Jun 22 - Dont Ma$terbate For 7 Days Raise Testosterone Levels 45.7% (2003 study)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Are you up for the testosterone challenge...

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
 StayBlazin1 said:
only 6 days 23 hours and 50 mins away from getting energy

6 years ago '08        #42
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr_Chopsticks said:

you f*ggot
 6 years ago '08        #43
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
only time I ever make it to a week is when we go on a family vacation. Otherwise its impossible
 06-22-2011, 09:51 PM         #44
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've done all kinds of things to build discipline including not eating red meat for months, only drinking water and no s3x/masturbation
 6 years ago '05        #45
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Arson said:
only time I ever make it to a week is when we go on a family vacation. Otherwise its impossible
naw n*gga...thats when you jack it at midnight in the hotel bathroom while everyone is asleep.....ive passed the point of caring....its like diarrhea....if i need to go i need to go
 6 years ago '05        #46
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Rendition said:
I've done all kinds of things to build discipline including not eating red meat for months, only drinking water and no s3x/masturbation
man you cant compare food to jacking off....im the biggest weed head i know and id more than gladly give that up if i had to choose between masturbation and weed....drinking water and not eating red meat would be hella easy

being addicted to ciggarettes is the closest thing to masturbation addiction
 6 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
It's a setup by the social engineers that want you dead, read this Article if you want to survive.

Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

Researchers were a.ssessing prostate cancer risk
Men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation, researchers suggest.
They say cancer-causing chemicals could build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly.

And they say s3xual intercourse may not have the same protective effect because of the possibility of contracting a s3xually transmitted infection, which could increase men's cancer risk.

Australian researchers questioned over 1,000 men who had developed prostate cancer and 1,250 who had not about their s3xual habits.

This is a plausible theory
Dr Chris Hiley, Prostate Cancer Charity
They found those who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to develop the cancer.

The protective effect was greatest while the men were in their 20s.

Men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life.

Fluid

Previous research has suggested that a high number of s3xual partners or a high level of s3xual activity increased a man's risk of developing prostate cancer by up to 40%.

But the Australian researchers who carried out this study suggest the early work missed the protective effect of ejaculation because it focussed on s3xual intercourse, with its a.ssociated risk of STIs.

Graham Giles, of the Cancer Council Victoria in Melbourne, who led the research team, told New Scientist: "Had we been able to remove ejaculations a.ssociated with s3xual intercourse, there should have been an even stronger protective effect of ejaculations."

The researchers suggest that ejaculating may prevent carcinogens accumulating in the prostate gland.

The prostate provides a fluid into semen during ejaculation that activates sperm and prevents them sticking together.

The fluid has high concentrations of substances including potassium, zinc, fructose and citric acid, which are drawn from the bloodstream.

But animal studies have shown carcinogens such as 3-methylchloranthrene, found in cigarette smoke, are also concentrated in the prostate.

'Flushing out'

Dr Giles said fewer ejaculations may mean the carcinogens build up.

"It's a prostatic stagnation hypothesis. The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and damage the cells that line them."

A similar connection has been found between brea$t cancer and brea$tfeeding, where lactating appeared to "flush out" carcinogens, reduce a woman's risk of the disease, New Scientist reports.

Another theory put forward by the researchers is that ejaculation may induce prostate glands to mature fully, making them less susceptible to carcinogens.

Dr Chris Hiley, head of policy and research at the UK's Prostate Cancer Charity, told BBC News Online: "This is a plausible theory."

She added: "In the same way the human papillomavirus has been linked to cervical cancer, there is a suggestion that bits of prostate cancer may be related to a s3xually transmitted infection earlier in life."

Anthony Smith, deputy director of the Australian Research Centre in s3x, Health and Society at La Trobe University in Melbourne, said the research could affect the kind of lifestyle advice doctors give to patients.

"Masturbation is part of people's s3xual repertoire.

"If these findings hold up, then it's perfectly reasonable that men should be encouraged to masturbate," he said.

Last edited by The N; 06-22-2011 at 09:57 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #48
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272

[video - click to view]

06-22-2011, 10:00 PM         #49
Angel 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G.O.A.T Thread. hands down
 6 years ago '08        #50
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
dayum...bigger muscles or potentially avoiding cancer?
 06-22-2011, 10:02 PM         #51
WeBeRollin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sports science tested the s3x myth already:

[video - click to view]

s3x helpsss keep goin bi*ches!!!!
 06-22-2011, 10:03 PM         #52
Exaqtion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StayBlazin1 said:
that smiley explains this whole forum, and the comments are too funny lol
 06-22-2011, 10:03 PM         #53
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
man you cant compare food to jacking off....im the biggest weed head i know and id more than gladly give that up if i had to choose between masturbation and weed....drinking water and not eating red meat would be hella easy

being addicted to ciggarettes is the closest thing to masturbation addiction
I've never smoked a cigarette so I wouldn't know

you ever actually went a month without eating meat or a month only drinking water?

if not im telling you its easier said than done

the no masturbation sh*t wasn't that hard... just have to keep busy at all times when you're not resting
 6 years ago '06        #54
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
People Viewing This Topic: 238 (123 members and 115 guests)

6 years ago '08        #55
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
yo arnold the gawd

[video - click to view]

she probably got a baby by that n*gga too
 6 years ago '05        #56
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
 StayBlazin1 said:
 6 years ago '06        #57
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 StayBlazin1 said:
 6 years ago '07        #58
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
So if I don't jerk it for a week I'll have super strength for the next jerk
 6 years ago '06        #59
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
nayfromdachi, PANAMAnte, ya b0ii dizz, CoconutCoke, Maddog345, Loso Luciano24, DragOnRR2003, Ryde3, Andym1731, dirtybayrecordz, ecomog, kennboy1, kingstown04, Tha754kid, tgmxd, gzuscapone, Bobsaget, theinfamousone, DuzzE, That Dude, Angel 954, hotsoup!, dipset kid0221, premiumspirit, The N, The Problem, Arson, Jrc8187, DOCTOR TEETH, cykloan, PLAN_B, meatbilla, Redline, kriskross00, Phillycat, Exaqtion, Donny D, Cee4our, xplicit213, Dicemoney6, sm0kie13, WeBeRollin, DaKid730, TrapBoi, AztekLB, DCoop04, Cheez, Young Sones, Gotti211, kellz423, fresh3000, Live For Now, youngt22, Instrumentals, jommymcp, tdm2000, thomas, Bookerjj2000, Universal~Mind, Dtowns_Answer, Slatz, player2k, bjones818, Old School, REALBUG01, N Nyce, P-Hill|M, xeduran, paperizgood, PeteyRoll, Jets Fool, [ICE][COLD], T Sizzle, DOWNSOUTHKILLA, brazidee, vinnymac, xyz11scorp21xyz, KNUBB, yungsavage05, Smil3z, 0ptical-1, CTR, circleinsidebox, sivlesemaj, broster55, theylikeme05, TheOtter, the weatherman, crazyquicks, Manigoat18, 90 Cent, LBThrizzy, ElQueHablaSucio, LilKray, The Lefty, classin84, youngsalt6, TigerUppercut, Joey Jihad, 2totimes, I_REP_VA, BigAssTree, thajman01, four20, sinistababy, GetItRightFL954, jones5099, PrettyUgly, DBASS84, itz ya boy, made in the bay, the Audible, Keyser Soze, JeeQ

None of these god fearing ppl including myself can make it past 7 days ......
 6 years ago '10        #60
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
 Mysonne said:
That's not hard to believe, you are probably the jack off king

You are completely a 100% a.ss...
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy