Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Blood Edge said:
memory is an active skill...it doesn't matter if it's a show or anything else.....if u can't remember something simple like that then the same problem lies in the rest of ur life

if u can't handle someone pointing out ur shortcomings then don't log on
please stfu and stop trying so hard to sound intelligent. Only other idiots will agree with you and only gas you up some more.
 6 years ago '07        #142
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Am I the only one cheering for Marnie/Antonia? You have to feel for her. She was r*ped, tortured, and fed on while locked in a dungeon, can't blame her at all for getting some payback.

Two of the funniest scenes all season in this episode. The lines from Hoyt's mom while her neighbor is catching fire in the front yard

Then the scene where Lafayette sees the ghost lady in his kitchen had me dying. When he turns around and screams "bi*ch what are you doing in my kitchen" and she damn near jumps out her skin like "whoa that n*gga can see me?!" That ghost lady is hauntingly beautiful by the way.
Yea that Lafayette kitchen scene was hilarious, he is a good actor. Like he made you felt shook along with him.
 6 years ago '05        #143
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Santoro said:
I wanna know what the french black lady is about. Why is she trying to sing, take care and love that white baby?
i wonder if layfette can allow ghosts to jump into other people's bodies? i wonder if she was trying to jump into that baby?
 6 years ago '07        #144
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
I wasn't being mean....that was pretty big considering what happened next and will happen in the future

not to mention that active recall of past experiences is extremely important......if you can't remember some simple sh*t like that at a young age what do you expect to happen as you get older?

boxden is not a family website....if you can't stand a statement that disagrees with you then you don't belong here
wow you're so dumb. Too many people on Boxden with the most retarded logic. Some things are way more important than others. Only an idiot would base the future of ones ability to remember every single thing in a show. "Oh sh*t I forgot what happened between Sammie and Ronnie on Jersey shore" but I can remember math formulas from school from the past....... damn this says a lot about my future.... like I said stop trying so hard to be cool, you only look like a fool.
 6 years ago '06        #145
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25632 25632
Yeah that french bi*ch better go sit her a.ss down fu*king with that baby and Lafayette lol
 6 years ago '09        #146
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
bump :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #147
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
i'm gettin real tired of this soft eric and snookie storyline
 6 years ago '04        #148
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 188 188
They went in with tonight's episode
 6 years ago '08        #149
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,075 | Props total: 12279 12279
 chaos2 said:
They went in with tonight's episode
Yeah, they did. Graveyard scene was CRAZY!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #150
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
I know all of the sappy Sookie & Eric sh*t is fan service for the female fans, but damn that's the least engaging storyline this season. I fast forwarded through all their scenes.
 6 years ago '10        #151
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
I'm liking the witch alot,best villian of the series so far.This episode was crazy! I can't wait til nxt week!
 08-15-2011, 07:16 AM         #152
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoyt went HAM on my baby Jessica

[pic - click to view]

Didn't think he had it in him.

Another dope episode btw.
 6 years ago '04        #153
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17201 17201
this eric sookie crap is gettin lame
 6 years ago '04        #154
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
The entire episode was Cray!
minus the Sookie/Eric story line . They could have just cut out half that sh*t.

That Hoyte ether on Jessica was amazing. I didn't think he was gonna do jessica like that.
Had Jessica lookin like Then she got her invitation rescinded twice in one night.

I guess she gonna eventually get with Jason, which is probably better story wise.

But please tell me how the hell Jason tackled her and kept her from going in the sun if shes 100X stronger than him.

That scene with Lafayette and the french lady.

The Witch is more powerful than i thought...and it looks like she just got Eric under her control. sh*t just got real.
 6 years ago '09        #155
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
The part with Hoyt was hilarious lol. I didn't expect him to go crazy like that. Then Jason cursed her out too. It seemed like this ep was extra as hell. I didn't know if it was becasue I was high but it seemed like this ep went left field, especially the first half. The sookie and eric scenes with the snow or whatever I had to skip thru cause that was just too much. But a lot of other good things happened in this ep.
 6 years ago '06        #156
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I don't know how true this is (I don't follow the show hardcore), but I read today that there was a big reason for having Jessica burn a little on the show.
Vampires don't age, but they do when they are exposed to the sun. United States law prohibits anyone portraying someone under the age of 18 to be nud3 on tv. Now that Jessica has been exposed to the sun she is no longer portraying someone under the age of 18.
 6 years ago '04        #157
space
space
oh wow just watched the whole episode...
 6 years ago '04        #158
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Even though Jessica is fine as sh*t, What the fu*k she thought was gonna happen when she dumped Hoyt. Of course he's gonna be pissed as sh*t. And Im actually impressed by Jason honoring him and Hoyt's friendship, even though i know down the line he's gotta taste of that fiery redhead.
 6 years ago '04        #159
space
space
^^^^ n*gga started doin push ups after she came on to him
 6 years ago '05        #160
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
they need to cut all this lovey sh*t with sookie and eric, I mean I love seeing her a.ss nekkid but not at the expense of having to see erics a.ss too

good episode though, hoyte dropped the ether on jessica

my man sam was ready to throw down like it was nothin

lafayette is fu*king hilarious with his one liners
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy