Wiz Khalifa’s Security Destroys Fan For Running Up On Wiz

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 09:43 AM         #21
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Again, who fault is that? Security for not checking people as they enter the venue or her for allowing a fan she thought was coming to show his/her love for her?
Hers and the fan who actually stabbed her. Why would you let someone you don't know get close to you? This is the real world this ain't leave it to beaver.
 6 years ago '09        #22
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 4941 4941
damn, security wasn't playing around, lol
 6 years ago '05        #23
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 dope-boy said:
Ive been to plenty of concerts where people just wanna show love, maybe he shouldn't of got on stage but Wiz acted like a pus*y.

and thats my view on it, it appeared the fear was just overly hyped to be at a wiz show and be that close to him and wanted to touch him just to say on facebook or twitter "YO! I hugged Wiz!!!" or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #24
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ronin said:
so why not just stay in the house then? because if that is Anyone's intentions then they will go through with it right?

I don't see how you say "Dont touch me" like you a king or some royalty, maybe it's only me but that "Im greater than you" sh*t bothers me. you a artist, and those fan's payed money to see you but yet you don't wanna be touched by them? sh*t is fraud
What's the difference in a fan jumping to the court during a baskeball game just trying to show love to his favorite player? You going to be mad at security for crushing him? Be mad at the players for not wanting to just run back at them and show them love? It is what it is, and you can't be mad at security for not trusting anybody at all.
 6 years ago '05        #25
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Hers and the fan who actually stabbed her. Why would you let someone you don't know get close to you? This is the real world this ain't leave it to beaver.
Ok, if this is "The real world" and not "leave it to beaver" and your question is "Why would you let someone you don't know get close to you?" then why leave the house?

You walk the streets, use public transportation and enter into places of business to conduct transactions with people close to you majority of the day who you don't know.

so again, k!ll all that "overly protect my life" b.s. because it's not a valid argument.
 6 years ago '04        #26
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
 ronin said:
fu*k out of here n*gga, don't try and twist it to be funny.

but I HIGHLY doubt a n*gga purchased a ticket to the wiz show to stab him up, or attempt to harm him. and it's nothing to do with s3xuality so what the hell u talking about "why would you want a random guy to touch you?"

anyways, Wiz a sadiddy a.ss n*gga now he got this fame.
Yeah...Im sure Dime Bag Darrell was thinking the EXACT same thing!

I know you don't know who he is...just google him
 6 years ago '05        #27
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
What's the difference in a fan jumping to the court during a baskeball game just trying to show love to his favorite player? You going to be mad at security for crushing him? Be mad at the players for not wanting to just run back at them and show them love? It is what it is, and you can't be mad at security for not trusting anybody at all.
I was never mad at security, my disagreement comes in on the part of Wiz being sadiddy saying "Don't touch me" then walking towards the dj set-up laughing. don't act like ur above anyone because your a rapper.
 6 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
Im actually STILL laughing at how he called security on that n*gga like how Chris Rock did in "Head Of The State"
 6 years ago '04        #29
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 ronin said:
I was never mad at security, my disagreement comes in on the part of Wiz being sadiddy saying "Don't touch me" then walking towards the dj set-up laughing. don't act like ur above anyone because your a rapper.
Dime Bag Darrell...nuff said
 6 years ago '08        #30
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
Damn Breezo moves fast as fu*k for a n*gga who weighs about 400 and some change
 6 years ago '08        #31
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
Ronin = worst head of security ever
 6 years ago '04        #32
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,745 | Props total: 1275 1275

[pic - click to view]

lol wiz is such a swagger jacker
 06-23-2011, 09:53 AM         #33
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Again, who fault is that? Security for not checking people as they enter the venue or her for allowing a fan she thought was coming to show his/her love for her?
Ok so a lapse in security, whatever. These things STILL happened, which means pat downs aint doing everything they are supposed to. Dude came off the floor (past security), at that point i feel like you are fair game for whatever happens on that stage.

Even if he wanted to give wiz a hug. No. You bought a ticket, thats showin enough love.
 6 years ago '05        #34
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Arson said:
Ronin = worst head of security ever

naw its not even that, im complaining about how Wiz went about it. Wiz acted like a female on the real, or atleast in my eyes.
 6 years ago '09        #35
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ronin said:
It wasn't that bad. Dude came up from nowhere. You don't know his intentions. He probably was just a fan, but that doesn't make it ok for him to go over the rail. How many crazy a.ss concerts have you been to? I've seen some "fans" do some crazy sh*t to the artists before. Violent J of ICP got his diamond charm snatched by a "fan" just giving a dap in 2001. People are fu*ked up. You can act like you can trust everyone if you want to, but I don't blame the artist for not trusting every person that happened to buy a ticket to your show.
 6 years ago '05        #36
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 kiTHCen said:
You bought a ticket, thats showin enough love.
Maybe for you that's enough, but you do have some John McClane type fan's that have 1 soul mission in life, to hug, dap, or just stand next to their favorite rapper(s)/singer(s)
 06-23-2011, 09:55 AM         #37
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matter of fact, same sh*t happens at any sporting event where people run on the field.
 6 years ago '09        #38
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
got hit with that Ed Reed

"that n*gga rolled off the stage man"
 6 years ago '09        #39
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
shut the fu*k up ronin god damn. at the end of the day you, nor anyone in this thread knows the mans intentions. You don't do what he did and that's the bottom line and he got dealt with accordingly. Now, on to the more important issue. Why is he playing those, non wiz khalifa affiliated songs?

"What is this guy doin..? Ay Breeze... Dont Touch Me."
 6 years ago '05        #40
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
It wasn't that bad. Dude came up from nowhere. You don't know his intentions. He probably was just a fan, but that doesn't make it ok for him to go over the rail. How many crazy a.ss concerts have you been to? I've seen some "fans" do some crazy sh*t to the artists before. Vioent J of ICP got his diamond charm snatched by a "fan" just giving a dap in 2001. People are fu*ked up. You can act like you can trust everyone if you want to, but I don't blame the artist for not trusting every person that happened to buy a ticket to your show.
Don't get me wrong, I understand your argument. My thing is, if you scared of a fan being close to you then you might as well not even step foot outside your residence because there are strangers on the street you walk past everyday that could harbor nothing but ill-intentions in their hearts and minds.

Maybe if wiz was more humble and less d!ck about it, I wouldn't be a little rubbed wrong by it. but I think Wiz reacted on some "I keep wet wipes in-case a bum try and touch me, eww" ninki minaj type sh*t lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy