Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 TriniSoldier said:
shut the fu*k up ronin god damn. at the end of the day you, nor anyone in this thread knows the mans intentions. You don't do what he did and that's the bottom line and he got dealt with accordingly. Now, on to the more important issue. Why is he playing those, non wiz khalifa affiliated songs?

"What is this guy doin..? Ay Breeze... Dont Touch Me."
last time i checked this was a discussion forum so if you mad about my opinions and views on topic subject matter just block my username so as my post's wont show up on your screen name.

beyond that, get outta here with that.
 6 years ago '05        #42
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 ronin said:
Maybe for you that's enough, but you do have some John McClane type fan's that have 1 soul mission in life, to hug, dap, or just stand next to their favorite rapper(s)/singer(s)
AKA Stan.

And u seen what happened to him
 06-23-2011, 10:02 AM         #43
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
shut the fu*k up ronin god damn. at the end of the day you, nor anyone in this thread knows the mans intentions. You don't do what he did and that's the bottom line and he got dealt with accordingly. Now, on to the more important issue. Why is he playing those, non wiz khalifa affiliated songs?

"What is this guy doin..? Ay Breeze... Dont Touch Me."

Yeah. Wiz said, "dude got rolled off the stage"
DJ played 2 songs with roll in the chours.
You really aint catch that?
 6 years ago '10        #44
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #45
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
AKA Stan.

And u seen what happened to him
n*gga that was a Eminem song, doesn't mean it was what truly happened.

but besides, if you're afraid of being approached by a fan on stage, then what about when you out in the streets shopping or getting something to eat?

And besides, this is the same Wiz who invited an entire town to his tour bus for a smoke fest before a show, via twitter. which means he is within a confined space, with strangers he doesn't know nor does he know they true intentions.

Rappers are more fickle then fan's are these days.
 6 years ago '04        #46
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 ronin said:

but besides, if you're afraid of being approached by a fan on stage, then what about when you out in the streets shopping or getting something to eat?

And besides, this is the same Wiz who invited an entire town to his tour bus for a smoke fest before a show, via twitter. which means he is within a confined space, with strangers he doesn't know nor does he know they true intentions.

gad damn son this sh*t really hurt you didnt it
 6 years ago '08        #47
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
wow some people need to go to work today or something over analyzing the fu*k out this sh*t.

Dude ran up..security dropped him. And obviously wiz seen dude running and warned him like..dont touch me man. Which he is 100 percent in the right. dude could of had a knife or been gay and tried to kiss him or f!ght him or who knows wtf.

wiz aint up there to f!ght, just to perform..thats what he pays security for.
 06-23-2011, 10:23 AM         #48
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
wow some people need to go to work today or something over analyzing the fu*k out this sh*t.

Dude ran up..security dropped him. And obviously wiz seen dude running and warned him like..dont touch me man. Which he is 100 percent in the right. dude could of had a knife or been gay and tried to kiss him or f!ght him or who knows wtf.

wiz aint up there to f!ght, just to perform..thats what he pays security for.
ronin is always trying prove his point in every thread and comes off like a female
 6 years ago '05        #49
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 253xLonghair3 said:
ronin is always trying prove his point in every thread and comes off like a female
I guess I'll be received better if I fell inline with ya'll and agreed on what majority feel?

fu*k outta here, ur username is "Longhair" I guess next u will say u whip it back and forth, lmao.
 06-23-2011, 10:38 AM         #50
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
I guess I'll be received better if I fell inline with ya'll and agreed on what majority feel?

fu*k outta here, ur username is "Longhair" I guess next u will say u whip it back and forth, lmao.
when you are famous you have security because fans do crazy sh*t to famous people.....there more loved and hated equally then random everyday joes ....didnt dude from the beatles get shot by a fan? selena shot by a fan/ someone that worked for her?

gudda gudda chain got snatched by a fan on stage? 50 cent chain got snatched in africa by a FAN?
dude ran up on snoop while he was on stage and got molly whopped....sean price just punched some fan on stage a couple weeks ago and was like my bad i didnt know

why u acting like wiz security did wrong by protecting him ....your logic is off the chain bro...lmao

are you gay?

cuz i can only picture a f*gget or a female saying OMG why is wiz security so mean for hitting the fan he should be able to hug him

Last edited by 253xLonghair3; 06-23-2011 at 10:41 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #51
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 ronin said:

Its fans out there like that tho. That was my point. I wuda had dude tackled too. We dont know WTF he was fina do. But id rather have dude get beat the fu*k up then find out "Oh he just wanted a handshake" rather then dude pull a crazy a.ss stunt then it be too late to do some sh*t. Its all about perception. Usually crazy n*ggas hop on stage 9/10
 06-23-2011, 10:43 AM         #52
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some crip mofo just ran up on messy marvs stage....and it wasnt to give hugs...ronins a f*gget
 6 years ago '05        #53
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Its fans out there like that tho. That was my point. I wuda had dude tackled too. We dont know WTF he was fina do. But id rather have dude get beat the fu*k up then find out "Oh he just wanted a handshake" rather then dude pull a crazy a.ss stunt then it be too late to do some sh*t. Its all about perception. Usually crazy n*ggas hop on stage 9/10
i feel you, i still think wiz went about it on some diva sh*t though.
 6 years ago '08        #54
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
WAS THERE LAST NIGHT,,,SAW THAT sh*t HAPPEN........:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #55
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
wiz know most his fans crazy white boys on drugs.. google Mark David Chapman.
that sh*t can happen to anyone kinda famous or megastars..insanity knows know bounds.

i wanna know what people defending messy marv have to say about how the golden lord handled somebody being on stage who shouldnt be.
 06-23-2011, 11:19 AM         #56
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... n*gga jus snapped on some Dr Doom sh*t...

[video - click to view]

06-23-2011, 11:48 AM         #57
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXChainsaw said:
lol... n*gga jus snapped on some Dr Doom sh*t...

6 years ago '06        #58
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 1811 1811
the dance the n*gga was doin at the end...
 6 years ago '04        #59
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
DAMN! He cleaned that n*gga off the stage FAST lol... sh*t looked madden-ish for real...

I don't condone violence towards fans, but dude, don't run up on the stage like that, fu*k were you thinking?
 06-23-2011, 12:01 PM         #60
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude was in the wrong for hopping up on stage but obviously he was a fan and Wiz lil ol Betty White lookin a.ss gonna laugh bout that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy