Bam Margera Emotional at Ryan Dunn's Car Wreck

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Has anyone ever watched Haggard? It's a little side project that Bam and Dunn made that not alot of people know about. If your not doing anything, i suggest watching it, it's pretty damn good.

This low quality trailer doesn't do it any justice but....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #42
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
"We gonna act like" people buy porches to go 60 on the freeway?
 06-22-2011, 12:00 AM         #43
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
am i the only one that thinks this might be a publicity stunt?
i would hope youre the only dumb n*gga that would think that. you dont fake a n*ggas death, thats somethin you dont joke about. the only time i remember someone doin that was vince mcmahon and that was one of the stupidest things he ever did. thats not funny.
 6 years ago '04        #44
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
shut up bi*ch

bringing up class while trying to defend bam mangera is a fu*kn fail

only idiots would recreate it? how big of an idiot is HE for doing it first?

i imagined people would have a problem with what i said but the points you bring up are absolutely retarded b..and im not even going to address them..gtfoh witcho stupid a.ss
made him millions while ur obviously salty as hell for some reason. u really coming off like a bi*ch right now. but i see u reppin game in ur username anyways. d!ckriding f*ggot. i can tell a dude like u gets no pus*y, doesnt have a job, and spends all day in mommys basement.
 06-22-2011, 12:03 AM         #45
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
they get paid millions to do that sh*t and they have the balls to do it so who cares. only dumb n*ggas are the ones recreatin that sh*t. jackass crew are basically professional stuntmen and have professionals supervisin. from what everyone is saying ryan was a really good dude. he made a mistake, he doesnt deserve to die. have some respect.
have some respect? for the same n*gga that took sh*ts on random innocent peoples front doors and stuck cars up his a.ss for a living?

ya u do that
 6 years ago '10        #46
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 hurricanegamePZ said:
these dumb motha fu*kas influence people to do stupid life threatening sh*t everyday with their bullsh*t movies

not saying he deserved it but fu*k its really not that sad...these n*ggas knowingly put their lives on the line doing all their dumb sh*t..it shouldnt come as a surprise

n*gga was going 130 in a porsche? ok...RIP...now on to the next story
it doesnt have to be sad to you, and no one is really saying it should, but he was "famous" just think if it was your boy, youd be sad and all his friends would, just let them grieve, losing a best friend, bf/gf, mother or father is a hard thing to go through, death in any case hurts.

sheedawg said:
Firstly, how is this hip hop? and I'm not gonna say that he deserved it, because no one deserves that, but he put up pictures of him and some friends drinking earlier before the crash. Irresponsibility gets you nowhere, how many more early deaths do we need to get it into everyones brain?

R.I.P
how much sh*t gets posted here that isnt hip hop?

so what he was drinking, i get it drinking and driving is dumb, speeding is dumb, and im not gonna judge you, but seriously 99.9 precent of the world drinks and drives or knows someone who does, and bearly every puts a stop to it. buzz driving is drunk driving, i dont even wanna sound like a tv ad, but for real reports say he had 3 beers and 3 girly shots over 4 hours, im sure alot of BX has had 6 drinks in 4-5 hours and gotten behind a wheel thinking they where fine.

antdog said:
a stangers death affected your bday
birthday thing is weird, but death effects people if they where fans, look at michael jackson.

TheseNutsBich said:
am i the only one that thinks this might be a publicity stunt?
alot of people did, but honestly if you see bam and his parents its hard to believe they would take it this far.

trb_5 said:
its funny man....n*ggas drink and drive all the time...but when someone dies than hypocrites come in here talking about he shouldnt have done it when i bet you done it before too

its life man...n*ggas always have the best intentions when doing things...you think his plan was to get tank drunk and die? thats no ones plan

rip to the n*gga...sh*t hit me hard for some reason....ryan dunn was a good dude
excatly, booze make people do weird sh*t. getting high and driving is the same sh*t to me, i dont smoke but i know mad people who do and get behind the wheel, same with texting and driving and calling people, its not safe, and people act like its no big deal till someone famous does it, then they act like they never do it.

Ryan dunn was a cool dude, i never seen him out, but i know alot of people who have, and they only said good things about him, as in he was a nice regular guy just trying to have a good time

Rip to him, and prays go out to everyone that loved him
 06-22-2011, 12:06 AM         #47
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
made him millions while ur obviously salty as hell for some reason. u really coming off like a bi*ch right now. but i see u reppin game in ur username anyways. d!ckriding f*ggot. i can tell a dude like u gets no pus*y, doesnt have a job, and spends all day in mommys basement.
word of advice..dont ever be a fortune teller

and i dont giva fuk if it made him millions...u guys are crying over a dumbass

my feelings stem from my disgust of the bullsh*t movies they make..im not "salty" about anything
 6 years ago '04        #48
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Crazy to watch a man's heart break like that.
 6 years ago '04        #49
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
word of advice..dont ever be a fortune teller

and i dont giva fuk if it made him millions...u guys are crying over a dumbass

my feelings stem from my disgust of the bullsh*t movies they make..im not "salty" about anything
so u hatin on a n*gga after hes passed away cause u didnt like the movie?

i stand by my statement that you dont get pus*y, have no job and live in ur moms basement finding new people to hate, hourly. bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 06-22-2011, 12:15 AM         #50
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude was SELFISH AS fu*k to k!ll his friend and himself saying "lets see how fast this porsche goes" while WASTED!!
 6 years ago '07        #51
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
RIP man, sad sh*t, this is so fu*ked up
 06-22-2011, 12:21 AM         #52
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
so u hatin on a n*gga after hes passed away cause u didnt like the movie?

i stand by my statement that you dont get pus*y, have no job and live in ur moms basement finding new people to hate, hourly. bi*ch a.ss n*gga
stand by it all u want my n*gga u actin like someone has a problem with that

and no im not hatin on him...im saying its not as sad as you f*ggots are making it seem...bi*ch n*gga

chill out and enjoy life...u got a lot of hate in ya blood b
 6 years ago '09        #53
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
rip. but what about our troops wtf....
 06-22-2011, 12:26 AM         #54
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
never lost a loved one but it must feel like complete crap.
How old are you..?
 06-22-2011, 12:50 AM         #55
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
so what he was drinking, i get it drinking and driving is dumb, speeding is dumb, and im not gonna judge you, but seriously 99.9 precent of the world drinks and drives or knows someone who does, and bearly every puts a stop to it. buzz driving is drunk driving, i dont even wanna sound like a tv ad, but for real reports say he had 3 beers and 3 girly shots over 4 hours, im sure alot of BX has had 6 drinks in 4-5 hours and gotten behind a wheel thinking they where fine.
thats exactly what alcohol does to you. the more you drink the better off you think you are. lot of these kids dont realize. like of course its easy to spot someone wasted and say he cant walk but when you are wasted you think you can do anything. even something traumatic as this for his friends, it might make them against drinking and driving for a few years. time will pass and they will be right back to normal. always thinking they are fine to drive.
 06-22-2011, 12:53 AM         #56
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
these dumb motha fu*kas influence people to do stupid life threatening sh*t everyday with their bullsh*t movies

not saying he deserved it but fu*k its really not that sad...these n*ggas knowingly put their lives on the line doing all their dumb sh*t..it shouldnt come as a surprise

n*gga was going 130 in a porsche? ok...RIP...now on to the next story
You said all that bullsh*t for nothin. 0.0000000000001% of people who watch Jackass will copy what they see. And 100% of those morons were pre-wired to do the sh*t before they even saw it in the first place.
 06-22-2011, 01:01 AM         #57
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know that feeling exactly. My best friend/brother died on some crazy ish. Watching that got ma a little.
 6 years ago '11        #58
Anthony1604 2 heat pts
space
space
$327 | Props total: 1 1
lost my best friend a month ago so I know how he feels...sh*t sux!!!
 6 years ago '06        #59
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 0ddJoB said:
never lost a loved one but it must feel like complete crap.
no disrespect but im lost? no grandparents, aunts uncles, cousins ever died in your fam? or u mean like a close close member like a bro / sis.
 06-22-2011, 01:05 AM         #60
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. to the n*gga Ryan Dunn, my heart goes out to Bam.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago