Bam Margera Emotional at Ryan Dunn's Car Wreck

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2011, 11:13 PM         #21
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right on my bday too RIP Ryan Dunn
 06-21-2011, 11:17 PM         #22
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:
right on my bday too RIP Ryan Dunn
a stangers death affected your bday
 06-21-2011, 11:21 PM         #23
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
a stangers death affected your bday
i didnt say it affected my bday bi*ch im just saying thats crazy and he isnt a stranger to me because ive watched him and bam on tv for a while you are what i define as a stranger... f*ggit
6/20/90 = my bday... he died 2 dayz ago meaning it was 6/20/11 see what i did there dumbass

Last edited by murdamuzik4; 06-21-2011 at 11:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #24
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 murdamuzik4 said:
i didnt say it affected my bday bi*ch im just saying thats crazy and he isnt a stranger to me because ive watched him and bam on tv for a while you are what i define as a stranger... f*ggit
That's f*ggot

Thanks,
 6 years ago '04        #25
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
Yeah I know that feeling
 06-21-2011, 11:27 PM         #26
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:
6/20/90 = my bday... he died 2 dayz ago meaning it was 6/20/11 see what i did there dumbass
he died on your birthday, we established that in the last post c*cksucker
 06-21-2011, 11:33 PM         #27
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
he died on your birthday, we established that in the last post c*cksucker
so i take a 2 month hiatus and already have e thugs taking shots and your mother is a c*cksucker c*cksucker << and no thats not a typo
 6 years ago '04        #28
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 TheseNutsBich said:
am i the only one that thinks this might be a publicity stunt?
 6 years ago '05        #29
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 TheseNutsBich said:
am i the only one that thinks this might be a publicity stunt?
Yea but hey thats what happens when Attention wh0ores like the JackAss crew dedicate their lives and sacrifice their bodies doing stupid sh*t. When something serious happens, people don't take it serious....
 6 years ago '10        #30
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Gottagat said:
i know that feeling
same here
 06-21-2011, 11:37 PM         #31
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
these dumb motha fu*kas influence people to do stupid life threatening sh*t everyday with their bullsh*t movies

not saying he deserved it but fu*k its really not that sad...these n*ggas knowingly put their lives on the line doing all their dumb sh*t..it shouldnt come as a surprise

n*gga was going 130 in a porsche? ok...RIP...now on to the next story
Could you be any more disrespectful and classless? The stuff they do is for entertainment, only idiots would re-create it, don't blame them for that.

Don't judge someone based off of what you see, there's always more to someone's story than you'll ever know. Now while you're at it, learn some respect and quit trash talking someone who did nothing to you personally.
 06-21-2011, 11:38 PM         #32
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkjj11 said:
that was like his best buddy.

I watched or followed every viva la bam, and bam knows, ryan was his sidekick for that show. Ryan was the cool dude from that jackass crew. Dude gonna be missed yo
cky......
 06-21-2011, 11:39 PM         #33
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:
damn, june 20 was my birthday too, got hammered too. got into a fender bender, wasnt even driving. life can be sometimes ridiculous.......
 06-21-2011, 11:50 PM         #34
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
Could you be any more disrespectful and classless? The stuff they do is for entertainment, only idiots would re-create it, don't blame them for that.

Don't judge someone based off of what you see, there's always more to someone's story than you'll ever know. Now while you're at it, learn some respect and quit trash talking someone who did nothing to you personally.
shut up bi*ch

bringing up class while trying to defend bam mangera is a fu*kn fail

only idiots would recreate it? how big of an idiot is HE for doing it first?

i imagined people would have a problem with what i said but the points you bring up are absolutely retarded b..and im not even going to address them..gtfoh witcho stupid a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #35
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
not even pressin play....

let this man grieve for his friend...
 6 years ago '05        #36
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
its funny man....n*ggas drink and drive all the time...but when someone dies than hypocrites come in here talking about he shouldnt have done it when i bet you done it before too

its life man...n*ggas always have the best intentions when doing things...you think his plan was to get tank drunk and die? thats no ones plan

rip to the n*gga...sh*t hit me hard for some reason....ryan dunn was a good dude
 06-21-2011, 11:54 PM         #37
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never liked bam like talkin bout. but i feel for dude i lost my bestfriend when i was 15. things will never be the same man RIP
 06-21-2011, 11:56 PM         #38
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lost a friend like that, he wasnt drunk. But blowing your tire going 120+ is not a joke. Rip, its a sh*tty feeling. But it gets easier with time!
 6 years ago '04        #39
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
That sucks
 06-21-2011, 11:57 PM         #40
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
these dumb motha fu*kas influence people to do stupid life threatening sh*t everyday with their bullsh*t movies

not saying he deserved it but fu*k its really not that sad...these n*ggas knowingly put their lives on the line doing all their dumb sh*t..it shouldnt come as a surprise

n*gga was going 130 in a porsche? ok...RIP...now on to the next story
they get paid millions to do that sh*t and they have the balls to do it so who cares. only dumb n*ggas are the ones recreatin that sh*t. jackass crew are basically professional stuntmen and have professionals supervisin. from what everyone is saying ryan was a really good dude. he made a mistake, he doesnt deserve to die. have some respect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy