Jun 22 - Ryan Dunn was driving 132mph (tox report in)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3844 3844
 Toss said:
Rip and I don't give a fu*k what any if you f*gs said he lived a good life was one of my favorite stars he had crazy car collection and was very respectable guys. Rip ryan
amen.
 06-22-2011, 09:09 PM         #62
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay so he was over the LEGAL limit, but does that mean he was really drunk? We all know damn well these legal limit are extremely low. You smell a beer and your over the limit which then means your "drunk".

Anyway, still RIP
 6 years ago '10        #63
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Pat McGroin said:
Thermal Trauma???

Ryan "Well" Dunn...
OMG ....

06-22-2011, 09:10 PM         #64
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He made a stupid mistake and unfortunately paid for it with his life. It is unfortunate that people decide to drive extremely fast and drunk. I sincerely hope that everyone here saying he deserved to die because he was drinking has never driven distracted. Whether it be on the phone, text messaging, day dreaming, etc. There have been numerous studies that show that driving while be distracted is just as dangerous as driving drunk. To sit here and judge people for their mistakes and say they deserved to die is wrong and immoral in my eyes, whether you lost someone due to a drunk driver or not. My condolences by the way to anyone who has every lost someone due to a drunk driver. My condolences to Ryan Dunn's family. Hopefully people learn to be more careful on the road.

By the way, since when is it wrong to feel sorry for someone's death? No matter what mistakes they have made in life. Society sickens me at times. We applaud executions, rejoice in people's deaths and judge whether they deserve to die or not.

Last edited by xeduran; 06-22-2011 at 09:14 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
i got wasted, drove, and fukked my 20's up..... that's the only wake up call i need..... but R.i.p., i know alot of n*ggas that be on the same sh*t, but on motorcycles, hope they learn from Dunns mistake, it aint worth it
 06-22-2011, 09:15 PM         #66
yeaaahbenn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
I can't say RIP to this guy because hes the type of piece of sh*t that k!lled my cousin, being drunk and driving like a fu*king sh*t head.

thank god he didn't k!ll anyone else, no sympathy for sh*t heads here.
Im sorry for your loss man. I feel u, even tho i cant directly relate.

I was really hopin this wasnt the case wit dunn tho. Now the last thing he did before he died was ruin his rep. And the last memory of him will be doin this as*hole sh*t. Its a shame. I used to love him on jackass nd all that.
 6 years ago '09        #67
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 ruff said:
RIP Ryan
Ruff are u from rapbasement? If so your a f*ggot..
 6 years ago '05        #68
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 cwb said:
Ruff are u from rapbasement? If so your a f*ggot..
 06-22-2011, 09:28 PM         #69
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #70
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
not everyone react the same to liquor. someone who drinks everyday or all the time may be able to act normal and drive normal well drunk.

Same thing goes for weed.

First time in your life smoking weed smoke a whole blunt to ur self then go drive.

Now smoke weed everyday for 5 years straight, that blunt wont effect ur driving.

Same thing goes for liquor i think???
 6 years ago '04        #71
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
don't have sympathy for dunk drivers...

Hope his family can find peace, but he went out like a selfish fu*kboy, don't feel sorry for that in the least. People make mistakes, but drunk driving is one I can't forgive
 6 years ago '06        #72
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 1170 1170
 IronMaiden said:
I can't say RIP to this guy because hes the type of piece of sh*t that k!lled my cousin, being drunk and driving like a fu*king sh*t head.

thank god he didn't k!ll anyone else, no sympathy for sh*t heads here.
Umm...he did k!ll someone else....the passenger.
 06-22-2011, 10:01 PM         #73
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
him going 140 is what fu*ked him, seeing the kind of dude he is I'm sure he's driven that intoxicated before
 06-22-2011, 10:27 PM         #74
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jackass......
 6 years ago '04        #75
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4045 4045
So quick to judge so quick to judge . So if your going over the speed limit while being sober and k!ll someone you should have not been breathing as well ? Your still breaking the law . To this day i do not understand how cell phones in cars are legal . You get into an accident while on the phone have you ever heard of someone losing their license for that ? What makes onne crime worst than the next ? Drunk driving is a very bad mistake but lets be clear if they really wanted to put an end to it they would make bars more accountable .
 06-23-2011, 12:02 AM         #76
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
So quick to judge so quick to judge . So if your going over the speed limit while being sober and k!ll someone you should have not been breathing as well ? Your still breaking the law . To this day i do not understand how cell phones in cars are legal . You get into an accident while on the phone have you ever heard of someone losing their license for that ? What makes onne crime worst than the next ? Drunk driving is a very bad mistake but lets be clear if they really wanted to put an end to it they would make bars more accountable .
MADD did a very good job of making drunk drivers look like the scum of the Earth. I find it hypocritical of people who look down so harshly on drunk drivers, but do not apply the same criticism to people who use their phones while driving. Or people who speed but are sober and k!ll someone. About a year ago, some lady k!lled a kid not too far from where I live. It ended up being that she was distracted. She did not lose her license or serve any jail time. Now had she been drinking...they would have thrown the kitchen sink at her. That is just plain hypocritical.
 6 years ago '04        #77
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
And alcohol remains legal while marijuana can get you jailtime. Gotta love this country.

Anyway, RIP to dude regardless of his blood alcohol level. Also glad no one else got hurt over his stupidity but I'm not gonna "reserve my RIP" for someone who didn't even know I existed. LOL. You dudes are funny. Hell, we all got our day of rot coming so RIP to dude. Hope that sh*t didn't hurt too much, and I'm being serious when I say that because that sounds like one horrific fu*king experience.
 06-23-2011, 02:54 AM         #78
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

no, it's the difference between sensible people and idiots...

i've been completely sh*t faced and HAD to drive home because the cops were coming or some sh*t

i don't drive fast as sh*t when i'm drunk because i'm sensible and i understand that i'm drunk
 06-23-2011, 04:03 AM         #79
The Ruler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
may dream car of the moment.
RIP, though.
 6 years ago '04        #80
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4045 4045
Not sure what bungie jumping and a parachute have to with one another never been . But i do know people on here act like one cause of death is different from another in 2009 there were 10,839 drunk driving fatalities also in 2009 there were 5,474 fatalities at the hands of distracted drivers . Another 448,000 were injured . So i consider each one of you who text and talk while driving a scumbag your converstaion is not worth my life or a member of my families .
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago