Official True Blood Season 4 Thread -- Premieres June 26 At 9pm On HBO

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 latin_linx said:
hopefully they k!ll Tara or Lafayette in the next episode.
 7 years ago '07        #242
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,042 | Props total: 23842 23842
Lafayette is fu*king awesome fu*k k!lling him lol.

but his bf is prob gonna die lol.
 7 years ago '06        #243
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,499 | Props total: 36587 36587
Yo jesus went in lmao that devil n*gga in him is str8 beast
 7 years ago '08        #244
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$28,491 | Props total: 21199 21199
Lafayette is the truth
 7 years ago '10        #245
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,506 | Props total: 14531 14531
Andy is about to go ham sandwhich for that fairy bi*ch
 7 years ago '09        #246
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,766 | Props total: 8930 8930
 latin_linx said:
Thank God the real Eric is back hate the lovey dubbin Eric I need the bad a.ss Eric, hopefully they k!ll Tara or Lafayette in the next episode.

What? people will stop watching if they k!lled off lafayette. why do you think they kept him so long, he actually died in the first book.

and I actually like Tara, except when shes crying and sh*t. I hope they k!ll Sookie but we know that won't happen.
 7 years ago '05        #247
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
Why is Bill shooting people with guns when he's a damn vampire? eric went up and kano'd that tree hugger, but Bill decides to shoot the bi*ch?

I dunno... this is the worst season for true blood for me. the eric and sookie story line was terrible. in all honesty, all of the story lines were bad except for jessica.
 7 years ago '06        #248
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 I'm The Dan said:
Why is Bill shooting people with guns when he's a damn vampire? eric went up and kano'd that tree hugger, but Bill decides to shoot the bi*ch?

I dunno... this is the worst season for true blood for me. the eric and sookie story line was terrible. in all honesty, all of the story lines were bad except for jessica.
Yea this has been a pretty weak season so far, Sunday's was easily the best episode of the season. Hopefully the finale is even better and they manage to salvage the season
 7 years ago '05        #249
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 kyh0mpb said:
Yea this has been a pretty weak season so far, Sunday's was easily the best episode of the season. Hopefully the finale is even better and they manage to salvage the season
The only thing that can save the finale is if Jessica forgets how to wear clothes.
 7 years ago '10        #250
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,471 | Props total: 835 835
I enjoyed this season. Marnie/Antonia is a bad bi*ch!!


 PLAYERIZM said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #251
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,527 | Props total: 217 217
Yea i say this was the best season since The 2nd and 3rd Martonia was the best villian she tops Mary Ann but i'm still waiting for jason to turn if he does not he has to die........ Or what's the point
 7 years ago '08        #252
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 17916 17916
 chaos2 said:
Yea i say this was the best season since The 2nd and 3rd Martonia was the best villian she tops Mary Ann but i'm still waiting for jason to turn if he does not he has to die........ Or what's the point
they shouldn't k!ll him. Jason, Lafayette, and Eric are fan favorites for the show. They wrote Lafayette into the show post season 1 because his character is loved by fans of the show. Jason is hilarious, and eric is a bad-ass. I like the fact that they are not going exactly "by the book"
 7 years ago '09        #253
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
 I'm The Dan said:
The only thing that can save the finale is if Jessica forgets how to wear clothes.
and Tara dies


i swear her character in not only annoying but she adds nothing to do show, atleast sookie gets nekkid
 7 years ago '07        #254
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,611 | Props total: 16201 16201
 tdnupe3 said:
they shouldn't k!ll him. Jason, Lafayette, and Eric are fan favorites for the show. They wrote Lafayette into the show post season 1 because his character is loved by fans of the show. Jason is hilarious, and eric is a bad-ass. I like the fact that they are not going exactly "by the book"
At this point they pretty much threw the books out the window except for minor things. Bill was never a king. There is no Jessica, Tommy, or Jesus characters. Jason hasn't shifted (yet at least) who knows if they'll do it the show. There are more things as well. I guess its a good thing it adds more depth to the show.


Last edited by TH35; 09-08-2011 at 05:00 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #255
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
 TH35 said:
At this point they pretty much threw the books out the window except for minor things. Bill was never a king. There is no Jessica, Tommy, or Jesus characters. Jason hasn't shifted (yet at least) who knows if they'll do it the show. There are more things as well. I guess its a good thing it adds more depth to the show.
its a great thing.........sh*t i wish Game of thrones would take fukkin note and Ned was still on
 7 years ago '04        #256
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 738 738
sh*t i've loved this season..i must be alone
 7 years ago '09        #257
JayChan 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
its a great thing.........sh*t i wish Game of thrones would take fukkin note and Ned was still on
You can't fu*k with those books though...
 7 years ago '09        #258
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 1545 1545
bump....
 7 years ago '06        #259
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,499 | Props total: 36587 36587
Jesus you need to do something cuz this crazy bi*ch is strong

You call me bi*ch again ill cut your eye out and feed it to ya

 7 years ago '04        #260
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,767 | Props total: 22629 22629
jason is a true scumbag
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
138 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
48 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy