it yo. Yeah he is right about the word being insignificant and all that, but these bi*ches are doing it in hip-hop culture, something black people created. fu*k what you think about me, i feel its mockery to me and that sh*t aint cool, yeah i know white people that use that word, but not in our music culture even if it has gone to sh*t. Its going to catch on, then we going to lose the power of the word, im not talking about the negative power of the word that was squash already, the word is ours now and we giving it back, fu*k ALL THAT sh*t HOMIE! yall n*ggas soft and im not even a street n*gga im just real with it. It took alot of black people k!lled and many movements to take that word and make it our own to overthrow the negative side.

No matter if the bi*ch is mobbin or not she still white and will never know what its like to have black skin and go throught the sh*t we go through because of it, not because of the way of life anybody can sell drugs and do street sh*t if they wanted too, she did 6 months for a robbery, my n*gga! whats that to praise about? If a black bi*ch did the same thing she be doing real time and thats why i dont approve this bi*ch's vocabulary!! I know n*ggas doing years for less heinous crimes on some bullsh*t because the justice system isnt fair for the black people. i know good n*ggas who slip up and get sent to the house for years and come out all fu*ked up, jail aint good for nobody son! GTFOH!! We taking L's out here homie, the black community got real soft son. SMDH "white girl MOB"??? are you serious!! let n*ggas come out with "black girl/boy Mob" and watch how quick that get shutdown!!

Im not hating i just dont like that at all b im mad at that, her music maybe good but they need to stop it with the "n*gga"...real talk from a real n*gga...spazz out im not even gonna review what i wrote, spent to much time on these weak a.ss minded people, bout to go count some money!!
 6 years ago '07        #15
space
space
yea I really do not mind if they sat it around they people..but if you don't know me well enuff to be talkin that isht and I don't know you...save it for ya peoples
 06-23-2011, 04:21 PM         #16
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a house ******
 06-23-2011, 04:22 PM         #17
kiTHCen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, how you gunna defend anybody in a v-neck and a jansport? A fu*king jansport.
 06-23-2011, 04:22 PM         #18
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if he would let them say it around his elders
 6 years ago '09        #19
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
remember...
this is the same n*gga who willingly put out this song:

[video - click to view]

riff raff gets more respect from me than this n*gga

fu*king house n*gga... talking 'bout we getting upset when another race calls us the same word we use everyday, i wish i could slap some sense into this uncle tom
 6 years ago '07        #20
space
space
crackers..... and snack meat
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy