Chris Brown's Cousins Chase Down Odd Future's Own "Frank Ocean" After He Ran Away From Chris At A Da

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 02:03 AM         #41
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol FO was shook...thats what he get for popping sh*t when breezy give him a compliment
 06-23-2011, 02:05 AM         #42
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ppl did we all forget about this already

[video - click to view]

I mean if you going call somebody a bi*ch and you chris brown temper and track record either he coming to see or his ppl is coming to see you
 06-23-2011, 02:07 AM         #43
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also he was smart for not getting out i give him that much
 6 years ago '11        #44
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 munn3702008 said:

I mean if you going call somebody a bi*ch and you chris brown temper and track record either he coming to see or his ppl is coming to see you
fu*k Chris and his people. This whole sh*t is Hollywood WSHH sh*t.
 06-23-2011, 02:13 AM         #45
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trying to score points with Chris

I don't blame Frank, he was solo and was clearly dealing with a group of lames who wanted to jump him and put it on wshh
 6 years ago '10        #46
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 0ddJoB said:
Yeah you can hear him trying to say where he at

then the video cuts off
They said he was at the studio, then you heard them screaming then it goes off. Sounds like an ambush to me. Chris not throwing hands.

lol is his real life though?
 6 years ago '06        #47
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
Franky a bi*ch, and anyway saing "Ocean doesnt talk wrecking so dont laugh at him not doing sh*t"

he started the beef fu*k outta here
 06-23-2011, 02:16 AM         #48
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at these f*ggots screaming through the car window and not doing sh*t.

Chris can't handle Frank Ocean one on one.
 6 years ago '08        #49
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 munn3702008 said:

Then why didn't Chris Brown confront Frank HIMself? You only send your ppl, if he spoke about your mom that's dying or threatening your love ones life, (In which, I would basically beat his a.ss too) but if someone is just talking stupid sh*t, you need to be professional and just tell those lames to fu*k off. Now if he's at your face trying to f!ght that's different, then you beat his a.ss but this sh*t is so childish. Grown a.ss men f!ghting like girls on twitter.
 6 years ago '05        #50
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 PotheadFocker said:

I meant actual martial arts not choreographed dance moves!

Camera trickery and wires probably created half that sh*t.

Has nothing to do with Chris vs. Frank. Chris know how to close his fist and throw it at Frank?

I doubt it. He knows how to beat women, not f!ght men one on one.
in all honesty i think rihanna liked it s&m anyone?

now u know chris can't make videos like that or everyone would be trying to f!ght him
 6 years ago '05        #51
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Young Buck said:
Then why didn't Chris Brown confront Frank HIMself? You only send your ppl, if he spoke about your mom that's dying or threatening your love ones life, (In which, I would basically beat his a.ss too) but if someone is just talking stupid sh*t, you need to be professional and just tell those lames to fu*k off. Now if he's at your face trying to f!ght that's different, then you beat his a.ss but this sh*t is so childish. Grown a.ss men f!ghting like girls on twitter.
dmx said fu*k jay-z....jay-z never went to dmx
 06-23-2011, 02:20 AM         #52
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas actin like it's menace and 40 glocc or something

Frank ocean handled it exactly as he should of

Them n*ggas was pawns
 6 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Young Buck said:
Am I seeing things or did you n*ggas actually say that Frank was pus*y for not f!ghting three unknown dudes?

Play this scenario in your mind. You're driving when suddenly a bunch of unknown dudes in a car are yelling and cussing at you. They're telling you to pull over and f!ght them, so you're like "Aight, I'm gonna be a real n*gga and not a pus*y bi*ch like Frank Ocean". So you proceed to pull your car over and get out to f!ght. You say "Now f!ght me one on one, you bit-" Suddenly you're punched in the face while the others continue to jump you. You try to retreat to your car but they stop your attempts and use your own damn car door to slam your head over and over. After getting your a.ss kicked, one of them decides to steal your car as the others drive off. So now you're on the ground bleeding and badly beaten by some punks that wouldn't give you a fair one.

I guess you're wishing that you never fu*king pulled over, huh?
:agreement6::a greement6:

Don't forget played all over WSHH & the internet. These girls & dumb n*ggas really can't formulate sense. It's a shame.

Dude is trying to become a zen master so I doubt he'll really get into some real sh*t squabble with Chris, but it's always that one brickhead to instigate sh*t & start some WW4 type sh*t

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 06-23-2011 at 02:25 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #54
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 darquecinnamon said:
dmx said fu*k jay-z....jay-z never went to dmx
Did you not read about "you need to be professional and just tell those lames to fu*k off"? I ain't a fan of either (Maybe DMX before the crack) and haven't looked into that beef But I know DMX apologized for that sh*t.

Plus Jay-z, I mean come on...Tons of other rappers dissed him and he's still making money and not suppose to care about that sh*t.

Maybe throw some diss records but physical over saying fu*k you?
 6 years ago '08        #55
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 Matt504 said:
them n*ggas is hoes... first off, I guarantee you won't ever catch chris riding through the streets solo like Frank was, and secondly real n*ggas not tryna put real sh*t on camera. Chris is a ho in my opinion, and the crip n*gga who was in the car too.
That's because Chris Brown is a multi-platinum artist with a household name.
 6 years ago '08        #56
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:agreement6::a greement6:

Don't forget played all over WSHH & the internet. These girls & dumb n*ggas really can't formulate sense. It's a shame.

Dude is trying to become a zen master so I doubt he'll really get into some real sh*t squabble with Chris, but it's always that one brickhead to instigate sh*t & start some WW4 type sh*t
Exactly, you're making good music and famous, why the hell would you give some spotlight to some lames that ain't sh*t?
 6 years ago '09        #57
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
someone needs to squash this before it gets out of hand.
 6 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

These n*ggas is soft
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #59
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 0ddJoB said:
you mean world war 3
Nahhhh fu*k a world war 3..n*ggas skipping past that & going for the end all of end alls.
 6 years ago '06        #60
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 Matt504 said:
them n*ggas is hoes... first off, I guarantee you won't ever catch chris riding through the streets solo like Frank was, and secondly real n*ggas not tryna put real sh*t on camera. Chris is a ho in my opinion, and the crip n*gga who was in the car too.
think about what you just said n*gga..

firstly chris brown is a household name, probably cant check the mail without groupies coming near him. Ofcourse you aint never gonna see him by himself

and secondly dont act like Frank was "in the streets" he WAS NOT in the hood.

EDIT: duke above already said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy