Cuban Link Addresses 3 Strikes On Joell Ortiz On Big Pun's Back Track! "Youre Not Even On The Sa..."

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
 DrX said:
Joell over cuban ...yall overrate pun,,,pun aint no biggie ill tell u that
, gtfoh here.... Captial Punishment was right on par with Ready to Die....stop smokin crack...
 6 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
 smokin roofies said:
2pac could rap circles around big pun his rhyme patterns where so much better than puns
 6 years ago '04        #63
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
from the moment i heard that song i said HELL NO!

cuban link is the only person who should have done that song...

and few weeks later here we r.. meaning i was right

cuban link will fu*k joel ortiz up.. and lyrically joel is a beast..but cuban got bars man.. do not sleep!

at the end of the day cuban link was pun's lil bro.. so if anyone can say sh*t, its cuban link.. n*ggas better respect that @ joel ortiz
 6 years ago '04        #64
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
 illsoul440 said:

cuban link will fu*k joel ortiz up.. and lyrically joel is a beast..but cuban got bars man.. do not sleep!

at the end of the day cuban link was pun's lil bro.. so if anyone can say sh*t, its cuban link.. n*ggas better respect that @ joel ortiz
But joell been saying this sh*t in songs and all over mixtape freestyles so if Cuban link felt so strongly about it why wait till now to say something? Could it be all that shady marketing joell is about to get? Hip hop is supposed to be about unity cuban shoulda reached out to joell and they do the song together, that's the problem with rappers they feel themselves too much how you go tell a grown man he can't make a tribute to how biggest Influence joell has mad respect for pun.
 06-22-2011, 06:26 PM         #65
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well duhhhh
 6 years ago '11        #66
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 1453 1453
 SweetJones said:
dude soundin like a bi*ch
Yeah he really is especially if Joell was doing a tribute track and just trying to pay homage now I can see if Pun's widow stepped in and said something about Joell doing the track other then that dude has no reason to really be speaking on that.
 6 years ago '06        #67
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25625 25625
joe beat the sh*t outta papoose cassidy and gucci mane was in the room and both said joe whooped that boy lol

"I knocked on every door," Joe said. " 'No Country for Old Men'! You better believe it."

Finally, Joe found the room where Pap, Cassidy, Yo Gotti and Gucci Mane were chilling with their crews. He approached Pap and asked if they had a problem.

"I was hoping he would say he didn't have a problem," Joe said. Neither man would back down, and the altercation ensued.

Stating he was the one who put hands on Pap. He added, though, that the truth is easy to find, naming rappers Gucci Mane, Cassidy, and Yo Gotti, as witnesses if his story needs backing.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 06-22-2011 at 07:55 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #68
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
sounds like he mad sum1 beat him to the Big Pun version b4 he made it. No1 seems to take any of them slaughterhouse n*ggaz members serious except they "fans". I already know Royce (Beef dvd) and Buddens (n*gga life is a L) been exposed as bi*ch boys numerous times off wax. Crooked I can't even spell his damn group name right, now this other 1 got anotha grown man tellin him how many strikes he has left :lachen001:
 06-23-2011, 05:36 PM         #69
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
I've never understood the comparison between Big Pun and Joell Ortiz other then the fact they are both Boriqua. Pun is my favorite emcee ever, I barely like any non-Slaughterhouse songs of Ortiz's.

Sounds like Cuban Link doesn't like Pun's name all in Ortiz's mouth left and right.
cuban links doesn't like no one talking about pun, i swear every time there's an interview of dude it's never about music.
 6 years ago '04        #70
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
I'm tired of hearing these dudes cry over Ortiz. Dudes did it out of respect and they're steady crying.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 DrX said:
Joell over cuban ...yall overrate pun,,,pun aint no biggie ill tell u that
pun could go bar for bar with biggie, you little sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #72
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29522 29522
 illsoul440 said:

[pic - click to view]

aint u the same guy defending 40 glocc? lol come on homie...yeah cuban has his moments...but this sounds like some d!ckhead sh*t...so wat if joell compares himself to pun, u know how many rappers do that??? so wat if he knew pun more, doesnt mean joell cant come out and pay homage....i dont see the outlawz cryin about rick ross doin tupacs back...this is hip hop, people pay homage, people compare themselves to greats...their opinion their mind, regardless if we disagree....yukmouth was one of the 1st cats to do a pac dedication, u dont see outlawz bi*chin...lol stop it

p.s. and im also starting to think cuban mad that joell is cool with Joe...imo
 6 years ago '04        #73
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
 tupacnasfan said:
Nobody will ever be as good as christopher rios aka big pun, nobody, not even his son.

this is why rap and hip-hop continues to get even worse, ever since the deaths of pac and biggie, it has gone to more sh*t

why don't they let them rappers rest in peace and in honor, please?
"gtfo" I hate when n*ggas say sh*t like this noone is saying Joell is better than pun but if you can't admit that dude is nice it straight up hating

joell been gettig compared to pun and he's been saying he's the second coming and with sh*t like this you can't front on his ability lyricaly dude has studied pun and you can tell he has the upmost respect for his legacy...........

[video - click to view]

^^^^ he made that like 4 years and performed it live mad time in NY if n*ggas really had a problem with it they woulda dissed him a long time ago but now that he's down with shady everyone got so much to say sh*t is whack let the n*gga shine!
 6 years ago '04        #74
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
You guys will never be fair regarding Pun vs Ortiz, for MANY reasons:

--Too many people on this site hold rappers from past time periods on a pedestal.
--Ortiz is catching undeserved hate because of his affiliation with Shady, Eminem, and Joe Budden.
--Many people overrate rappers who have passed away.

By no means is this me implying I think Ortiz is better than Pun--just calling it like I see it.

Cuban Linx and all them should be giving Ortiz props. Everybody shouts out Big, Pac, JMJ, etc, etc... not many people on a big platform shout out Big Pun. Ortiz does.
 6 years ago '08        #75
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8967 8967
pun and biggie aint even top 10 stop sucking they d!cks
 6 years ago '04        #76
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2471 2471
hes not fukin with pun but neither is ross/meek mill fukin with pac or maino or whoever fukin with big
 6 years ago '04        #77
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29522 29522
 Illuminati said:
pun and biggie aint even top 10 stop sucking they d!cks
people have different opinions in who is the top 10, its a forum...get used to it and stop cryin...u stay bi*chin
 06-25-2011, 10:58 AM         #78
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And as far as the late big pun's legacy is concerned, it should have died with the late pun, would've saved us all a lot of trouble.
, why can't we let go of the dead. Don't try to compare those who are alive to those who are dead cause there's no 2 people alike in the world.
 06-25-2011, 11:10 AM         #79
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Absolutely true, why can diddy, pun's family and afeni shakur let go of their dead rappers, sue biggie, tupac and pun will never be forgotten, but let them go, it's for the sake of true hip-hop fans.
Yep, I gotta admit though outta all of them Afeni has done the most good with what she's been given.
 06-25-2011, 11:20 AM         #80
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
At Least until 2003 & 2004.

But please let them dead rappers go, keep them in our memories.
Yeah she's been fu*kin' up,. To your point that's why I try to big up the newer west coast artists' to show how
much Pac's influence has created some very talented writers' not just rappers on the west coast. There will never be another Pac,but his teachings live on thru these new mc's ala Kendrick Lamar, Dom Kennedy, ect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago