Tribe Meets white man for first time

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 01:24 PM         #1
7758 pageviews
117 comments

Slumite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tribe Meets white man for first time

[video - click to view]

Tribe from Papua New Guinea meets a white man first time, this is from the 70s I think.
His reaction at seeing a mirror for the first time was amazing.

imageimage mixed with a little bit of imageimage in reactions.

117 comments for "Tribe Meets white man for first time"

6 years ago '06        #2
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
sh*t was wild man....that tribesman's eyes when he seen the mirror yo....lol.....he was genuinely shocked....

those people are so pure man....tribes people....that white man need to leave them alone....
 06-23-2011, 02:36 PM         #3
Slumite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
wait to the 700 club get em
Yeah man I know what you mean, these people don't need to be "helped" should just be left alone to do their thing.

Hope they were left alone, seems like a pretty remote area, we don't need to be setting them up with a Mcdonalds and Starbucks.
 6 years ago '05        #4
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 2648 2648
this sh*t trippin me out
 6 years ago '07        #5
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
That was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life
 6 years ago '09        #6
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 13203 13203
lol wow that was pretty cool
 6 years ago '05        #7
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
thats crazy how they were so amazed by his skin color...when they were feeling up on each other at 4-5 minute mark that was pretty interesting how they were so amazed at his skin tone lol which is understandable of course
 6 years ago '09        #8
masterSYKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
So epic.
 6 years ago '06        #9
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
incredible video
 6 years ago '10        #10
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
I tried to explain to my moms the other day that there are people in this world that have never heard of Jesus and I guess they wont be going to heaven because they dont believe in him

She was pissed
 6 years ago '07        #11
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 nautilus o said:
i tried to explain to my moms the other day that there are people in this world that have never heard of jesus and i guess they wont be going to heaven because they dont believe in him

She was pissed
wrong

Mark 16:14-18
The Great Commission

14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they[b] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
You have to focus on this part of the scripture:
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
if you never heard you have never made a decision and if you know the lord and the 1st rule is love and I dont think he would condemn you for that.....would you then be judged by you character an the things you did in your life then maybe i cant call it

this is why as a christian you can ascertain that extraterrestrials do not exists because at the beginning of John 3:16 it says 'For God So World.....' if we have already stated that God loves everything he created can we not say that if there were other life forms out there they would be Gods creation an why does he not love them enough to send his son to give them eternal life.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 06-24-2011 at 02:46 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #12
htownlntc 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 Slumite said:

Tribe from Papua New Guinea meets a white man first time, this is from the 70s I think.
His reaction at seeing a mirror for the first time was amazing.

mixed with a little bit of in reactions.
Find things on reddit, repost, profit.
 6 years ago '05        #13
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
there are still many south american tribes that have no contact with the outside world....

i was trying to figure out why they hit the back of their heads while eating?
 6 years ago '04        #14
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
That was incredible! I was gonna watch the first :40 seconds or so to see a reaction or two, but I got pulled into it and watched the whole 14 minutes, absolutely amazing.

The last scene with the recorder was funny though. Dude got up like "get the f-ck outta here!"
 6 years ago '10        #15
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 Suka Repellent said:
wrong

16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
if you never heard you have never made a decision and if you know the lord and the 1st rule is love and I dont think he would condem you for that.....would you then be judged by you character an the things you did in your life then maybe i cant call it

this is why as a christian you can ascertain that extraterrestrials do not exists because at the beginning of John 3:16 it says 'For God So World.....' if we have already stated that God loves everything he created can we not say that if there were other life forms out there they would be Gods creation an why does he not love them enough to send his son to give them eternal life.

I dont have a problem with anyone's believing whatever they want to get them through but respectfully that sounds like a king sized crock of bullsh*t

Last edited by Nautilus O; 06-24-2011 at 02:06 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #16
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
that might have been my old college proffesor roscoe..he lived out there and studied them for over ten years back in the 70s..kinda looks like him but not really sure..if i heard his british accent I would know for sure..def cool tho
 6 years ago '07        #17
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
 ThiZZ said:
there are still many south american tribes that have no contact with the outside world....

i was trying to figure out why they hit the back of their heads while eating?
I think it's just another way of communicating exclusive to them. Some of the tribes there count with their limbs for example and not their fingers.
 6 years ago '05        #18
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
sh*t like this prolly wouldnt fly today.. that white dude could have wiped out that whole population by introducing diseases
 6 years ago '05        #19
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Suka Repellent said:
wrong

if you never heard you have never made a decision and if you know the lord and the 1st rule is love and I dont think he would condem you for that.....would you then be judged by you character an the things you did in your life then maybe i cant call it

6 years ago '05        #20
htownlntc 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 Suka Repellent said:
wrong

Trolling us brah?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy