NEW Pacquiao shirt in response to Floyd's "I Am the Test"...

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 carltouss619 said:

excuses after excuses
fu*king idiots. Erik Morales was at the end of his career at age 28? I think not. He was 28 when he fought Manny the first time. That right there tells you how much that guy knows who made that video. Every f!ghter gives reasons why they lost after a f!ght. C'mon. Gatti was supposed to walk through Ward. How'd that work out? Kirkland had a tune up f!ght against Ishiba. How'd that work out? Morales fought probably one of the best f!ghts he had in his career. People don't give him enough credit for that. I guess Floyds fans don't want to bring up the fact Castillo clearly beat him the first time. Hmmm

People can keep posting these videos and blah, blah, blah. But here are the facts:
Manny has agreed to blood test 7 days before the f!ght. Blood test after the f!ght and random urine.
Manny has never tested positive for any PED's.
Boxing does not require Olympic style blood testing.
Freddie Roach, nor any f!ghters under his training have tested positive for PED's.
Floyd Mayweather has came into a f!ght over weight and been penalized for it.
Floyd Mayweather has ducked number 1 ranked contenders, more than once.

Facts are facts. Stop stating fu*king opinions.

Last edited by Santoro; 06-27-2011 at 02:30 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #122
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
^
n*gga stop. i dont think these floyd d!ck riders wanna hear the truth

props given
 6 years ago '07        #123
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Santoro said:
fu*king idiots. Erik Morales was at the end of his career at age 28? I think not. He was 28 when he fought Manny the first time. That right there tells you how much that guy knows who made that video. Every f!ghter gives reasons why they lost after a f!ght. C'mon. Gatti was supposed to walk through Ward. How'd that work out? Kirkland had a tune up f!ght against Ishiba. How'd that work out? Morales fought probably one of the best f!ghts he had in his career. People don't give him enough credit for that. I guess Floyds fans don't want to bring up the fact Castillo clearly beat him the first time. Hmmm

People can keep posting these videos and blah, blah, blah. But here are the facts:
Manny has agreed to blood test 7 days before the f!ght. Blood test after the f!ght and random urine.
Freddie Roach, nor any f!ghters under his training have tested positive for PED's.

also I just find it funny he never mentioned anything about having blood taking out for the reason for his loss. It was every other excuse in the book hmmmm

Also I dont see what the problem with OST, he doesnt know when he will get tested. So he might not even get tested 7 days before the f!ght. Key word is RANDOM! why is he so hell bent on having these limits

didnt James Tony get caught with something in his system?

Last edited by carltouss619; 06-27-2011 at 02:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #124
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19897 19897
 Santoro said:

my dude go on page 3, I wrote all these herbs posting up little articles and youtube videos and they acting like those are FACTS...... and it continued.... n*ggas are straight trolls.
 6 years ago '06        #126
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 carltouss619 said:
excuses after excuses
Carltrouss, all your comments/videos are so irrelevant and infact makes Floyd look like an even bigger bi*ch for ducking Pacquiao. You can say all you want about Pacquiao, but when Pacquiao attempted to f!ght PBF all Floyd did was make.... EXCUSES. SO WHOS THE BIGGER bi*ch??

Dont avoid this CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN.... ANSWER THIS IN ORDER:

1. Did Team Pacquiao attempt to finalize a f!ght with PBF?

2. Is Floyd ONLY concerned that Manny is on PEDS?

3. Will Manny be clean on f!ght night? Given that HE AGREED TO Random BLOOD and unlimited random urine tests, 7 day cut on blood, blood in the dressing room aftr the f!ght?

4. Do you think Manny can take roids for 7 days, benefit from it, pass random unannounced Urine tests, and get it out of his blood and system for post f!ght blood test?

5. Is the TEST Manny agreed to enough a.ssurance that he is NOT ON PEDS on f!ghtnight?

6. Does Floyd have anymore excuses not to f!ght Pacquiao?

Who's really the one making excuses? CARLTROUSS PLEASE RESPOND... You've been dodging just like your boy!!

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-27-2011 at 03:55 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #127
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Santoro said:
I guess Floyds fans don't want to bring up the fact Castillo clearly beat him the first time. Hmmm
Castillo only clearly won 3 rounds and was getting clearly outboxed when he was deducted a point.
 6 years ago '09        #128
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Santoro said:

What #1 ranked contenders has Floyd ducked?
 6 years ago '07        #129
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
What #1 ranked contenders has Floyd ducked?
Also, not to mention when is the last time Floyd fought a top rank f!ghter?
 6 years ago '07        #130
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
Carltrouss, all your comments/videos are so irrelevant and infact makes Floyd look like an even bigger bi*ch for ducking Pacquiao. You can say all you want about Pacquiao, but when Pacquiao attempted to f!ght PBF all Floyd did was make.... EXCUSES. SO WHOS THE BIGGER bi*ch??

Dont avoid this CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN.... ANSWER THIS IN ORDER:

1. Did Team Pacquiao attempt to finalize a f!ght with PBF?

2. Is Floyd ONLY concerned that Manny is on PEDS?

3. Will Manny be clean on f!ght night? Given that HE AGREED TO Random BLOOD and unlimited random urine tests, 7 day cut on blood, blood in the dressing room aftr the f!ght?

4. Do you think Manny can take roids for 7 days, benefit from it, pass random unannounced Urine tests, and get it out of his blood and system for post f!ght blood test?

5. Is the TEST Manny agreed to enough a.ssurance that he is NOT ON PEDS on f!ghtnight?

6. Does Floyd have anymore excuses not to f!ght Pacquiao?

Who's really the one making excuses? CARLTROUSS PLEASE RESPOND... You've been dodging just like your boy!!

1.) Again like me and anybody else on here no one knows what goes down in those office meetings. So cut it out, and definitely don't take BOB ARUMS word for facts.

I'm skipping all these dumb baseless questions because you sound like an idiot. How can you agree to random blood testing when you put a limit on it? How dumb does that sound, also they never agreed to random testing, there is also a video proofing that too ( but let me guess its just another bullsh*t no facts, right)
 6 years ago '07        #131
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #132
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
1.) Again like me and anybody else on here no one knows what goes down in those office meetings. So cut it out, and definitely don't take BOB ARUMS word for facts.

I'm skipping all these dumb baseless questions because you sound like an idiot. How can you agree to random blood testing when you put a limit on it? How dumb does that sound, also they never agreed to random testing, there is also a video proofing that too ( but let me guess its just another bullsh*t no facts, right)
. thats your response??

1. TEAM PACQUIAO (Michael Koncz) agreed to 7 days and stated this on the HBO 24/7 Pacquiao vs. Margarito. NOT ARUM.
2. Random Tests throughout training camp and no blood drawn within 7 days. Thats called a 7 day cut off, but random tests performed throughout the training camp. Seriously a pre-schooler can understand that.
3. That video you posted is pretty much useless given that Team Pacquiao already stated that they agreed the tests on a TELEVISED, RESPECTED/CREDIBLE network like HBO not a cell-phone video you clown.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-27-2011 at 05:09 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #133
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #134
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
that was before the clottey f!ght dumbass!! post some up to date sh*t man hahaha. a lot has happened since... get up to date dude! LOL.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-27-2011 at 05:46 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #135
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
that was before the clottey f!ght dumbass!! post some up to date sh*t man hahaha. a lot has happened since... get up to date dude! LOL.
Yeah a lot has changed since then like instead of wanting a 14 day cut off now they want a 7 day

I don't know what to tell you. If you don't see something suspicious over in that camp then good luck in life
 6 years ago '06        #136
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
Yeah a lot has changed since then like instead of wanting a 14 day cut off now they want a 7 day

I don't know what to tell you. If you don't see something suspicious over in that camp then good luck in life
EXACTLY! Thanks for agreeing with my statement. Pacquiao agreed to 7 days - which is more then enough to PROVE HE IS CLEAN.

How can you call them suspicious if HE AGREED to a drug testing protocol that will prove he is not on PEDS?

If you don't see my point then your in Flomo-denial.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-27-2011 at 09:17 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #137
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
bottom line, drug testing imposed by floyd doesnt hold any weight because floyd is not bigger than boxing.

stop acting like its the damn blood tests thats holding this f!ght from happening cuz its not. better yet lets have floyd get tested to see if he's a full blown f*ggot. hitting women and harassing bodyguards seems like legit bi*ch moves to me

im tired of slapping n*ggas with the cold hard truth. im out
 6 years ago '07        #138
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
EXACTLY! Thanks for agreeing with my statement. Pacquiao agreed to 7 days - which is more then enough to PROVE HE IS CLEAN.

How can you call them suspicious if HE AGREED to a drug testing protocol that will prove he is not on PEDS?

If you don't see my point then your in Flomo-denial.
Actually, if you were smart you would realize that by me stating that they went from 14 days to 7 day cutoff wasn't a good look

Also once again whats the point of having random blood testing if there is a cutoff
 6 years ago '10        #139
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 7648 7648
All of you sound like clowns cause both sides are arguing two different things. And neither wants to acknowledge that. One is arguing over what they think is fair testing, and the other is arguing over what was demanded and what was agreed.

Pac fans in this thread are saying 7 days is enough. Ok that cool, and thats an opinion on what you think is good enough. But like the Manny fans say in this thread its a FACT that he has agreed to full random testing with a CUTOFF DATE of 7 days.

Its also a FACT that Mayweather has asked for full random testing with NO CUTOFF DATES.

Now these two things are being ignored by both sides who are trying to make a point. So to those saying Manny has agreed to what Mayweather wanted, No he has not. But he has agreed up to a 7 day cutoff.
 6 years ago '06        #140
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
Actually, if you were smart you would realize that by me stating that they went from 14 days to 7 day cutoff wasn't a good look

Also once again whats the point of having random blood testing if there is a cutoff
Explain yourself then fool! So you think Pacquiao can take roids for 7 days before the f!ght, benefit from it, pass unannounced urine tests, and a post-f!ght blood tests. Really??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy