most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
yeah. they did dumb stuff.. but no one.. NO ONE deserves to die. They still have a fam n stuff, so to see bam NOT be upset would be akward/weird. I know they do stupid stuff all the time, but its within certain guidelines. Bams still human so.. at the end of the day.. he gon mourn. the month of june is mad sad. like no joke a grip of folk passed this month, around my way.
 06-22-2011, 01:39 AM         #62
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:
so i take a 2 month hiatus and already have e thugs taking shots and your mother is a c*cksucker c*cksucker << and no thats not a typo
word you called me a f*ggot/dumass/bi*ch and I'm the ethug
 6 years ago '10        #63
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
 Chamillitary said:
Could you be any more disrespectful and classless? The stuff they do is for entertainment, only idiots would re-create it, don't blame them for that.

Don't judge someone based off of what you see, there's always more to someone's story than you'll ever know. Now while you're at it, learn some respect and quit trash talking someone who did nothing to you personally.
You my friend deserve props for that.

hurricanegamePZ said:
stand by it all u want my n*gga u actin like someone has a problem with that

and no im not hatin on him...im saying its not as sad as you f*ggots are making it seem...bi*ch n*gga

chill out and enjoy life...u got a lot of hate in ya blood b
n*gga you mad cause dude made money off of some of the funniest stunts. You mad cause dudes life was easier than yours. Your a fu*king hater who probably walks around mad at the world cause your life is sh*t.

Your only having people see how much of a fu*king idiot you are trying to convince people that they shouldnt care for this man because he did stupid sh*t while he was alive. Well them stupid sh*t he did made that man a rich man and guess what i bet 90% of people here on BX would agree if they had the opportunity to make money like they all have from all them stunts they would do the same sh*t if they were guaranteed to get paid.

I noticed how quick you were to reply to other peoples comments about yours. That just lets me to believe your a.ss is trolling around waiting by your computer pressing refresh just to talk sh*t. Your a fu*king moron.

Last edited by The Pharaoh; 06-22-2011 at 02:11 AM..
 06-22-2011, 01:55 AM         #64
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only real point of reference I have from something crazy like this happening is the weekend when Harold Hunter OD'd or when Keenan Milton ended up drowning. In each situation the community came together (skateboarding, music, whatever) and they ended up celebrating his life. I hope Bam does something to celebrate Dunn's life so we don't have to keep looking back at videos like this and we can look at videos like this:

[video - click to view]

(Yeah Right! from girl/chocolate is the greatest skate video of all time.)

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #65
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
Damn. That video is just. wow. I honestly havent lost someone that close to me and i fear the day that i do. I know it'll probably hit me as hard as it hit Bam. I hope that this doesnt send him in to a depression because I've seen cases where sh*t like this fu*ks people up to the point that they either let them selves go into drugs or they commit suicide.

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.
 6 years ago '11        #66
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
 jake_starrz said:
made him millions while ur obviously salty as hell for some reason. u really coming off like a bi*ch right now. but i see u reppin game in ur username anyways. d!ckriding f*ggot. i can tell a dude like u gets no pus*y, doesnt have a job, and spends all day in mommys basement.
 6 years ago '04        #67
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 320 320
I havent seen so much trollin on the bx in a while. Over a death...? the fu*k?
 6 years ago '10        #68
Siccnexss 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
damm bam ryan gonna meet you upstairs though
 6 years ago '06        #69
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...bruh. I know its goin through his mind.. That car he was drivin of course was the product of his success with Jackass. Bam Margera is the one who brought Ryan Dunn to the Jackass crew before they got popular. I know he is goin through some type of bullsh*t guilt trip. His mind is prolly fu*kin with him real bad right now
 6 years ago '05        #70
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I used to have the CKY tapes (the sh*t they did before Jackass) and Bam, Dunn and Brandon were all really good friends (back before high-school even) - sad to see this sh*t. Dunn did seem like one the more down to earth dudes in the group.
 6 years ago '10        #71
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
the video on TMZ of bam being interview at the car crash is hard to watch, his in tears the whole damn time
 6 years ago '10        #72
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11197 11197
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
The n*gga went through 40 trees before burning r.i.p.
because '40 feet of trees' = 40 trees
 06-22-2011, 02:37 AM         #73
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
shut up bi*ch

bringing up class while trying to defend bam mangera is a fu*kn fail

only idiots would recreate it? how big of an idiot is HE for doing it first?

i imagined people would have a problem with what i said but the points you bring up are absolutely retarded b..and im not even going to address them..gtfoh witcho stupid a.ss
You sound like an uneducated piece of sh*t. I don't expect someone who can't even type properly to understand proper logic. We're supposed to blame these guys for getting paid a lot of money to do stupid sh*t to entertain us? Kids with any common sense would know not to recreate it.

This isn't even about them doing something dumb. The dude died a tragic death and your over there making a joke about it which no matter how you try to shape it, IS DISRESPECTFUL AND CLASSLESS. You're a hating a.ss loser, I should ask God why you didn't take Ryan's place.
 06-22-2011, 02:58 AM         #74
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for getting mad n*ggas

just felt like getting under the skin of some bi*ch n*ggas today u know
 6 years ago '06        #75
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
This got to me, man. Can you imagine the pain he's going through? Reach out to him, Em. Reach out.
 06-22-2011, 03:12 AM         #76
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very sad video. i dont know what i would do if i lose my best friend
 06-22-2011, 03:25 AM         #77
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how n*ggas judge u based on one opinion u have...sending u private messages and wishing death upon u

and then call u a loser when they themselves are online reading the same threads taking the same amount of time doing sh*t but a.ssume theyre superior because they have more popular opinions than you and have the time to use proper grammar and capitalize words

i love bx

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 06-22-2011 at 03:30 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
That's how my best friend passed too. sh*t was unbearable for me. RIP.
 06-22-2011, 03:41 AM         #79
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad sh*t
 06-22-2011, 03:41 AM         #80
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:

i love bx

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago