Chris Brown's Cousins Chase Down Odd Future's Own "Frank Ocean" After He Ran Away From Chris At A Da

most viewed right now
 191
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 139
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
35 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 133
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 01:07 PM         #161
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Chris started this whole sh*t by poppin his mouth off on Twitter.

"Seriously you guys, fu*k all this negative devil music. Buy my new album its wholesome and good. I don't beat bi*ches no more y'all."

What was the point of that sh*t?

Twitter gives everyone a voice, unfortunately CB uses it to be a hypocritical f*ggot.

bi*ch about evil music, then send crips to beat up your enemies?

that has nothing to do with him givin FO a compliment and he catchin feelings talkin bout chris a young ike.....you tell me if he said this to you you'd accept it and say you lost?!?

now they got ran up on and he actin civil but at the show he was sayin this, that and the third

if he finna be tough then be tough if not then chill but theres no ridin the fence
 7 years ago '11        #162
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11116 11116
 SmooveDude said:
that has nothing to do with him givin FO a compliment and he catchin feelings talkin bout chris a young ike.....you tell me if he said this to you you'd accept it and say you lost?!?

now they got ran up on and he actin civil but at the show he was sayin this, that and the third

if he finna be tough then be tough if not then chill but theres no ridin the fence
I was saying what started the whole beef. Anytime after they already had twitter beef, Chris should have expected it to be ongoing. That compliment in the middle of a beef sh*t is see-through
 7 years ago '05        #163
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,565 | Props total: 372 372
i'm just imagining all u n*ggas with white wigs on around a table puffing on corn cob pipes arguing about this sh*t


some sh*t straight from boondocks
'



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #164
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
alot of CB slurpin in this thread..n*ggas tryin to take Karrueche's spot...dame shame.
 7 years ago '06        #165
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,447 | Props total: 11601 11601
yea frankie did the right thing homie did scream out hoover lol at getting out to f!ght crips or a crip member
 7 years ago '04        #166
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
lol at ppl saying he's soft for not getting out of the car and f!ght a 3 on 1.....bx i swear....
 7 years ago '05        #167
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,565 | Props total: 372 372
but once again....does anybody see chris say he is a crip or gang bang?...ANYWHERE...proof....ANYONE? some of u n*ggas reaching hard...and again i dont believe chris sent any of them. thats they fam and they felt the need to approach him....if somebody fu*ked with my lil cousins best believe i'm on that a.ss all day whether they want me to be or not
 7 years ago '11        #168
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11116 11116
 darquecinnamon said:
but once again....does anybody see chris say he is a crip or gang bang?...ANYWHERE...proof....ANYONE? some of u n*ggas reaching hard...and again i dont believe chris sent any of them. thats they fam and they felt the need to approach him....if somebody fu*ked with my lil cousins best believe i'm on that a.ss all day whether they want me to be or not
Your little cousins would be bigger bi*ches than Chris Brown


MEN HANDLE THEIR OWN BEEF.
 06-23-2011, 01:29 PM         #169
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
I was saying what started the whole beef. Anytime after they already had twitter beef, Chris should have expected it to be ongoing. That compliment in the middle of a beef sh*t is see-through
him sayin devil music is lame is his opinion, he didnt call nobody out...i actually thought it was about rihanna until he said it wasnt

but i just dont see how that statement can actually "start" a beef

and he actually said all the demonic out lately is weak, what happened to people being happy and n*ggas REALLY got upset about that...like really dude
 7 years ago '04        #170
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,700 | Props total: 9701 9701
why everybody make it seem like chris is old. he only 22
they all in their early 20s
 7 years ago '11        #171
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11116 11116
 justinjones said:
why everybody make it seem like chris is old. he only 22
they all in their early 20s
Them crips ain't 20 years old
 06-23-2011, 01:33 PM         #172
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
MEN HANDLE THEIR OWN BEEF.
then why the entire odd future tried to get involved and yall cool with it.....thats my question. why everybody jumped in the arguement when tyler responded to a tweet not directed @ him??? why did all of them go at chris when him and FO got into it

men handle their own beef right
 7 years ago '10        #173
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 11993 11993
 darquecinnamon said:
but once again....does anybody see chris say he is a crip or gang bang?...ANYWHERE...proof....ANYONE? some of u n*ggas reaching hard...and again i dont believe chris sent any of them. thats they fam and they felt the need to approach him....if somebody fu*ked with my lil cousins best believe i'm on that a.ss all day whether they want me to be or not
sure you would gangster
 7 years ago '07        #174
Chief|m 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$24,017 | Props total: 2487 2487
lol since when are OF claiming to be thugs? goons? "hard"?

if chris was a real "goon" like he claims and a thug, he would have gone himself and handled this, but he sends his weed carriers and sh*t
 7 years ago '11        #175
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11116 11116
 SmooveDude said:
then why the entire odd future tried to get involved and yall cool with it.....thats my question. why everybody jumped in the arguement when tyler responded to a tweet not directed @ him??? why did all of them go at chris when him and FO got into it

men handle their own beef right
It was Hodgy. The same exact guy who tweeted for Chris to f!ght him 1 on 1 anytime.

Tyler was an afterthought. Chris brought Frank into it by mentioning him.

It was supposed to be Hodgy vs. Chris 1 on 1 and Hodgy still saying that.
 7 years ago '04        #176
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,991 | Props total: 3966 3966
 justinjones said:
why everybody make it seem like chris is old. he only 22
they all in their early 20s


exactly

and it aint like 20 is too young to get dropped for running your mouth at the wrong n*gga either. It aint like these n*ggas is pre-teens on some ABC sh*t

im sorry, but eventually if you keep running ya mouth thinking sh*t is funny to clown every n*gga in the industry like its a game, SOMEBODY gonna make you pay for it. And its one thing to say, well all this over twitter. But them n*ggas took it further by calling him a bi*ch at their shows

I thought Joe budden getting caught in his side eye would have been enough lesson for n*ggas but apparently not
 06-23-2011, 01:42 PM         #177
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
It was Hodgy. The same exact guy who tweeted for Chris to f!ght him 1 on 1 anytime.

Tyler was an afterthought. Chris brought Frank into it by mentioning him.

It was supposed to be Hodgy vs. Chris 1 on 1 and Hodgy still saying that.
ive seen 3-4 OF n*ggas tweets posted on here(i dont have twitter) sayin they tryna bump....if thats what it is then why everybody saying why cant he f!ght frank 1-1
i even remember they sayin one of they dark member tryna f!ght chris and he supposed to be skinnier than he is
 7 years ago '08        #178
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 SmooveDude said:
ive seen 3-4 OF n*ggas tweets posted on here(i dont have twitter) sayin they tryna bump....if thats what it is then why everybody saying why cant he f!ght frank 1-1
i even remember they sayin one of they dark member tryna f!ght chris and he supposed to be skinnier than he is
this dude got the CB cape on tight as sh*t...my n*gga loosen it up homie.
 7 years ago '04        #179
jae premier 
space
avatar space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 78 78
 darquecinnamon said:
n*gga hell naw. chris does martial arts and i aint talking about no karate. i think one of his best friends does it and travels with him. so in a 1 on 1 f!ght no guns no knives i'm sure chris would whoop that n*ggas a.ss. n*ggas always think they hard till they get they a.ss beat by somebody that is trained to whoop a.ss.



FRANK AIN'T BOUT THAT LIFE LOL

#teambreezy bi*ch!
when did Frank claim "to be about that life"

...ill wait
 06-23-2011, 01:47 PM         #180
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
this dude got the CB cape on tight as sh*t...my n*gga loosen it up homie.
how? explain to me please and thank you

i just dont see how people sayin its cool for odd future to do somethin but chris soft for the same thing

like im pretty sure if chris was sellin tyler and frank out at a show, callin them out of they names yall would say somethin like he know he wouldnt say it in person but because its the other way around yall cool with it

n*ggas just biased plain and simple
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
265 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy