Jun 22 - Ryan Dunn was driving 132mph (tox report in)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 IronMaiden said:
I don't, if you are ignorant enough to drink and drive and you end up k!lling yourself, it's darwin at work in my eyes.

people like that shouldn't be breathing in the first place.
Sorry you feel that way. And don't get me wrong, driving while drunk is one of the most dangerous and stupidest things anyone can do.

But I still miss my friends every day and would never say something like "They shouldn't be breathing in the first place".

Last edited by matelyan; 06-22-2011 at 05:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #22
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15795 15795
130 to 140 mph isn't safe sober....he being drunk just made it even worse and dangerous. He was asking for it.
 06-22-2011, 05:17 PM         #23
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
If it didn't wake people up say...........the hundred of thousands time it happened already....doubt this will be any different.
Yeah but this time its a well known star that alot of kids grew up watching, and I bet they try to do the same things as these guys. Doing stupid sh*t and drinking your liver out. So kids are gonna see this now and be like woah we should calm down.
 06-22-2011, 05:18 PM         #24
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
130 to 140 mph isn't safe sober....he being drunk just made it even worse and dangerous. He was asking for it.
Yep. Hard to feel sorry for him. Rip anyway. all he had to do is call bam or someone to drive him home and he would still be alive
 6 years ago '07        #25
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 KingNick305 said:
Yeah but this time its a well known star that alot of kids grew up watching, and I bet they try to do the same things as these guys. Doing stupid sh*t and drinking your liver out. So kids are gonna see this now and be like woah we should calm down.
you just don't get it.
 06-22-2011, 05:27 PM         #26
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i think the problem with drunk drivers is that they don't drive like they're drunk

they drive like the alcohol has enhanced their reaction times and made them super heroes and sh*t
thats the differance between tipsy and drunk drivers..
 6 years ago '10        #27
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Mother fu*kers act like they are perfect in here, he made a mistake and paid for his mistake. Yes he k!lled his passenger as well, but you are putting your life in their hands knowing the person that is driving is drunk. People also text and drive all the damn time and k!ll people, so stfu.
 6 years ago '07        #28
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Staszy said:
Mother fu*kers act like they are perfect in here, he made a mistake and paid for his mistake. Yes he k!lled his passenger as well, but you are putting your life in their hands knowing the person that is driving is drunk. People also text and drive all the damn time and k!ll people, so stfu.
bi*ch you shut the fu*k up, right now
 6 years ago '04        #29
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Staszy said:
True......texting and driving is just as dangerous, I had a bi*ch almost swerve right into me while texting the other day.So is fu*king/getting head while driving,talking on the phone,doing your makeup and fumbling through your ipod.
 06-22-2011, 06:34 PM         #30
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drinking and driving is no joke...

very dangerous, i've done it myself a few times...

condolences to him and his fam, and everyone else that has had close friends/family that have died from drinking & driving related accidents..

this definitely opened my eyes, i hope it did to you too
 6 years ago '08        #31
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 IronMaiden said:
I can't say RIP to this guy because hes the type of piece of sh*t that k!lled my cousin, being drunk and driving like a fu*king sh*t head.

thank god he didn't k!ll anyone else, no sympathy for sh*t heads here.
Sorry for your loss. This was my boys facebook status:

I have a hard time feeling sorry for a guy who dies in a fiery crash because he was twice over the legal alcohol limit, and driving 140MPH. Maybe he deserved it, hmm? Cry me a river.

Followed by this:

just saying what needs to be said. I mean, the dude posted a picture of himself drinking before the crash... I figured I'd just bite my tongue and wait until the official report came out so I didn't stick my foot on my mouth. The fact that this dude will end up getting more sympathy and be remembered more than people who get k!lled by drunk drivers irks me. And he ruined a slick car in the process. as*hole.
 6 years ago '04        #32
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 carltouss619 said:
If it didn't wake people up say...........the hundred of thousands time it happened already....doubt this will be any different.
I don't know man.. I know I can say I've drunk driven a few times..not for at least a year or longer and seeing sh*t like this (granted I was never going 130 mph) and the constant DUIs my friends catch makes me never wanna do it again. I always make sure I got a DD or can catch a cab when I go out.. the money for a cab is a lot cheaper than the $1000s youre gonna pay in fines for a DUI or injuring yourself/death
 6 years ago '04        #33
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 persuazion said:
True......texting and driving is just as dangerous, I had a bi*ch almost swerve right into me while texting the other day.So is fu*king/getting head while driving,talking on the phone,doing your makeup and fumbling through your ipod.
yea man I really got stop browsing BX and texting while im driving... no joke
 06-22-2011, 07:25 PM         #34
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:
If that guy would have k!lled one of ur loved one's would be quick to stand up for him?

Ur a fu*kin groupie
 06-22-2011, 08:09 PM         #35
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thermal Trauma???

Ryan "Well" Dunn...
 6 years ago '05        #36
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Joehook said:
thats the differance between tipsy and drunk drivers..
no, it's the difference between sensible people and idiots...

i've been completely sh*t faced and HAD to drive home because the cops were coming or some sh*t

i don't drive fast as sh*t when i'm drunk because i'm sensible and i understand that i'm drunk
 6 years ago '09        #37
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
damn....
 6 years ago '10        #38
kzooyork12 1 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
live fast, die young...r.i.p.
 6 years ago '07        #39
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 IronMaiden said:
I don't, if you are ignorant enough to drink and drive and you end up k!lling yourself, it's darwin at work in my eyes.

people like that shouldn't be breathing in the first place.
Whats funny is that in the UK atleast 1 in 20 car fatal car crashes are from drink driving. You dont have to be drunk to make a mistake and die, people sometimes are young and drink or drive aggressive, it doesnt make them k!llers or bad people, sh*t happens sometimes you pay for it and sometimes you dont.

i think your being ignorant and dismissing people saying that they shouldnt be breathing in the first place.

on a side note, there are MILLIONS of cars, some of them are bound to bump into each other... maybe your concerns should be with the wars that america f!ghts and k!lls millions of civilians.
 6 years ago '10        #40
kzooyork12 1 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
and damn have some respect for the dude, stop talkin sh1t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy