NEW Pacquiao shirt in response to Floyd's "I Am the Test"...

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #141
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,282 | Props total: 7611 7611
 dehdeh23 said:
Explain yourself then fool! So you think Pacquiao can take roids for 7 days before the f!ght, benefit from it, pass unannounced urine tests, and a post-f!ght blood tests. Really??
Explain why you are changing the topic? what you are he thinks is enough testing is just opinions.

Fact: Manny has Never agreed to Mayweather's Demand, but he has agreed to random testing with a 7 day cut off.
 6 years ago '06        #142
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 jmheight1 said:
Explain why you are changing the topic? what you are he thinks is enough testing is just opinions.

Fact: Manny has Never agreed to Mayweather's Demand, but he has agreed to random testing with a 7 day cut off.
The issue was never WHO SHOULD AGREE TO WHO DEMANDS and I dont know where you got that from... it was always about WILL PACQUIAO BE CLEAN ON f!ght NIGHT/Is Pacquiao on PEDs. Your steering this argument in 2 directions bro. Manny did not agree to Floyds demand. That is understood and COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

The problem is that people are accusing Pacquiao of being on PEDS because he refuses to prove he is clean for a f!ght with PBF which is not true! He agreed to a testing measure that is more then enough proof and that is it.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-27-2011 at 11:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #143
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 dehdeh23 said:
The issue was never WHO SHOULD AGREE TO WHO DEMANDS and I dont know where you got that from... it was always about WILL PACQUIAO BE CLEAN ON f!ght NIGHT/Is Pacquiao on PEDs. Your steering this argument in 2 directions bro. Manny did not agree to Floyds demand. That is understood and COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

The problem is that people are accusing Pacquiao of being on PEDS because he refuses to prove he is clean for a f!ght with PBF which is not true! He agreed to a testing measure that is more then enough proof and that is it.
I don't know this seems like simple logic to me

Random drug testing- meaning it can happen when ever, it might not happen f!ght day it might. It might happen 14 days away from f!ght day, it might not. Do you see where I'm going with this. He can agree to OST and he might not even get tested within 7 days.

It supposed to keep anyone who is under suspicion of foul play, thinking twice before doing something. I really don't see how hard this is to understand. I mean really.

Lets go to war but wait , one side says you can't fire on us these certain days , like wtf? what's the point of going to war then?
 6 years ago '10        #144
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,282 | Props total: 7611 7611
 dehdeh23 said:
The issue was never WHO SHOULD AGREE TO WHO DEMANDS and I dont know where you got that from... it is about WILL PACQUIAO BE CLEAN ON f!ght NIGHT/Is Pacquiao on PEDs. Your steering this argument in 2 directions bro. Manny did not agree to Floyds demand. That is understood and COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

The problem is that people are accusing Pacquiao of being on PEDS because he refuses to prove he is clean for a f!ght with PBF which is not true! He agreed to a testing measure that is more then enough and that is it.

I dont care about the accusations and what side people are on. And what Manny sides says and fans and his lawsuit, and I dont care what Mayweather of his family says or his fans.

What I care about is what stopping the f!ght. And what has ended the first 2 negotiations? A disagreement over testing and cutoff dates.

Do the two things tie into eachother? yes. But one is more Fact based (What was demanded and what was agreed on) and the other is more opinion based (Opinion on what is enough testing)

For example you say "people are accusing Pacquiao of being on PEDS because he refuses to prove he is clean for a f!ght with PBF which is not true! He agreed to a testing measure that is more then enough and that is it." It being more than enough is YOUR opinion, not everyone is going feel that is more than enough.
 6 years ago '05        #145
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 xRapHeadx said:
Castillo only clearly won 3 rounds and was getting clearly outboxed when he was deducted a point.
Hahahah. Only won 3 rounds. What fu*king f!ght were you watching? Castillo started slow no doubt, but he won that f!ght. Most of the boxing world had Castillo winning that f!ght.
Number 1 contenders he ducked?
When he beat Gatti instead of defending the belt against the number 1 contender he fought
Sharmba Mitchell. Who was a bum and retired a year later. He should have fought Kostya Tszyu, but wouldn't.
Or how about when Judah got exposed for being the bum he is and lost to Baldomir (Another bum) Mayweather instead of finding a better f!ght, fought Judah and then when offered a better f!ghter than Baldomir in Margarito he left Arum and fought Baldomir.
Oh and let's not forget since Mayweather refused to f!ght Mosley, Mosley went up to middleweight to try and clear out that division. But wait Mayweather called out Mosley after he fought three f!ghts in one year and had already announced he was not f!ghting for 6 months. When Mosley came back from his lay off to f!ght him where was Mayweather? Hmm
How about after the De La Hoya f!ght when De La Hoya wanted a rematch or top contenders like Margarito and Cotto wanted him, he retired. It was all Bob Arum though, right? Ok. You Floyd fans are funny. You got another as*hole in here posting old videos that aren't relevant.
 6 years ago '05        #146
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
I dont care about the accusations and what side people are on. And what Manny sides says and fans and his lawsuit, and I dont care what Mayweather of his family says or his fans.

What I care about is what stopping the f!ght. And what has ended the first 2 negotiations? A disagreement over testing and cutoff dates.

Do the two things tie into eachother? yes. But one is more Fact based (What was demanded and what was agreed on) and the other is more opinion based (Opinion on what is enough testing)

For example you say "people are accusing Pacquiao of being on PEDS because he refuses to prove he is clean for a f!ght with PBF which is not true! He agreed to a testing measure that is more then enough and that is it." It being more than enough is YOUR opinion, not everyone is going feel that is more than enough.
The problem is that there is no physical way he can be on PEDs within 7 days or right after the f!ght without being caught. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact. The PED's would be in his blood stream. 7 days and blood drawn after the f!ght would catch him if he was on them. What you uninformed wanna be fans don't seem to understand is this is another way for Floyd to dance around the f!ght from happening. Much like he does in the ring. Any blood testing agency without a doubt will tell you that there is no way Manny could be on PEDs without being caught with the testing they agreed to. Plain and fu*king simple.

Last edited by Santoro; 06-28-2011 at 03:10 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #147
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 jmheight1 said:

Not opinion - the stipulations that they agreed is actually FACT that he'd be clean and I can prove it.

JM your a reasonable guy and you even said that 7 days is fine in your opinion. The problem is that clouding the issue... It is NOT about Manny having to agree to whatever Floyd wants/vice versa it is ONLY about whether or not the tests he agreed to are enough evidence to prove he is clean AND IT IS...and THAT OPINION IS BASED ON FACTS. FLOYD STANS "TAKE THE TEST" ARGUMENT MEANS NOTHING and now HE and his STANS have NO EXCUSE.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-28-2011 at 03:15 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #148
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1390 1390
 Santoro said:
Hahahah. Only won 3 rounds. What fu*king f!ght were you watching? Castillo started slow no doubt, but he won that f!ght. Most of the boxing world had Castillo winning that f!ght.
Lampley backed off the he clearly won if you watched the rematch. Most ringside had May winning and the judges had it a pretty wide spread. Floyd outboxed him easily. He won the first 5 rounds, had a 10-8 round, and Castillo only clearly won the 6+7..I gave him the 12th.

When he beat Gatti instead of defending the belt against the number 1 contender he fought
Sharmba Mitchell. Who was a bum and retired a year later. He should have fought Kostya Tszyu, but wouldn't.
He moved up and beat Judah at 147 after the Sharmba f!ght because the deal was already in place. SHarmba was just a keep busy f!ght while Judah fought Baldomir.
Or how about when Judah got exposed for being the bum he is and lost to Baldomir (Another bum) Mayweather instead of finding a better f!ght, fought Judah and then when offered a better f!ghter than Baldomir in Margarito he left Arum and fought Baldomir.
So now Judah's a bum? lol. You're talking out of your a.ss. He was the man at 147 before he lost to Tata...a f!ght he clearly came unprepared for and would have won had they had a rematch. Now if Judah's a bum..what is Margarito? Margs' best win before the Baldomir f!ght was fu*king Kermit Cintron He wasn't the man at 147...Baldomir was.

Oh and let's not forget since Mayweather refused to f!ght Mosley, Mosley went up to middleweight to try and clear out that division. But wait Mayweather called out Mosley after he fought three f!ghts in one year and had already announced he was not f!ghting for 6 months. When Mosley came back from his lay off to f!ght him where was Mayweather?
Arum never ever tried to throw Cotto in with May when they were both with Top Rank..He wasn't and isn't ready. As for Mosley, 2 wins over a faded Vargas is cleaning out?

How about after the De La Hoya f!ght when De La Hoya wanted a rematch or top contenders like Margarito and Cotto wanted him, he retired. It was all Bob Arum though, right? Ok. You Floyd fans are funny. You got another as*hole in here posting old videos that aren't relevant.
Floyd said he was going to retire before the f!ght... Like I said, Margarito was not a real threat around 2007. He got knocked out by even more flawed Paul Williams soon after the De la Hoya f!ght.

Cotto he probably should have fought, but the Arum feud was k!lling any action between Floyd and TR f!ghters.
 6 years ago '06        #149
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
he is a bi*ch just take the test it that simple
 6 years ago '07        #150
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Santoro said:
Number 1 contenders he ducked?
Oh and let's not forget since Mayweather refused to f!ght Mosley, Mosley went up to middleweight to try and clear out that division. But wait Mayweather called out Mosley after he fought three f!ghts in one year and had already announced he was not f!ghting for 6 months. When Mosley came back from his lay off to f!ght him where was Mayweather? Hmm
Oh you mean the videos that prove what people say otherwise. Or are you talking about the videos showing the contradiction of Pac and his camp? How dare anyone believe visual evidence, they supposed to take you guys word (people who are not in these office meetings, not in these negotiations, people who don't know either of them personally) Now people saying Floyd left Arum because he wanted to duck f!ghters as if this weird green thing called money had nothing to do with it.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #151
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Lampley backed off the he clearly won if you watched the rematch. Most ringside had May winning and the judges had it a pretty wide spread. Floyd outboxed him easily. He won the first 5 rounds, had a 10-8 round, and Castillo only clearly won the 6+7..I gave him the 12th.

He moved up and beat Judah at 147 after the Sharmba f!ght because the deal was already in place. SHarmba was just a keep busy f!ght while Judah fought Baldomir.

So now Judah's a bum? lol. You're talking out of your a.ss. He was the man at 147 before he lost to Tata...a f!ght he clearly came unprepared for and would have won had they had a rematch. Now if Judah's a bum..what is Margarito? Margs' best win before the Baldomir f!ght was fu*king Kermit Cintron He wasn't the man at 147...Baldomir was.

Arum never ever tried to throw Cotto in with May when they were both with Top Rank..He wasn't and isn't ready. As for Mosley, 2 wins over a faded Vargas is cleaning out?

Floyd said he was going to retire before the f!ght... Like I said, Margarito was not a real threat around 2007. He got knocked out by even more flawed Paul Williams soon after the De la Hoya f!ght.

Cotto he probably should have fought, but the Arum feud was k!lling any action between Floyd and TR f!ghters.
Here we go again.
Lol @ you giving the 12th to Castillo, arguably his best round of that f!ght. Floyd won the first 3, not the first 5.
John Keane of England – 115-111 for Mayweather
Jerry Roth of Nevada- 115-111 for Mayweather
Anek Hongtongkam of Thailand-116-111 for Mayweather
Harold Lederman of HBO had it-115-111 for Castillo.
All the announcers, including Foreman had Castillo ahead.
The Punch Stats:
Castillo / Mayweather
203 Landed 157
506 Thrown 448
40% Percentage 35%

Power Punching Stats:
Castillo Mayweather
173 Landed 66
377 Thrown 151
46% Percentage 44%
Castillo dominated the second half of the f!ght. I'd say out of the last six rounds Castillo maybe lost or tied in 1 round. Which was the eighth for the point take away. You're telling me Floyd won the first six? Please. Floyd should have lost that f!ght.

On to Zab Judah. When Judah lost to Baldomir the contract you talked about was basically void. Mayweather decided to still f!ght Judah while saying Baldomir was unworthy to f!ght him. Yet fought him months later. Mayweather should have never fought Zab Judah, he should have fought Kostya Tszyu who destroyed Zab Judah. Then after Mayweather fought Mitchell he destroyed him as well. Lol @ taking the Shamba f!ght to keep busy. Judah was not the number 1 contender at the time when they first agreed and he was even less of a f!ghter when the contract got finalized. You say who did Margarito beat, well who the fu*k did Judah beat? Margarito was the higher ranked opponent. Doesn't matter what he's done since. He ducked Margarito who at the time was a tougher f!ght. Lol @ 35 year Baldomir with 8 losses being the man at 147.

Do you watch boxing? Paul Williams never knocked out Margarito. Mayweather said he retired after the Baldomir f!ght. Yet no one believed him and he went on to f!ght De La Hoya and Hatton. When De La Hoya and him were supposed to have a rematch he retired, suddenly. Mayweather split for Arum we he tried to make him f!ght Margarito which at the time was A. Mayweather's biggest pay day. B. Would have been his toughest opponent. Might want to reread what I said about Mosley. I said tried to clear out. Mosley in his prime would have destroyed Floyd. Your supposed facts are a little cloudy. Get it together.

Last edited by Santoro; 06-29-2011 at 11:37 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #152
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
lolwaitwat pacroid is still scared to take the test??

May stay winnin :agreement6:
 6 years ago '09        #153
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Santoro said:
Here we go again.
Lol @ you giving the 12th to Castillo, arguably his best round of that f!ght. Floyd won the first 3, not the first 5.
John Keane of England – 115-111 for Mayweather
Jerry Roth of Nevada- 115-111 for Mayweather
Anek Hongtongkam of Thailand-116-111 for Mayweather
Harold Lederman of HBO had it-115-111 for Castillo.
All the announcers, including Foreman had Castillo ahead.
He won the first 5 off activity and accuracy. Castillo won the 6th and 7th, and the rest of them were tossups besides the 8th where Floyd was clearly outboxing him before the ref took a point. 10-8 round for Floyd

[video - click to view]

8th round starts at 3:45. Floyd is clearly outboxing him and because of the point deduction, is a 10-8 round.

[video - click to view]

in round 10 Floyd gets a point taken from him, but he was still clearly winning the round before so it's a 9-9 round.

First 5 for Floyd..a 10-8 round- and 1 even..That's the equivalent of winning 7 rounds and drawing one.

The Punch Stats:
Castillo / Mayweather
203 Landed 157
506 Thrown 448
40% Percentage 35%

Power Punching Stats:
Castillo Mayweather
173 Landed 66
377 Thrown 151
46% Percentage 44%
Castillo dominated the second half of the f!ght. I'd say out of the last six rounds Castillo maybe lost or tied in 1 round. Which was the eighth for the point take away. You're telling me Floyd won the first six? Please. Floyd should have lost that f!ght.
Good thing rounds are scored in isolation instead of as a whole, or you might have had a point. He didn't dominate. The rounds were a lot closer than is usually expected of Floyd. He was still outboxing him and out smarting him.

On to Zab Judah. When Judah lost to Baldomir the contract you talked about was basically void. Mayweather decided to still f!ght Judah while saying Baldomir was unworthy to f!ght him. Yet fought him months later. Mayweather should have never fought Zab Judah, he should have fought Kostya Tszyu who destroyed Zab Judah. Then after Mayweather fought Mitchell he destroyed him as well. Lol @ taking the Shamba f!ght to keep busy. Judah was not the number 1 contender at the time when they first agreed and he was even less of a f!ghter when the contract got finalized. You say who did Margarito beat, well who the fu*k did Judah beat? Margarito was the higher ranked opponent. Doesn't matter what he's done since. He ducked Margarito who at the time was a tougher f!ght. Lol @ 35 year Baldomir with 8 losses being the man at 147.
Kostya was on a hiatus at the time Floyd was at 140 lol. Judah was the welterweight champ before he lost to Tata. The Baldomir f!ght was just a warm up to Floyd. Baldomir beat Judah, held the wbC/WBA/IBF belts...he was the man at 147. You're just talking out of your a.ss now.
Do you watch boxing? Paul Williams never knocked out Margarito. Mayweather said he retired after the Baldomir f!ght. Yet no one believed him and he went on to f!ght De La Hoya and Hatton. When De La Hoya and him were supposed to have a rematch he retired, suddenly. Mayweather split for Arum we he tried to make him f!ght Margarito which at the time was A. Mayweather's biggest pay day. B. Would have been his toughest opponent. Might want to reread what I said about Mosley. I said tried to clear out. Mosley in his prime would have destroyed Floyd. Your supposed facts are a little cloudy. Get it together.
You're right. i was thinking Mosley as a typed Paul Williams. They weren't supposed to have a rematch. May split from Arum when he couldn't make the Oscar or Shane f!ghts happen. Margarito was not the man at 147 lol. He was just a belt holder. His best win was over Kermit Cintron...Mosley lost and looked mediocre in almost every big f!ght he took. He wasn't going to beat a more talented,younger, and smarter f!ghter.
 6 years ago '05        #154
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Contradicting yourself. Margarito was not the man, just a belt holder who beat no one. But yet Judah who also fought no one and was a belt holder who just lost his belts was? OK lol.

I'm not gonna continue to go back and forth about Castillo/Mayweather it's pointless. Its your opinion vs mine except a lot more credible boxing figures seem to agree Castillo was robbed.

The Arum/Mayweather split is he said she said. Only time i've ever heard Floyd talk about Mosley in the past was the one time I've already mentioned. Floyd was offered the highest pay day in his career for a f!ghter (Margarito) you say was nothing and Floyd said was nothing. Little suspicious there especially since he fought a nothing f!ghter a year before in Shamba Mitchell so it's not like he was against doing that. To me it seems like Arum wanted to prove his legacy and Floyd just wanted to get money. It's whatever.

Difference between him and Mosley is just like you said he took big f!ghts and he also took f!ghts no one wanted to prove he'd f!ght anyone. Wright, De La Hoya, Forrest, Margarito and Cotto. Shane didn't always win, but he rarely got dominated and never got knocked out. The Shane who beat Oscar De La Hoya would have whooped Mayweather's a.ss. May never wanted that.
 6 years ago '04        #155
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 jmheight1 said:
Its not a negotiation if Mayweather refuses to negotiate his demands... Pacquiao's camp tried to negotiate which is why they came off their original stand of no testing to agreeing to the testing but with a 14 day cutoff to a 7 day cutoff... But if the other side is not willing to adjust his demands there is nothing to be done...

So technically your beef should be with Mayweather since his side isnt willing to compromise
 6 years ago '09        #156
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Santoro said:
Contradicting yourself. Margarito was not the man, just a belt holder who beat no one. But yet Judah who also fought no one and was a belt holder who just lost his belts was? OK lol.
Zab was the undisputed 147 champ before he lost to Baldomir. He was the more accomplished and a bigger name. Floyd was going to f!ght Margs for 8m I think, but he wanted more to f!ght Hatton and that's why the f!ght never happened.

I'm not gonna continue to go back and forth about Castillo/Mayweather it's pointless. Its your opinion vs mine except a lot more credible boxing figures seem to agree Castillo was robbed.
So? A lot of people thought Norton beat Ali the second time. It still wasn't true. Difference between you and me is I can show you with actual visual evidence. You can't argue back

The Arum/Mayweather split is he said she said. Only time i've ever heard Floyd talk about Mosley in the past was the one time I've already mentioned. Floyd was offered the highest pay day in his career for a f!ghter (Margarito) you say was nothing and Floyd said was nothing. Little suspicious there especially since he fought a nothing f!ghter a year before in Shamba Mitchell so it's not like he was against doing that. To me it seems like Arum wanted to prove his legacy and Floyd just wanted to get money. It's whatever.
Floyd was going to f!ght him, but wanted a guaranteed amount to f!ght Hatton next.

Difference between him and Mosley is just like you said he took big f!ghts and he also took f!ghts no one wanted to prove he'd f!ght anyone. Wright, De La Hoya, Forrest, Margarito and Cotto. Shane didn't always win, but he rarely got dominated and never got knocked out. The Shane who beat Oscar De La Hoya would have whooped Mayweather's a.ss. May never wanted that.
He lost a lot of those f!ghts rather convincingly..lol. If a guy who is supposedly a good f!ghter gets outclassed in almost all of his big f!ghts, is he really a good f!ghter? Mosley was a big name. As much as you try to discredit Floyd, he always comes up big in his biggest f!ghts.
 6 years ago '05        #157
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Lol @ visual evidence. You state he was clearly out boxing him in round 8. THAT'S YOUR OPINION. What I saw was Floyd jabbing and running. Landing no power shots and no real clean shots. I also saw Castillo landing power shots, working the body and having ring generalship. I would have scored that round 9-9 with the lost point to Castillo. Like I said it's pointless to keep arguing. You have your opinion I have mine. Mine seems to stay with the consensus of professional boxing people that Castillo was robbed.

Zab may have been a bigger name but his resume was no better than Margarito's. Not to mention HE JUST LOST TO BALDOMIR.
 6 years ago '09        #158
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
He wasn't landing at all lol. Floyd was clearly outlanding him Please tell me where Castillo was landing power shots....show me.

Zab's wins over Spinks and Chop Chop>>>>Margarito's career at the time.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago