Bam Margera Emotional at Ryan Dunn's Car Wreck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 erick derelict said:
seriously .. i lost mad frinds and I DO NOT feel in any way sorry for this jackass... what a fu*king fool - just glad he only k!lled himself and not an innocent bystander - dude go WHAT HE DESERVED .. fu*k bam cryin like a bi*ch over some sh*t they knew damn well was a possibility the way they lived...fu*kin JACKASSES.... good riddens.
ohh and this proves that you are not only a jackass but also a illiterate son of a bi*ch as well...
 6 years ago '08        #102
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
We all will go through this eventually
 6 years ago '07        #103
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Some of you kids in here I swear to god man

Lots of hypocrites in this thread acting like they have never done anything stupid or irresponsible....its a fu*king PORSCHE what did you think people buy those cars for? To do the speed linit and use their turn signals when changing lanes?

This is the saddest thing I've seen in a while....I grew up watching cky, jackass and viva la bam

I feel for Bam.....I can't even imagine what's he's going through....

If I lost my best friend....I don't know how u can get over that
 6 years ago '10        #104
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
hope all you scumbags that drink and drive end up the same way

"oh you've never lost someone close to you, you dont kno how it feels!"

fu*k outta my face with that nonsense
i bet if you ever lost someone close to you because they were k!lled by a drunk driver you wouldnt have sympathy for this piece of sh*t
 06-22-2011, 11:47 AM         #105
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh. the entire crew is stupid as hell and made a living off being stupid as hell. he died doing something stupid and you n*ggas would have a change of tone if he took out a couple pedestrians with him.

i was entertained by him and the death effected me, but this is exactly how someone like him would die. natural selection brah
 6 years ago '04        #106
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 erick derelict said:
seriously .. i lost mad frinds and I DO NOT feel in any way sorry for this jackass... what a fu*king fool - just glad he only k!lled himself and not an innocent bystander - dude go WHAT HE DESERVED .. fu*k bam cryin like a bi*ch over some sh*t they knew damn well was a possibility the way they lived...fu*kin JACKASSES.... good riddens.
Get a dictionary.
 6 years ago '04        #107
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 SeaJaiye said:
smh. the entire crew is stupid as hell and made a living off being stupid as hell. he died doing something stupid and you n*ggas would have a change of tone if he took out a couple pedestrians with him.

i was entertained by him and the death effected me, but this is exactly how someone like him would die. natural selection brah
If. Exactly, if. There wasn't. IF my sister had balls, she'd be my brother.

IF... doesn't mean sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #108
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
I lost one of my best friends in 2007. I lost a friend in 2003 right after graduation and I lost another friend last year.

It hurts, badly.

fu*k all you ignorant heartless fu*ks who trying to be cold blooded, your lame.

To the people who know what it feels like keep your head up. The fact ill never see one of my closest friends I ever had ever again hurts on the regular. RIP to Random Hero
 06-22-2011, 01:26 PM         #109
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never though I'd see Bam Margera break down like that R.I.P Ryan Dunn
 06-22-2011, 02:23 PM         #110
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
he didnt just k!ll himself tho...there was a passenger in the car with him

so the guy k!lled someone innocent just cuz he wanted to drive fast

RIP
 06-22-2011, 03:08 PM         #111
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
I'm saying. Cats catching feeling over this drunk driving fool. The whole Jackass crew is retarded to me. Nothing entertaining about a bunch of dumb whiteboys shoving objects up their rectums.

be careful..u finna p!ss off a lotta white people with that sh*t

real n*ggas dont respect their bullsh*t movies....RIP to the 2 dead but you a dumb fu*k if this sh*t came as a surprise to u after seeing what these n*ggas do for a living
 6 years ago '07        #112
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
such an awful story
 6 years ago '10        #113
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 skeetmcghee said:
I'm saying. Cats catching feeling over this drunk driving fool. The whole Jackass crew is retarded to me. Nothing entertaining about a bunch of dumb whiteboys shoving objects up their rectums.
so you have this same hatrid for barkley, jalen rose, mike tyson to name a few???

lets not pretend that all they did was shove objects up their rectums, cause thats far from the truth unless thats what you just watched on replay all the time...if thats ya thing, do you plehboi...

and anyone in this forum that can contend that they have never driven after having a drink or hangs out with ppl that do/have is either to young to even be in on this conversation or doesnt leave their mommas basement which im guessing is you by your name and avi.
 6 years ago '10        #114
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 BooHaggle McGee said:
he didnt just k!ll himself tho...there was a passenger in the car with him

so the guy k!lled someone innocent just cuz he wanted to drive fast

RIP
im sure he forced the guy in the car, hes BCA was .196 im sure his friends was just as high, and if it wasnt how about the friend should be smart enough not to get in the car, or the friend stops him.

they both made a mistake, both where drunk, and both paid a price, but that doesnt ease the pain to anyone in there familys.

to me funerals have always been for the family and not the passed. but to each his own.

i will say Radio Bam had an hour tribute, to Ryan dunn the night he died, like a best of Ryan, probably 6 stories, all which he referenced drinking and how he loved to get drunk, and how its pretty much all he did, including driving a boat hammered and causeing it to sink and sh*t all while blacked out.

Ironic in a way, or just bad taste.
 6 years ago '08        #115
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Infamous2o1x said:
I lost one of my best friends in 2007. I lost a friend in 2003 right after graduation and I lost another friend last year.

It hurts, badly.

fu*k all you ignorant heartless fu*ks who trying to be cold blooded, your lame.

To the people who know what it feels like keep your head up. The fact ill never see one of my closest friends I ever had ever again hurts on the regular. RIP to Random Hero
Random Hero that use to post here?
 06-22-2011, 04:14 PM         #116
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a SOBERING reminder...... rip
 6 years ago '10        #117
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 El Fuerte said:
Random Hero that use to post here?
nah son random hero is ryan dunn

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #118
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 jake_starrz said:
so u hatin on a n*gga after hes passed away cause u didnt like the movie?

i stand by my statement that you dont get pus*y, have no job and live in ur moms basement finding new people to hate, hourly. bi*ch a.ss n*gga
From what I gather, he's disgusted of one dumbass (Bam) crying over another dumbass (charbroiled Ryan)

UcantCme said:
so you have this same hatrid for barkley, jalen rose, mike tyson to name a few???

lets not pretend that all they did was shove objects up their rectums, cause thats far from the truth unless thats what you just watched on replay all the time...if thats ya thing, do you plehboi...

and anyone in this forum that can contend that they have never driven after having a drink or hangs out with ppl that do/have is either to young to even be in on this conversation or doesnt leave their mommas basement which im guessing is you by your name and avi.
But really....what else was jackass about that was so innovative and intriguing? Never quite understood the humor in the dumb sh*t that was done on the show and/or films.

BTW, I've never drank and driven. I was smart enough to arrange a ride or have someone out of the group to drive everyone back to the place we were crashing. You sound like one dumb a.ss person if you really think drinking and hoping into a car is an accident.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 06-22-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Infamous2o1x said:
nah son random hero is ryan dunn

sad a.ss video.

r.i.p. to him.

sux he went out the way he did. r.i.p. to his friend in the accident too
 6 years ago '05        #120
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
when the fu*k do u ever see bam cry? EVER. i know that was prolly his best friend.

rip

ironic they were playing jackass marathons on mtv the day b4 he died
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy