NEW Pacquiao shirt in response to Floyd's "I Am the Test"...

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 dehdeh23 said:
WTF?? Do you even know what you copy and pasted? that is the most irrelevant sh*t i've seen you post. I expected more of you seriously. Your the only Mayweather stan that has coherent statements on the issue (unlike dedos here). It said there is the first phase that is called the " 'The corrective phase.' And that when typically you do it three times a week for two weeks.. " 2 weeks? Pacquiao agreed to 7 days cut off, not to mention ulimited random urine testing. They can still p!ss test him within the 7 days too? Care to explain your copy and paste job?
Stop mentioning the p!ss test because that's irrelevant... p!ss won't detect EPO...

No one know if Pac is or isn't doing drugs, therefore you don't put anything against either athlete (May or Pac).

With that being said, you mentioned that EPO takes 42 days to cycle off completely. We don't know if Pac is using, let alone what phase he's currently in. Me posting that EPO can clear in 19 hours proves that this 7 day cut off is bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #42
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 ChickzNKickz said:
Stop mentioning the p!ss test because that's irrelevant... p!ss won't detect EPO...

No one know if Pac is or isn't doing drugs, therefore you don't put anything against either athlete (May or Pac).

With that being said, you mentioned that EPO takes 42 days to cycle off completely. We don't know if Pac is using, let alone what phase he's currently in. Me posting that EPO can clear in 19 hours proves that this 7 day cut off is bullsh*t.
wtf do you mean you dont know what phase? Theres random blood testing until 7 days bro? and 1st phase takes at least 2 weeks according to your post? you still have nothing! Oh and by the way urine can test EPO's source:

Now you really have nothing!!! lol

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-23-2011 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #43
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,179 | Props total: 967 967
GTFOH

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #44
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,606 | Props total: 1506 1506
 beast mode said:

i hope you're not talkin bout marquez.....floyd already destroyed,pac just keeps f!ghting floyds left overs.floyd will f!ght if he agrees to taking the test. victor is better than anybody pac has fought in his last 10 f!ghts

dumb n*gga...pacman knocked down marquez 5 times. floyd got lucky n knocked down marquez 1 time cause he was off balance.

floyd didnt even make weight and marquez was waaaay over the weight he normally f!ghts.

floyd should have knocked out marquez but floyd is bi*ch. now that n*gga f!ghting ortiz who is on the juice too and got whooped by no boxing technique maidana
 6 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
wtf do you mean you dont know what phase? Theres random blood testing until 7 days bro? and 1st phase takes at least 2 weeks according to your post? you still have nothing! Oh and by the way urine can test EPO's source:

Now you really have nothing!!! lol
If EPO was detectable through urine, Shane would have gotten caught...

Define "modest doses" and what does this mean to the person taking them? We don't kno what type of dosage anyone is taking...

As for the 7 day bullsh*t.. Pac could blood dope, raise his blood cell count, refrigerate his blood and shoot himself back up with those blood cells during the 7 day cut off period...

Therefore it's pointless to have a cut off period at all...
 06-23-2011, 11:14 PM         #46
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this was a baseball player they would crucify his a.ss

he is on the clear and the cream
 6 years ago '06        #47
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 ChickzNKickz said:
If EPO was detectable through urine, Shane would have gotten caught...

Define "modest doses" and what does this mean to the person taking them? We don't kno what type of dosage anyone is taking...

As for the 7 day bullsh*t.. Pac could blood dope, raise his blood cell count, refrigerate his blood and shoot himself back up with those blood cells during the 7 day cut off period...

Therefore it's pointless to have a cut off period at all...
First, Shane vs De la Hoya was almost 10 years ago! The tests they use now is nothing like it was back in the day. Did you read the article? Dated JUNE 20 2011. EPOs are detectable in urine for up to 3 days fool! "Refridgerate"?? are you serious? Now your pulling sh*t out of your a.ss. Do you have a source? NO. Can it pass a random p!ss test and a blood test immediately after the f!ght? NO. There is no fkn magic 7 day steroid! Get it through your head man. Pacquiao agreeing to Random Blood, Unlimited Random urine testing, 7 day cut off on blood, Blood in the dressing room after the f!ght is MORE THEN ENOUGH to make the f!ght of the century happen and you know it man - just admit it.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 06-24-2011 at 01:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
First, Shane vs De la Hoya was almost 10 years ago! The tests they use now is nothing like it was back in the day. Did you read the article? Dated JUNE 20 2011. EPOs are detectable in urine for up to 3 days fool! "Refridgerate"?? are you serious? Now your pulling sh*t out of your a.ss. Do you have a source? NO. Can it pass a random p!ss test and a blood test immediately after the f!ght? NO. There is no fkn magic 7 day steroid! Get it through your head man. Pacquiao agreeing to Random Blood, Unlimited Random urine testing, 7 day cut off on blood, Blood in the dressing room after the f!ght is MORE THEN ENOUGH to make the f!ght of the century happen and you know it man - just admit it.
Wtf do u think Blood doping is.... You remove your red blood cells, refrigerate them and re-infuse them to increase the percentage of your blood cells...

I'm done with going back and forth with you kid....
 6 years ago '04        #49
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19589 19589
all these scenarios and steroid use information, yet I see no REAL FACTS which involve Pacman is using steroids.

but all of you stanleys can finally put your manlove for these f!ghters behind cause the judge called Mayweather to own up to his accusations. no need to defend your boos anymore...

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-24-2011 at 01:34 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
space
space
and that shirt is funny, but that design was made by a mexican stuck in the 1980's.
 6 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 TanstA! said:
all these scenarios and steroid use information, yet I see no REAL FACTS which involve Pacman is using steroids.

but all of you stanleys can finally put your manlove for these f!ghters behind cause the judge called Mayweather to own up to his accusations. no need to defend your boos anymore...
If you felt your girlfriend was cheating (no factual evidence just suspicions) and she refused to take a lie detector test, would you still stay with her??

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 06-24-2011 at 02:24 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
If you felt your girlfriend was cheating (no factual evidence just suspicions) and she refused to take a lie detector test, would you still stay with her??

this n*gga.. instead of making little comparisons heres the real fact...

In order to win this case against Mayweather, Manny has to take any test the judge asks him to.....

So I guess Manny lost because it's a fact HE'S ROIDING and he'll lose the test regardless right?

I mean sh*t, you guys really got the inside scoop aka youtube and little boxing interviews..... sh*t is like a conspiracy theory with 2 fanbases.
 6 years ago '08        #53
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
floyd talks, manny f!ghts.....excitingly by the way. manny wins.
 6 years ago '05        #54
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,100 | Props total: 3537 3537
Lame:doglaugh:
 6 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 TanstA! said:

this n*gga.. instead of making little comparisons heres the real fact...

In order to win this case against Mayweather, Manny has to take any test the judge asks him to.....

So I guess Manny lost because it's a fact HE'S ROIDING and he'll lose the test regardless right?

I mean sh*t, you guys really got the inside scoop aka youtube and little boxing interviews..... sh*t is like a conspiracy theory with 2 fanbases.
u completely dodged my question..
 6 years ago '10        #56
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,411 | Props total: 6594 6594
 GhostNinja said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
u completely dodged my question..
your question? oh? if i thought my girl was cheating id make her get a lie detector test.... but she refuses..... so I DUMP THE bi*ch... this aint Maury or Steve Wilkos tho my dude.

what you asked me is basically when this whole sh*t with Floyd and Pac started... im waiting on this court cases decision....... its the only one that matters now fam.
 6 years ago '05        #58
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
Anyone that needs to take a test is that n*gga pus*yboy Floyd, with all that trouble with the law he gettin into. Yeah I went there.
 06-24-2011, 07:13 AM         #59
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac man cant loose
 6 years ago '04        #60
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,687 | Props total: 529 529
Once again, who is Floyd to go above boxings drug testing policy. If he has a problem with steroids in his spor who needs to bring that up with boxings various comissions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy