NEW Pacquiao shirt in response to Floyd's "I Am the Test"...

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 The Mastermind said:
1.He refuse the test at all costs.
2.His head has swollen in a way that makes Barry Bonds look normal.
3.His trainer has been a.ssociated with other f!ghters caught using steroids twice.
4.His nutritionist outright stated that Manny has no clue what is in the supplements he is taking and thus wouldn't know even if he was.
well for starters...1. Mayweather had to ask for him to refuse in the first place which doesn't answer the question why mayweather would ask. 2. Your right his head did get bigger. I guess that happens when you start boxing as a teen (108lbs) to when your past 30 and way 40 pounds heavier. 3. I will give you but it still doesn't really speak about pacquiaos character. Your talking about the trainer not the f!ghter and with that logic i guess floyd jr. is a crackhead like his father then.
 6 years ago '06        #102
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 dehdeh23 said:
Mayweather stans - READ CAREFULLY..

Pacquiao agreed random blood tests, unlimited/random urine test, 7 day cut off on blood, Blood test immediately after the f!ght. That is MORE then enough ensure Pacquiao is clean for the f!ght. There is no super steroid that magically disappear out of your system in 7 days.

Pacquiao agreed to blood tests already!! Get up to date clowns.

Pacman all day. Floyd fan's will say anything negative about Manny but the truth is Floyd has been really really trying to avoid f!ghting Pacquiao

That n*gga didn't even show up in court to defend his words or accusations that Manny was using PED's. Why because the sh*t is false. So it's not about the test it's about him Manin Up and f!ghting.


Last edited by davon4204; 06-24-2011 at 05:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #103
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Pac STAY punking this bi*ch a.ss n*gga.

Floyd shook.
 6 years ago '06        #104
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 1724 1724
 dehdeh23 said:
Mayweather stans - READ CAREFULLY..

Pacquiao agreed random blood tests, unlimited/random urine test, 7 day cut off on blood, Blood test immediately after the f!ght. That is MORE then enough ensure Pacquiao is clean for the f!ght. There is no super steroid that magically disappear out of your system in 7 days.

Pacquiao agreed to blood tests already!! Get up to date clowns.
this.thank you.
 6 years ago '06        #105
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 The Mastermind said:
1.He refuse the test at all costs.
2.His head has swollen in a way that makes Barry Bonds look normal.
3.His trainer has been a.ssociated with other f!ghters caught using steroids twice.
4.His nutritionist outright stated that Manny has no clue what is in the supplements he is taking and thus wouldn't know even if he was.
ummm ok so ya still havent mentioned any FACTS
 6 years ago '04        #106
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
Take The Gott Damn Test sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !




  164 - 99 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 62% 25 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 94-64, Rank #38 | Aug 16: 123-62, Rank #51 | Aug 15: 151-85, Rank #68 | Aug 14: 183-93, Rank #36 | Aug 13: 161-81, Rank #26 | Aug 12: 54-34, Rank #83 | Aug 11: 2-4, Rank #958 *
 6 years ago '06        #107
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 chaos2 said:
Take The Gott Damn Test sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Jetson your retarded. Have you've been reading? Pacquiao agreed to RANDOM BLOOD TESTS, Random Unlimited Urine Tests, 7 day cut off on blood, Blood Test in the dressing room after the f!ght. THAT IS MORE THEN ENOUGH TO PROVE HE IS CLEAN. READ SLOW: Pacquiao agreed TO BLOOD tests! get it through your head.

Your take the test argument is a dead issue.
 6 years ago '08        #108
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 jasonrcruz said:
Your right, it is kinda gay for pacman to ask for particular weights. If mayweather didn't wanna do that. I would put the blame on pacman for the f!ght not happening. When your the one giving stipulations and the f!ght doesn't happen. ITS YOUR FAULT!!! I don't see why mayweather fans can't get that. Your track analogy is faulty. Its not Bolt getting people tested, its the governing body of the sport. They are all just playing by the rules just like pacquiao. How does this sound and who would you call the pus*y.

Tyson Gay: for me to race Bolt, I need him to do extra testing more than the IOC requires. He's won too many times and is breaking records.

Thats basically what mayweather is doing.

Now you tell me how that sounds.
Pacman gave stipulations and Floyd accepted them! Manny wont accept Floyd's stipulation, which is simply to use the best drug testing system in the world, which hundreds of thousands of other athletes use without issue!

An d as far as your analogy goes, if Bolt was scared to take a drug test it would raise eyebrows especially since Gay would be volunteering to do the same test.

I cant believe n*ggas support people dodging drug tests. SMGDH!
 6 years ago '04        #109
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
 dehdeh23 said:
Jetson your retarded. Have you've been reading? Pacquiao agreed to RANDOM BLOOD TESTS, Random Unlimited Urine Tests, 7 day cut off on blood, Blood Test in the dressing room after the f!ght. THAT IS MORE THEN ENOUGH TO PROVE HE IS CLEAN. READ SLOW: Pacquiao agreed TO BLOOD tests! get it through your head.

Your take the test argument is a dead issue.
Really though Manny will not take a blood test for one reason the 1st morales f!ght he had a blood test the day of the f!ght, and i want everyone to go and re visit that sh*t... Fast forward after the f!ght Manny said in a Interview Overseas "The Blood Test took Power Away From Me" Now coming from the horse's mouth and seeing his f!ghts after the Morales f!ght there is a reason to question him, Get over it Everyone that knows boxing knows it's not the Gloves that make you get outboxed for 12 rounds and then a different person shows up to the next 15 f!ghts call it Better training or whatever u want to call it so you can sleep at night, this would have been seen even if floyd didn't say anything about random blood testing.




  164 - 99 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 62% 25 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 94-64, Rank #38 | Aug 16: 123-62, Rank #51 | Aug 15: 151-85, Rank #68 | Aug 14: 183-93, Rank #36 | Aug 13: 161-81, Rank #26 | Aug 12: 54-34, Rank #83 | Aug 11: 2-4, Rank #958 *
 6 years ago '06        #110
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 chaos2 said:
Really though Manny will not take a blood test for one reason the 1st morales f!ght he had a blood test the day of the f!ght, and i want everyone to go and re visit that sh*t... Fast forward after the f!ght Manny said in a Interview Overseas "The Blood Test took Power Away From Me" Now coming from the horse's mouth and seeing his f!ghts after the Morales f!ght there is a reason to question him
What is your point? You make no sense. Let me dumb down the issue. Answer this in order man.

1. Is Floyd ONLY concerned that Manny is on PEDS?

2. Will Manny be clean on f!ght night? Given that HE AGREED TO Random BLOOD and unlimited random urine tests, 7 day cut on blood, blood in the dressing room aftr the f!ght?

3. Do you think Manny can take roids for 7 days, benefit from it, pass random unannounced Urine tests, and get it out of his blood and system for post f!ght blood test?

4. Is the TEST Manny agreed to enough a.ssurance that he is NOT ON PEDS on f!ghtnight?

The main point is will Manny be clean for the f!ght? YES!!! He agreed to a testing protocol that is above and beyond anything (and that includes random BLOOD testing) and that is sufficient enough to ensure he is clean. MAYWEATHER HAS NO EXCUSE NOT TO f!ght. Manny agreed to more then enough "tests". Thats it.


Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-25-2011 at 11:59 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #111
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Chuck Hustle said:
cheap a.ss swap meet lookin shirt
you don't like you don't buy
 6 years ago '06        #112
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
No response??? You lose..
 6 years ago '04        #113
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
only filipinos defend manny til death lol.
 6 years ago '10        #114
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7637 7637
 dehdeh23 said:
What is your point? You make no sense. Let me dumb down the issue. Answer this in order man.

1. Is Floyd ONLY concerned that Manny is on PEDS?

2. Will Manny be clean on f!ght night? Given that HE AGREED TO Random BLOOD and unlimited random urine tests, 7 day cut on blood, blood in the dressing room aftr the f!ght?

3. Do you think Manny can take roids for 7 days, benefit from it, pass random unannounced Urine tests, and get it out of his blood and system for post f!ght blood test?

4. Is the TEST Manny agreed to enough a.ssurance that he is NOT ON PEDS on f!ghtnight?

The main point is will Manny be clean for the f!ght? YES!!! He agreed to a testing protocol that is above and beyond anything (and that includes random BLOOD testing) and that is sufficient enough to ensure he is clean. MAYWEATHER HAS NO EXCUSE NOT TO f!ght. Manny agreed to more then enough "tests". Thats it.
Thats cool that he's agreed to that. But why are you or whoever trying to change the argument. Many think Manny had agreed to FULL testing with NO cut off dates. But thats not the case like you said he's agreed to FULL testing WITH a cut off date of 7 days. Now what yours or mines opinion of what we think is fair or enough is a whole another separate argument.


Last edited by jmheight1; 06-25-2011 at 07:31 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #115
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 jmheight1 said:
Thats cool that he's agreed to that. But why are you or whoever trying to change the argument. Many think Manny had agreed to FULL testing with NO cut off dates. But thats not the case like you said he's agreed to FULL testing WITH a cut off date of 7 days. Now what yours or mines opinion of what we think is fair or enough is a whole another separate argument.
Right. Random blood, 7 day cut on blood, random p!ss tests, blood immediately after f!ght. So what do you think? Will he be clean on f!ght night?
 6 years ago '10        #116
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7637 7637
 dehdeh23 said:
Right. Random blood, 7 day cut on blood, random p!ss tests, blood immediately after f!ght. So what do you think? Will he be clean on f!ght night?
What I think is both are playing games. Either is fine, but neither wants to cave In to the other. But like I said these are two different arguments. But the argument that says Manny has never agreed to Full testing with No cutoff In a negotiations, Is right and you acknowledged that.


Last edited by jmheight1; 06-25-2011 at 07:44 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #117
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
LOL at Mayweather stans thinking PED's can get out of your system faster than 7 days

All that matters is whether Manny is clean or not, and the stipulations he agreed to will be more than enough evidence to show that

So just because he doesnt wanna give blood before a f!ght he's on roids?
 6 years ago '07        #118
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 chaos2 said:
Really though Manny will not take a blood test for one reason the 1st morales f!ght he had a blood test the day of the f!ght, and i want everyone to go and re visit that sh*t... Fast forward after the f!ght Manny said in a Interview Overseas "The Blood Test took Power Away From Me" Now coming from the horse's mouth and seeing his f!ghts after the Morales f!ght there is a reason to question him, Get over it Everyone that knows boxing knows it's not the Gloves that make you get outboxed for 12 rounds and then a different person shows up to the next 15 f!ghts call it Better training or whatever u want to call it so you can sleep at night, this would have been seen even if floyd didn't say anything about random blood testing.

[video - click to view]


excuses after excuses
 6 years ago '07        #119
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #120
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 mcruz said:
LOL at Mayweather stans thinking PED's can get out of your system faster than 7 days

All that matters is whether Manny is clean or not, and the stipulations he agreed to will be more than enough evidence to show that

So just because he doesnt wanna give blood before a f!ght he's on roids?
They could even p!ss test him during the 7 days! Plus blood test after the f!ght. NO EXCUSES FLOYDSTANS!


Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-27-2011 at 01:13 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy