Jun 22 - Ryan Dunn was driving 132mph (tox report in)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
6301 pageviews
97 comments

beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
Jun 22 - Ryan Dunn was driving 132mph (tox report in)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.cnn.com/2011/S .. an.dunn.drunk/

Toxicology tests indicate Ryan Dunn's blood alcohol concentration was 0.196% at time of crash, police say.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Dunn's blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit, police say
His Porsche was speeding 132 to 140 mph, police say

Dunn and his passenger died from "blunt and thermal trauma," the coroner says
Dunn was known for pranks and dangerous stunts

(CNN) -- "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was drunk and speeding up to 140 mph when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said Wednesday.

Dunn and Zachary Hartwell, a 30-year-old West Chester, Pennsylvania, man who once worked in one of Ryan's movies, died from "blunt and thermal trauma" in the fiery crash, according to the autopsy report released Tuesday.

"The initial crash reconstruction investigation determined that Mr. Dunn's vehicle was traveling between 132-140 mph at the time of the collision," West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said in a statement Wednesday.

Toxicology testing by the coroner indicated Dunn's blood alcohol concentration was 0.196%, which is more than twice the legal state limit of 0.08, Carroll said.

The red-bearded Dunn, 34, was famous for his pranks and dangerous stunts on the show, which evolved into a successful film franchise.
'Jackass' star dies in car accident

Hartwell worked as a stunt car driver on "Minghads," a 2009 comedy directed by "Jackass" star Bam Margera and featuring Dunn, according to the Internet Movie Database.

West Goshen Police were called to the wreck scene on State Route 322 at 2:30 a.m. Monday, the police report said.

"Upon arrival, police located one vehicle off the road and in the woods that was fully engulfed in flames," the report said.

Dunn was driving the Porsche, which was registered in his name, police said.

A photo of Dunn was posted on his Twitter account about two hours before the wreck showing him with a drink in his hand. Two men sitting with Dunn in the photo are not identified.

The manager of Barnaby's in West Chester confirmed that the photo was taken in his bar Sunday night. The bar is about a mile away from where Dunn was k!lled in a car crash. Manager Jim O'Brien confirmed that Dunn was drinking there.

"He didn't seem to be intoxicated at the time he left," O'Brien said. "Ryan was not a hardcore drinker, at least not when he was here."

O'Brien said Dunn was a regular customer and well known to his staff.

"He was a valuable person in our community and his death is a tragedy," O'Brien said. "He will be missed."

Dunn teamed up with "Jackass" co-star Steve-O for an episode of the NBC game show "Minute to Win It" that aired on June 8.

He also hosted "Proving Ground," which premiered on the G4 channel on June 14.

just an update for those who were mad at other for jumping to the "drunk driving" conclusion

drive hammered....you're getting nailed

Last edited by beast mode; 06-22-2011 at 04:04 PM..

97 comments for "Jun 22 - Ryan Dunn was driving 132mph (tox report in)"

6 years ago '04        #2
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
"He didn't seem to be intoxicated at the time he left," O'Brien said. "Ryan was not a hardcore drinker, at least not when he was here."

6 years ago '10        #3
beast mode 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 hockeythug said:

manager knows he lyin
 06-22-2011, 04:21 PM         #4
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't say RIP to this guy because hes the type of piece of sh*t that k!lled my cousin, being drunk and driving like a fu*king sh*t head.

thank god he didn't k!ll anyone else, no sympathy for sh*t heads here.
 6 years ago '05        #5
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
that bar he was in is fu*kED
 6 years ago '10        #6
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
I can't say RIP to this guy because hes the type of piece of sh*t that k!lled my cousin, being drunk and driving like a fu*king sh*t head.

i feel ya bruh,it's too bad he wasted his own life,just glad they didn't take any others out in the process
 6 years ago '05        #7
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 236 236
Did anyone else see this coming? When I saw the wreckage and heard that he had a passenger too, i reserved my rest in piece.
 6 years ago '04        #8
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
jesus 132 mph while drunk? smfh.
 6 years ago '04        #9
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
can't say I'm shocked by this... It didn't take a toxicology report for anyone with a brain to know he was drunk.
[pic - click to view]

That was about all the confirmation I needed. Still a very sad story. RIP. If anything maybe this exposure will save someones life one day.
 6 years ago '04        #10
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 IronMaiden said:

I am sorry for your loss. But I too lost my 2 best friends while they were being "sh*theads" and drunk driving. They managed to only k!ll themselves, which was fortunate for all other people, but sad for those who loved them.

So I am pissed people still drink and drive, but I have sympathy for those who died.

Last edited by matelyan; 06-22-2011 at 04:42 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #11
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Was hopin he wasn't drinkin and driving

Had close family die from a drunk driving incident...

Still RIP to him
 6 years ago '11        #12
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

06-22-2011, 04:44 PM         #13
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I am sorry for your loss. But I too lost my 2 best friends while they were being "sh*theads" and drunk driving. They managed to only k!ll themselves, which was fortunate for all other people, but sad for those who loved them.

So I am pissed people still drink and drive, but I have sympathy for those who died.
I don't, if you are ignorant enough to drink and drive and you end up k!lling yourself, it's darwin at work in my eyes.

people like that shouldn't be breathing in the first place.
 6 years ago '07        #14
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
fu*king idiots.........what is so hard in arranging something where you don't have to drive. I don't feel sorry for this clown. When I drink I know damn well when I can not drive
 6 years ago '07        #15
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 notoriousthugzz said:
can't say I'm shocked by this... It didn't take a toxicology report for anyone with a brain to know he was drunk.
[pic - click to view]

That was about all the confirmation I needed. Still a very sad story. RIP. If anything maybe this exposure will save someones life one day.
If it didn't wake people up say...........the hundred of thousands time it happened already....doubt this will be any different.
 6 years ago '10        #16
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
If it didn't wake people up say...........the hundred of thousands time it happened already....doubt this will be any different.
 6 years ago '04        #17
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
RIP Ryan
 06-22-2011, 05:01 PM         #18
dustzero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn only a mile away from the bar.. he didnt make it far
rip
 6 years ago '05        #19
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i think the problem with drunk drivers is that they don't drive like they're drunk

they drive like the alcohol has enhanced their reaction times and made them super heroes and sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #20
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 IronMaiden said:

Your right...drinking and driving is wrong but people do make mistakes in their lives and I would be lying if I said that I havent done it.Maybe he dident have any friends that cared about him doing it and dident try and stop him. Either way I feel bad for his family and friends and the other dude that was in the car with him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy