Jun 22 - Dont Ma$terbate For 7 Days Raise Testosterone Levels 45.7% (2003 study)

most viewed right now
 143
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Are you up for the testosterone challenge...

Props Slaps
 06-22-2011, 04:27 PM         #21
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
i wonder if there is an evolutionary relationship to this and the female period being 7 days also...


7 day theory?


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #22
UrZTrulY-KINg 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$830 | Props total: 120 120
 illathruz said:
i wonder if there is an evolutionary relationship to this and the female period being 7 days also...


 6 years ago '07        #23
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 trb_5 said:
i guess the joke was masturbate was spelled wrong?

i felt like if i didnt jack it 1-3 times a day id end up going on a k!lling spree or some sh*t....thats why they need to let n*ggas fu*k in prison...or at least rub one out to the female correction officers

in my 8 year masturbation career i aint gone more than 10 days without it...and those 10 days i couldnt sleep or do nothing cuz everytime my d!ck rubbed up on anything even my boxers it would drive me nuts

too much information tho right?


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #24
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
lets do this contest again take it to the streets
 06-22-2011, 04:46 PM         #25
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
lets do this contest again take it to the streets
lets do this.
 6 years ago '07        #26
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 J Rob said:
You might wanna rephrase that
 06-22-2011, 04:57 PM         #27
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
lets do this contest again take it to the streets
 eljesserocks said:
lets do this.
Bring it
 6 years ago '05        #28
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
this is an OLD study

I've seen this disproven several times

and I like how masturbation is somehow separated from s3x even though you're still getting the same outcome

posting a study from 2003 isnt news
 06-22-2011, 05:18 PM         #29
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
this is an OLD study

I've seen this disproven several times

and I like how masturbation is somehow separated from s3x even though you're still getting the same outcome

posting a study from 2003 isnt news

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #30
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22538 22538
 trb_5 said:
i guess the joke was masturbate was spelled wrong?

i felt like if i didnt jack it 1-3 times a day id end up going on a k!lling spree or some sh*t....thats why they need to let n*ggas fu*k in prison...or at least rub one out to the female correction officers

in my 8 year masturbation career i aint gone more than 10 days without it...and those 10 days i couldnt sleep or do nothing cuz everytime my d!ck rubbed up on anything even my boxers it would drive me nuts

too much information tho right?
 6 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
avatar space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874
it makes sense....
 06-22-2011, 05:36 PM         #32
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I occasionally challenge myself to go a week but fail each and every time
 6 years ago '11        #33
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Mr_Chopsticks said:


you f*ggot
Lol, the best kinds of foods are shapped like d!cks
 6 years ago '06        #34
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
weak a.ss willed fools. Just dont jerk off for a week. A week is not that long.
 06-22-2011, 08:39 PM         #35
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
this is an OLD study

I've seen this disproven several times

and I like how masturbation is somehow separated from s3x even though you're still getting the same outcome

posting a study from 2003 isnt news


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Zo1987; 06-22-2011 at 08:41 PM..
 06-22-2011, 09:06 PM         #36
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
I occasionally challenge myself to go a week but fail each and every time


me too bruh, me too
 6 years ago '05        #37
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
i just recently masturbated!! :)
 6 years ago '06        #38
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3688 3688
I've done it for a month a few times. Straight abstinence just to see how my will power is. sh*t be real crazy.
 06-22-2011, 09:43 PM         #39
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only 6 days 23 hours and 50 mins away from getting energy
 6 years ago '04        #40
Smil3z 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 StayBlazin1 said:
only 6 days 23 hours and 50 mins away from getting energy
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy