Official True Blood Season 4 Thread -- Premieres June 26 At 9pm On HBO

most viewed right now
 127
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #321
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
Will you lames shut the fu*k up. Nobody cares.

On to some real sh*t. Where is the gif of Jessica?? :ilike:
 7 years ago '07        #322
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
damn the more I watch this show, the more I realize the acting is trash
 7 years ago '05        #323
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]


(Right Click, View Image)

 7 years ago '07        #324
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
Also how was everybody else seeing "the dead" when Lafayette is the only medium there? don't understand this sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #325
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 2143 2143
Did someone dig Russel out of his grave or did he do it himself?

So was Nan really trying to side with Eric and Bill or attempting to pull a fast one and murder them while they mulled over her proposition? And if what she said is true, then a vampire civil war must be on the horizon. Especially now that Russel is back. Any chance of Russel, Eric and Bill teaming up against the VLA and Authority? Or will it be somewhat of a triple threat. Eric Bill vs. VLA/Authority vs. Russel and whoever agrees with his line of thinking? Or will the VLA and the Authority try to get Bill and Eric on their side since they were the ones who originally stopped Russel. And when the fu*k will we get to find out more information about the Authority?

And who was that wolf behind Sam? I am thinking it is members of the pack who’s master he k!lled.

What is the deal with Steve Newlin as a vampire? When did that happen? And what’s his deal. He can’t get Jason because luckily he didn’t invite him in. Or maybe he did back in season 2?

And good riddance to Tommy, Jesus, Tara and Debbie. Na,na,na na. Na,na,na na. Hey, hey, hey. Good-bye!
 7 years ago '07        #326
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 carltouss619 said:
Also how was everybody else seeing "the dead" when Lafayette is the only medium there? don't understand this sh*t
they said that night was when the living and the dead worlds were closest or some sh*t, so that's why they could see em.
 7 years ago '04        #327
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 253 253
 PLAYERIZM said:

[pic - click to view]


(Right Click, View Image)

 7 years ago '04        #328
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 253 253
 matelyan said:
Did someone dig Russel out of his grave or did he do it himself?

So was Nan really trying to side with Eric and Bill or attempting to pull a fast one and murder them while they mulled over her proposition? And if what she said is true, then a vampire civil war must be on the horizon. Especially now that Russel is back. Any chance of Russel, Eric and Bill teaming up against the VLA and Authority? Or will it be somewhat of a triple threat. Eric Bill vs. VLA/Authority vs. Russel and whoever agrees with his line of thinking? Or will the VLA and the Authority try to get Bill and Eric on their side since they were the ones who originally stopped Russel. And when the fu*k will we get to find out more information about the Authority?

And who was that wolf behind Sam? I am thinking it is members of the pack who’s master he k!lled.

What is the deal with Steve Newlin as a vampire? When did that happen? And what’s his deal. He can’t get Jason because luckily he didn’t invite him in. Or maybe he did back in season 2?

And good riddance to Tommy, Jesus, Tara and Debbie. Na,na,na na. Na,na,na na. Hey, hey, hey. Good-bye!
Yeah im interested to see who turned Steve Newlin.
 7 years ago '05        #329
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 32 32
Tara will be coming back for season 5 she will just missing some of her head. The actress did a interview and confirmed it.

Is russel coming back? dude is crazy!
 7 years ago '07        #330
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 matelyan said:
Did someone dig Russel out of his grave or did he do it himself?
this! I thought it would have been a couple of centuries before he got out of that.
 7 years ago '09        #331
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
Nan said there were rebel vampires against the authority, Probably them.
 09-14-2011, 12:28 AM         #332
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
if you watch any show on the CW you're pretty much a f*g



except Supernatural

 Redplayboy313 said:
Tara will be coming back for season 5 she will just missing some of her head. The actress did a interview and confirmed it.

Is russel coming back? dude is crazy!
gotdamn, somebody k!ll tara for good..burn her body, bury her alive..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy