Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
y2kingsfan 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
gotta have my pops
as long as my local grocer is selling generic corn pops i'm good
 6 years ago '05        #22
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
A&W going under???

[pic - click to view]

I use that with my Crown Royale sometimes...damn that sucks...
 6 years ago '04        #23
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 3922 3922
what is this listed based off of? i donno maybe some of em but def not all of em.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 3489 3489
fu*k if A&W go under where the fu*k i gonna get my Chubby Chicken burgers from????? fu*k KFC...thats the best Drunk/High food......
 6 years ago '07        #25
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
don't know why they changed the flavor of those. they're not as good as they used to be
them and cheerios man. sh*ts use to be crack. now?
 6 years ago '06        #26
HKR 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
if sony disappears, will playstation go aswel :tuckerwtf:
 6 years ago '06        #27
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
at american apparel...
 6 years ago '11        #28
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
I'm surprised Google hasn't had Yahoo Disappear by now.
 6 years ago '06        #29
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
Whew! Fubu is not on the list.
 6 years ago '09        #30
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Damn. Myspace fell off like Big Mac Toppings
 6 years ago '04        #31
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,345 | Props total: 2525 2525
 whammy said:
Whew! Fubu is not on the list.
 6 years ago '07        #32
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 KingNick305 said:
Man I hope Sears wont get shutdown. Then how could we buy craftsman tools, which are the best tools out there.
Article said the CEO is likely to consolidate Sears and KMart under one name. Not sure if they would close all Sears stores (I highly doubt it). Most likely they will just change the store name to KMart. Also, not sure they would stop carrying tools, washers, dryers, refrigerators, etc. because it will be called KMart. So I a.ssume they would still have the tools, you'd just be buying them from KMart. Maybe "Super KMart's" will have large appliances and power tools.
 6 years ago '10        #33
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
i've never seen a brand fall so hard like Myspace
 06-22-2011, 10:19 PM         #34
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Myspace was so huge just a few years ago. Crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #35
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2958 2958
 <<InphDigi>> said:
I doubt Sears is going anywhere. This is old folks #1 store lol. I swear every person above 55 years old has a Sears card. They just need to reinvent themselves a little. Carry some better clothing brands and get some "cool/in" people for endorsements and theyll be fine

Now KMart on the other hand.... They done!! Theres one about 5 min from my house that I have to pass often. I swear you can count the cars in the parking lot on your fingers every time
 6 years ago '05        #36
HAKONAMATADA 
space
space
$292 | Props total: 2 2
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
A&W going under???

[pic - click to view]

I use that with my Crown Royale sometimes...damn that sucks...
2. A&W

> Jun 22 - Ten Brands That Will Disappear in 2012 - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

A&W Restaurants is owned by fast food holding company giant Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM - News) which has had the firm for sale since January. There have been no buyers. The chain was founded in 1919. The size of the company grew rapidly, and immediately after WWII 450 franchises were opened. The firm pioneered the "drive in" fast food format. A&W began to sell canned versions of its sodas in 1971 — the part of the business that will survive as a container beverage business which is now owned by Dr. Pepper/Snapple. The A&W Restaurant business is too small to be viable now. It had 322 outlets in the U.S and 317 outside the U.S at the end of last year. All were operated by franchisees. By contrast, Yum!'s flagship KFC had 5,055 stores in the U.S. and 11,798 overseas. Two massive global fast food chains are even larger. Subway has 35,000 locations worldwide, and McDonald's has nearly as many. A&W does not have the ability to market itself against these chains and at least a dozen other fast food operators like Burger King. And, A&W does not have the size to efficiently handle food purchases, logistics, and transportation costs compared to competitors many times as large.

6 years ago '04        #37
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
if sears gonna out o business, they better put their suits at 75% off

i need a couple
 6 years ago '05        #38
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Akira Son Bio said:
that sounds really good. I'm a have to try that one day.
My dude u have no idea...A&W root beer or cream soda with some Crown is my sh*t...definitely recommend it...

HAKONAMATADA said:
2. A&W

> Jun 22 - Ten Brands That Will Disappear in 2012 - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

A&W Restaurants is owned by fast food holding company giant Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM - News) which has had the firm for sale since January. There have been no buyers. The chain was founded in 1919. The size of the company grew rapidly, and immediately after WWII 450 franchises were opened. The firm pioneered the "drive in" fast food format. A&W began to sell canned versions of its sodas in 1971 — the part of the business that will survive as a container beverage business which is now owned by Dr. Pepper/Snapple. The A&W Restaurant business is too small to be viable now. It had 322 outlets in the U.S and 317 outside the U.S at the end of last year. All were operated by franchisees. By contrast, Yum!'s flagship KFC had 5,055 stores in the U.S. and 11,798 overseas. Two massive global fast food chains are even larger. Subway has 35,000 locations worldwide, and McDonald's has nearly as many. A&W does not have the ability to market itself against these chains and at least a dozen other fast food operators like Burger King. And, A&W does not have the size to efficiently handle food purchases, logistics, and transportation costs compared to competitors many times as large.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #39
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
The biggest one on here by far and away is Sony. Not Sony Erricson. But #1 Sony. That is a massive brand name that has been a household staple of electronics for almost 20 years. To see them fold would be a massive change in the personal electronics game.
 06-28-2011, 03:37 PM         #40
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.Sony Pictures
2.A&W
3.Saab
4.American Apparel
5.Sears
6.Sony Ericcson
7.Corn Pops
8.Myspace
9.Soap Opera Digest
10.Nokia
Home         

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy