Jun 22 - O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
5741 pageviews
69 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Jun 22 - O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah?

Has O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah? Huge TV interview planned in which convict 'will admit he k!lled Nicole in self-defence as she pulled a knife on him'

Last updated at 7:10 PM on 22nd June 2011

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.
The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the k!lling.
And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.
Revealing all? Oprah is said to be lining up an historic interview with Simpson

The chat, which would be held in prison, would be a hug coup for Oprah, whose network, OWN, has suffered a massive hit in ratings recently.

More...'We didn't just swap wives, we swapped lives': How two Yankees stars traded families in a scandal that rocked Seventies baseball

Simpson is currently serving a nine-year sentence at Nevada’s Lovelock Correctional Centre, after he was convicted of robbery and kidnapping in Las Vegas in October 2008 after a botched heist to retrieve his memorabilia he said was stolen by dealers.
Coup: Will Oprah finally get the confession from O.J. Simpson that she is said to have been pining for?
He was famously acquitted in October 1995 of the murders of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman despite huge amounts of evidence against him.
According to the National Enquirer, the interview is set to be filmed after Simpson confessed he k!lled the pair in self-defence to a producer from inside prison.
'Oprah has been in touch with O.J. for the past year,' a source told the magazine. She contacted him in prison to explore the possibility that he might give her an interview.
'He has always been a big fan of hers, but for a long time he was reluctant to say he did the crime or give the details of how it happened.'
According to the insider, Simpson recently decided to go through with the confession after he was contacted again by one of Oprah's producers.
'He told the producer: "Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I k!lled Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself",' the insider was quoted as saying.
He reportedly then went on to give a full account of what happened on the night of the murders on June 12 1994.
Confession? O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, when they were a couple in 1993
murdered: Ronald Goldman was an American waiter and an aspiring model
The former couple had got into an argument after Nicole was said to have snubber Simpson when he interrupted a meal she was having at a restaurant with their children.

'O.J. said he went home and kept getting angrier and angrier and worked himself into an absolute rage,' the source told the Enquirer.
Family: Simpson, pictured with Nicole and their children, Sydney Brook and Justin
Simpson allegedly told the producer he 'didn't like the way she treated me in front of the kids at the restaurant. I didn't like that she was routinely having guys have s3x with her at her condo with the kids there.
'I went over there to give her a piece of my mind,' he was quoted as saying.
When he arrived and no one answered at the house, he started pounding the door and shouting, according to the report.
The door allegedly then swung open and Nicole was standing there with a kitchen knife in her hand.

'O.J. told the producer, "she was yelling go away! Go away! And waving the knife around at me. At one point she was lunging at me with the knife and I was just trying to talk to her. Nicole stepped out of the apartment - slashing the knife in the air.
'"I was in such a rage that something just snapped. I couldn't take her constant taunting of me with other men or her using drugs and drinking while my kids were living with her. I went beserk.
'"Before I knew what I was doing I took the knife away from Nicole and started slashing at her. I cut her over and over again until she was lifeless. I was shocked at my own anger - I had k!lled the woman I had loved for so long.."'
Evidence: A glove that was found at Simpson's home - originally said to have been the pair to another which was bloodied from the violent murders

Weapon: A German-made 15-inch knife similar to one originally said to have been sold to Simpson five weeks before the murders
He allegedly went on to tell the producer he also knifed Ron Goldman in self-defence as he tried to attack Simpson when he turned up at the home soon after and spotted Nicole's body on the floor.

The shamed former sportsman was acquitted on October 3, 1995 of stabbing to death his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman after perhaps the most famous trial in modern history.
After the bodies were found in a pool of blood on her driveway in Los Angeles driveway, Simpson, who has until now maintained he did not commit the murders, began a bizarre slowspeed car chase with police.
Custody: Simpson's original mugshot
Almost 100million people are thought to have watched the events live on television as the sports star held a gun to his head while being driven by a friend.
He was allegedly headed for the Mexican border with $5,000 dollars and his passport when he was tracked by authorities.
Eventually, 27 police cars trailed him until he surrendered on his mansion's driveway an hour and a half later.
Despite huge amounts of evidence against Simpson, including bloodstains in his car, a glove holding DNA from the three, a sock engrained with traces of his victims' blood on his bedroom carpet and tapes of a terrified Nicole begging police for help as Simpson hit her - he was acquitted of the murders.
If the confession is made to Oprah on television, Simpson will not, however, suffer legal consequences.
Under the law of double jeopardy, a second trial is forbidden following an acquittal.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

OJ Simpson 'confessed Nicole Brown murder to Oprah': TV interview planned | Mail Online

69 comments for "Jun 22 - O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah?"

6 years ago '05        #2
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
the enquirer..
 6 years ago '04        #3
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
Enquirer huh?
 6 years ago '06        #4
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 6 years ago '09        #5
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
he still lying his a.ss off and this source sucks
 6 years ago '06        #6
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
 Rashad69 said:
Enquirer huh?
damn boxden
 6 years ago '10        #7
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 55 55
not believing the Enquirer until a real news source reports it
 6 years ago '05        #8
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 240 240
I dont trust Oprah...
 6 years ago '07        #9
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
yea that was prolly one of the worst decisions made by a Jury ever.....I blame the Prosecuting lawyer....
how r u not able to convict a black sports athlete of an aggressive murder of a white bi*ch AND a white cop....like come on...that's an alley oop....all u gotta do is dunk it my nig.....just dunk it...
 06-22-2011, 03:09 PM         #10
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrezyNclean said:
yea that was prolly one of the worst decisions made by a Jury ever.....I blame the Prosecuting lawyer....
how r u not able to convict a black sports athlete of an aggressive murder of a white bi*ch AND a white cop....like come on...that's an alley oop....all u gotta do is dunk it my nig.....just dunk it...
are you kidding or do you really believe OJ got away with murdering a cop?
 6 years ago '05        #11
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 GrezyNclean said:
buddy wasnt a cop where the fu*k you hear that?
 6 years ago '06        #12
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3150 3150
 6 years ago '04        #13
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
my thing always is, how does one person k!ll 2 people at damn near the same time...

like did they just stand in line to be k!lled?
 6 years ago '04        #14
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,836 | Props total: 2001 2001
 GrezyNclean said:
Why do people who are uneducated on a particular subject feel as though their opinion matters?

oh and this source fu*kin sucks. All of those quotes are made up bullsh*t. fu*k BX and this tmz bullsh*t man
 06-22-2011, 04:03 PM         #15
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint admitting sh*t, Oprah just threw him some money for a good interveiw
 6 years ago '04        #16
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,836 | Props total: 2001 2001
^^^ ever heard of wikipedia??

Fuhrman stated he found a blood stained glove at Aaron Turner's condo (the scene of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman), and also found another at Simpson's home. He also stated to have seen a number of blood drops at Simpson's home. He entered Simpson's estate without a search warrant due to exigent circumstances -– specifically, concern that Simpson himself might have been harmed.
Soon after the preliminary hearing in O.J. Simpson's murder trial, Simpson's defense team alleged that Fuhrman planted the glove found at Simpson's Brentwood estate as part of a racially motivated effort to frame Simpson for the murders.
As part of their defense, Simpson's attorneys questioned Fuhrman about his alleged prior use of racist terms. The prosecution tried to stop the defense from pursuing this line of questioning by arguing that it was too inflammatory and could prejudice the predominantly black jury against them. The California Evidence Code gives the trial judge the discretion to exclude evidence if its relevance to the case is substantially outweighed by the danger of undue prejudice to either the prosecution or the defense.[2] Judge Lance Ito initially ruled that there had to be some evidence that Fuhrman planted the glove before the defense could question Fuhrman on prior use of racial slurs, but eventually, Judge Ito changed his prior ruling and allowed the defense to cross-examine Fuhrman on the issue of his alleged racial animosity.
During cross-examination, Fuhrman, when asked by defense attorney F. Lee Bailey whether he had used the word "******", said he hadn't used the word in 10 years. The defense produced four witnesses to establish that Fuhrman had used the word "******" more recently; as well as an audiotape contradicting his testimony. This testimony eventually resulted in a perjury conviction. In one 1985 recording, Fuhrman gave a taped interview to Laura Hart McKinny, a writer working on a screenplay about female police officers. In another interview, Fuhrman talked about gang members and was quoted as saying, "Yeah we work with ******s and gangs. You can take one of these ******s, drag 'em into the alley and beat the sh*t out of them and kick them. You can see them twitch. It really relieves your tension." He went on to say "we had them begging that they'd never be gang members again, begging us." He said that he would tell them, "You do what you're told, understand, ******?"[3]
Only limited excerpts of the tapes were admitted as evidence in the Simpson trial, but the content of the admitted portions were strong enough to cast doubt on Fuhrman's motives and credibility with the jury.
With the jury absent on September 6, 1995, the defense asked Fuhrman whether he had ever falsified police reports or if he had planted or manufactured evidence in the Simpson case. He invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.
 6 years ago '04        #17
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
please...as soon as that racist fu*k Furman was introduced, it was over with for the prosecution
 6 years ago '04        #18
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
Only limited excerpts of the tapes were admitted as evidence in the Simpson trial, but the content of the admitted portions were strong enough to cast doubt on Fuhrman's motives and credibility with the jury.
With the jury absent on September 6, 1995, the defense asked Fuhrman whether he had ever falsified police reports or if he had planted or manufactured evidence in the Simpson case. He invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

how can you convict someone when your lead detective is caught with this ^^
 6 years ago '07        #19
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #20
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 858 858
 The Scenario said:
this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago