most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
5891 pageviews
101 comments

philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
Wiz Khalifa’s Security Destroys Fan For Running Up On Wiz

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wiz Khalifa’s Security Destroys Fan For Running Up On Wiz

Last edited by philty; 06-23-2011 at 12:44 PM..

101 comments for "Wiz Khalifa’s Security Destroys Fan For Running Up On Wiz"

6 years ago '05        #2
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
So a fan who is putting Money in your pockets gets a little over zealous and your only response is "Breeze...Don't touch me" ???

SMH, sadiddy blonde hair dye rocking a.ss n*ggas these days.
 6 years ago '07        #3
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
damn nigguh got the ray lewiss madden 2012 hit stick on that a.ss
 06-23-2011, 09:19 AM         #4
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whys that n*gga playing cash money and ludacris jams because his cd sucks?
 6 years ago '05        #5
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 p00rky said:
Wiz doesn't know his true intentions and why would you want a random guy to touch you? Think before you post
fu*k out of here n*gga, don't try and twist it to be funny.

but I HIGHLY doubt a n*gga purchased a ticket to the wiz show to stab him up, or attempt to harm him. and it's nothing to do with s3xuality so what the hell u talking about "why would you want a random guy to touch you?"

anyways, Wiz a sadiddy a.ss n*gga now he got this fame.
 6 years ago '04        #6
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 ronin said:

but I HIGHLY doubt a n*gga purchased a ticket to the wiz show to stab him up, or attempt to harm him. and it's nothing to do with s3xuality so what the hell u talking about "why would you want a random guy to touch you?"

You can't be serious.......People do crazy things daily....Dude might have been whacked off some drug....Think before you try to sh*t on someone......
 6 years ago '08        #7
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
I use to work security at concerts and outdoor events. They were just doing their job, and yes, sometimes people buy tix just to fu*k with the artists as stupid as it seems.
 06-23-2011, 09:29 AM         #8
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like wiz but like bruh said how u know dude's intentions
 6 years ago '09        #9
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ronin said:

I've been to plenty concerts where it seems like peoples only intentions are to fu*k with the artists.
 6 years ago '05        #10
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
You can't be serious.......People do crazy things daily....Dude might have been whacked off some drug....Think before you try to sh*t on someone......
fu*k outta here, he advocates drug usage and now you saying "Dude might have been whacked off some drug" ??? Think before YOU try and take up for him.

All Im saying is, You become a celebrity and you want privacy and space? not even that, clearly the fan was attempting to hug him, ya'll STAY tryna justify and defend when your favorite artist(s) do some trick sh*t.
 06-23-2011, 09:37 AM         #11
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how well versed you guys are in other genres but this sh*t is serious. Pantera, was one the most influential metal bands in the 90's. Someone bought a ticket to a show, walked on stage and shot "dimebag" darrel, the guitarist, in the face. Intentions are never known, and its obvious the venues floor security wasn't giving a fu*k either.

As for the sadiddy comment.... I didnt know men called other men that.
 06-23-2011, 09:38 AM         #12
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

That's probably what Monica Seles said, right before someone came out of the crowd and stabbed her.
 6 years ago '05        #13
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 kiTHCen said:
I don't know how well versed you guys are in other genres but this sh*t is serious. Pantera, was one the most influential metal bands in the 90's. Someone bought a ticket to a show, walked on stage and shot "dimebag" darrel, the guitarist, in the face. Intentions are never known, and its obvious the venues floor security wasn't giving a fu*k either.

As for the sadiddy comment.... I didnt know men called other men that.
so who fault is that? the band for allowing him to get on stage or the venue security for not probably doing pat down's or safety checks?
 6 years ago '09        #14
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 ronin said:
fu*k outta here, he advocates drug usage and now you saying "Dude might have been whacked off some drug" ??? Think before YOU try and take up for him.

All Im saying is, You become a celebrity and you want privacy and space? not even that, clearly the fan was attempting to hug him, ya'll STAY tryna justify and defend when your favorite artist(s) do some trick sh*t.
I can't stand this guy, but again, I've seen plenty of concert goers who's intentions seem like they are only out to fu*k with the artist. I've been to a sh*tload of concerts. You can't blame them for protecting themselves during shows. I've seen Tech N9ne's stage man Big Nick destroy a muthafu*ka before for trying to get on stage during the set. People throw sh*t and do fu*ked up sh*t all the time.
 6 years ago '05        #15
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
That's probably what Monica Seles said, right before someone came out of the crowd and stabbed her.
Again, who fault is that? Security for not checking people as they enter the venue or her for allowing a fan she thought was coming to show his/her love for her?
 6 years ago '09        #16
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 ronin said:
Again, who fault is that? Security for not checking people as they enter the venue or her for allowing a fan she thought was coming to show his/her love for her?
So then because the venue didn't do their job his stage security shouldn't do their job either?
 6 years ago '05        #17
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I can't stand this guy, but again, I've seen plenty of concert goers who's intentions seem like they are only out to fu*k with the artist. I've been to a sh*tload of concerts. You can't blame them for protecting themselves during shows. I've seen Tech N9ne's stage man Big Nick destroy a muthafu*ka before for trying to get on stage during the set. People throw sh*t and do fu*ked up sh*t all the time.
so why not just stay in the house then? because if that is Anyone's intentions then they will go through with it right?

I don't see how you say "Dont touch me" like you a king or some royalty, maybe it's only me but that "Im greater than you" sh*t bothers me. you a artist, and those fan's payed money to see you but yet you don't wanna be touched by them? sh*t is fraud
 06-23-2011, 09:41 AM         #18
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wiz was tryna be cool in front of his fans lol

damn security came outta nowhere fast as fu*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 6 years ago '05        #19
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 J Rob said:
you can't this naive
Ive been to plenty of concerts where people just wanna show love, maybe he shouldn't of got on stage but Wiz acted like a pus*y.
 6 years ago '05        #20
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
So then because the venue didn't do their job his stage security shouldn't do their job either?
not saying that at all, what I am saying is if the venue did their job's properly then there is no fear of weapons being smuggled into the show. fu*k, it's just a fan, what the fu*k is a hug or hand-five/shake going to do to you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy