Jun 21 - African American Unemployment at 16 Percent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 06:11 PM         #141
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny thing about unemployment is...they dont count the % of people who are not actively receiving unemployment and looking for work. So all those dope boys, hustlers, whatever else....they aren't a part of the unemployed.
 6 years ago '10        #142
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8244 8244
 freakbucket said:
funny thing about unemployment is...they dont count the % of people who are not actively receiving unemployment and looking for work. So all those dope boys, hustlers, whatever else....they aren't a part of the unemployed.

Yes they do, you can lose an unemployment hearing and receive no benefits, and you still are considered unemployed. And some of those dope boys, hustlers, worked at some point but lost their jobs.
 06-23-2011, 06:29 PM         #143
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Ok take all of what you just said and explain to me how a mexican can live off $3 dollars an hour, but black people cant live of $7.55. I love how you said "Why do black people have to live like mexicans", maybe because Mexicans arent the ones complaining they cant find a job. Every black person in the country had the opportunity to use public school to get an education, cant say the same for mexicans I know Mexicans and Guatemalans that risked their lives to get to America to MAYBE make $8.00/hr save their money and start a landscaping business or some other type of service. I've also had black people tell me they were quitting a job because they only paying $8.00/hr and they would rather spend their time looking for another job rather then stay working. Its a mindset difference. If you are a felon with no job skills, guess what you should be "working like a mexican". There are a lot of jobs out there that some black people will claim they can do, then 3 weeks later they are ready to quit.

So when you can explain why a mexican can live off a lower rate of money than a black person, get back to me.
Cause them muthafu*kas live 36 to a house............lol........cuzz your comparing worth ethic by using ethinicity? And standing bold to your bullsh*t beleifs.......the whole $8 dollar an hour job thing can be used for all of Americans. Cause arrogance is what Americans know best, your a great example of that.

A felon in this country has to try 500 percent harder then a person without a felony to obtain even the most modest positions in this country. Employers these days especially are not allowing felons to get jobs. Even McDonalds in some cities wont give you a job. And I know a few that go hard every day going to ask to scoop sh*t with a smile on their face for a few measly bucks to feed their children or whatever. That is something you are talking out of your a.ss about and to be honest your view of this work hard ignorance misses reality.

The unemployment rate for blacks is just another negative aspect of America the country of dumbass statistics and ignorant dumb fu*kers like yourself who take that information and form conclusions on whole races of people. If the percentage of unemployed black is 16 percent.....what is the rate of employed then? Do you even care? In America that doesnt matter, just like the national unemployment rate is so much of a big fu*king deal........but the employed rate doest even get a whisper or mention. Now while I do admit this problem does need to be drastically addressed there are obvious barriers that are preventing certain people from gaining employment.

Perhaps if America truly lent a hand to Black America and stopped with all this behind closed doors racism then maybe race relations will improve and those on the bottom will start producing more in better numbers. But until then this is the situation. Blacks are put in traps in this society to prolong our success as a race and a culture in this country and in many cases all over the world. These traps encase many people of all races but the ultimate goal has always been poor minorities. Goverment funding housing, poor inner city school funding, even poorer attempts of protection of rights, and a constant media diet of fake wealth, Tom Foolery and attempts of showing inferiority....mixed with plenty of poisons that are flooded in certain communities of all kinds mind you and laws that are put in place in insure lengthy jail sentences its no wonder this study comes to this conclusion
 06-23-2011, 06:40 PM         #144
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Quote where I said that your statement meant that you labeled every white person a slave owner. Don't bother because you can't. I simply pointed out how moronic coons like yourself make dumb a.ss generalizations all the time about whites, but yet, try to twist the words of others to claim racism in order to suit your "I'm a victim" mentality. Absolutely nothing I said was false about you coons on here complaining when you could be out job hunting.

These debates are always pure comedy. All the negros just sit back and cry, cry, cry....while all the time, they can be something productive to get ahead in the world. Keep oppressing yourselves, because that's less competition for me.
Negroes and coons huh? Lol n*gga and yes I mean that in every sense of the word...do you find it odd that people who think like you are the very people the black community talk about? Your prejudice is only proving thier argument to be correct. I mean to really break it down Ive never heard of a massive black revolt against whites in America, at least none that invoked hangings and torture and r*pe and mutilation and firing sqauds and bon fires with black people as the bon and children and women being slaughtered......but in Americas history ive heard several stories of this happening to black people. So where is your argument right now? Your hate for us is the reason we have hate for you plain and simple when we talk about white racist, we are talking about your dumb a.ss......not every white person just the ones who think exactly like you......so to all of your glory and feeling of dominance your only showing this site how much of a goofy a.ss prick you really are, and that we should no way take anything you say serious.
 6 years ago '04        #145
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Illuminated said:
Quote where I said that your statement meant that you labeled every white person a slave owner.

...You mean after all that faux-intellectual grandstanding you've been doing this entire thread, now you wanna play stupid ****?

Face facts, Mr. Fetchit--You took offense to my original post (Something apologist coons like yourself and Tsukuyomi are known to do), so in defense of all the white people you think were 'wronged,' you made a snide remark & a.ssumption about me that I labeled every white member of this board as a 'racist who lived during Jim Crow,' which couldn't be farther from the truth. I then called you out on your bullsh!t, and now you're (predictably) trying to save face.

Not once in this thread or any post on this board have I 'acted like all white members of this site are slave owners or lived during Jim Crow,' you blathering dumbass. Every post I have regarding topics like this are in response to racist white posters' stupid-ass comments, beliefs & self-imposed authority on blacks in America.

The fact of the matter is that apologist, deluded, laughably stupid coons like you and Tsukuyomi are willing to lay down your real and 'online' lives for whites, pretending that those with the power to in particular have never done (And continue to do) anything wrong to blacks in this country, then catch a hissy fit like the little b!tches you are whenever someone says something about white racism that you don't like.

(A word of advice: At this point, you really shouldn't even bother replying, as you're just going to continue to get sh!tted on.)

Furthermore, the fact that you continue to regard blacks who aren't sycophantic, white racist a.ss-kissing/apologist coons like yourself proves everything I've been saying about your b!tch-made a.ss from jump.

Don't bother because you can't. I simply pointed out how moronic coons like yourself make dumb a.ss generalizations all the time about whites, but yet, try to twist the words of others to claim racism in order to suit your "I'm a victim" mentality.
I haven't made a single generalization in this thread, you blathering idiot. My entire post was directed at the posters in this thread (Your bi*ch a.ss included) doing the same sh!t you just accused me of:

Your bi*ch a.ss said:
Making dumb a.ss generalizations all the time about blacks, but yet, try to twist the words of others to claim racism
...in order to suit your 'blame-the-victim' mentality towards blacks.

These debates are always pure comedy.
...I know what you mean--Racist, deluded bootlicking idiots like you make these threads pure comedy. Keep up the good work.

All the negros just sit back and cry, cry, cry....while all the time, they can be something productive to get ahead in the world. Keep oppressing yourselves, because that's less competition for me.

'Negroes?' 'All blacks do is cry?' You sound like the typical racist white person on the Internet. According to racist dumbasses like you, everybody else in the world is allowed to gripe and complain about things, especially racism, except for blacks--When blacks do gripe, complain, or pretty much say anything racist whites or bootlicking coons like you don't like, then they're 'crying.' That bullsh!t may fly with some blacks, but not me--I see right through it.

@ How predictable you are, and another LMAO@You having the nerve to put yourself on a faux-intellectual pedestal as if you're kicking knowledge. fu*k outta here with that bullsh!t.

Now I know you're going to type up another group of angry, delusional paragraphs defending people who could give a fu*k less about you, but like I said above, don't even bother--I'll just continue watching & being entertained by this thread.

Last edited by The S-Word; 06-23-2011 at 07:39 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #146
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Nautilus O said:
Ok take all of what you just said and explain to me how a mexican can live off $3 dollars an hour, but black people cant live of $7.55. I love how you said "Why do black people have to live like mexicans", maybe because Mexicans arent the ones complaining they cant find a job. Every black person in the country had the opportunity to use public school to get an education, cant say the same for mexicans I know Mexicans and Guatemalans that risked their lives to get to America to MAYBE make $8.00/hr save their money and start a landscaping business or some other type of service. I've also had black people tell me they were quitting a job because they only paying $8.00/hr and they would rather spend their time looking for another job rather then stay working. Its a mindset difference. If you are a felon with no job skills, guess what you should be "working like a mexican". There are a lot of jobs out there that some black people will claim they can do, then 3 weeks later they are ready to quit.

So when you can explain why a mexican can live off a lower rate of money than a black person, get back to me.

The problem with your rhetoric is your grouping all black people together to one mind state. I work with white people who have quit to look for higher paying jobs, so it has nothing to do with race and is irrelevant. Yes some black people are lazy and uneducated just like other races, but do you really think the majority really dont want to work or receive any type of income at all.

I know people who would love to work a 8/hr job or any type of employment so they can get back in school and retrain but they cant get hired anywhere. The job market has diminished and your competing for low paying jobs with a higher number of people.

Live like a mexican means "like a fu*king mexican" who wants to live like someone whos trying to escape their own country, but you already have your mind made up about black people, so it doesnt matter.

And just fyi nobody gives a fu*k about felons, its some good people out here with degrees and work experience who are getting picked over for jobs.
 6 years ago '04        #147
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #148
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Cause them muthafu*kas live 36 to a house............lol........cuzz your comparing worth ethic by using ethinicity? And standing bold to your bullsh*t beleifs.......the whole $8 dollar an hour job thing can be used for all of Americans. Cause arrogance is what Americans know best, your a great example of that.

A felon in this country has to try 500 percent harder then a person without a felony to obtain even the most modest positions in this country. Employers these days especially are not allowing felons to get jobs. Even McDonalds in some cities wont give you a job. And I know a few that go hard every day going to ask to scoop sh*t with a smile on their face for a few measly bucks to feed their children or whatever. That is something you are talking out of your a.ss about and to be honest your view of this work hard ignorance misses reality.

The unemployment rate for blacks is just another negative aspect of America the country of dumbass statistics and ignorant dumb fu*kers like yourself who take that information and form conclusions on whole races of people. If the percentage of unemployed black is 16 percent.....what is the rate of employed then? Do you even care? In America that doesnt matter, just like the national unemployment rate is so much of a big fu*king deal........but the employed rate doest even get a whisper or mention. Now while I do admit this problem does need to be drastically addressed there are obvious barriers that are preventing certain people from gaining employment.

Perhaps if America truly lent a hand to Black America and stopped with all this behind closed doors racism then maybe race relations will improve and those on the bottom will start producing more in better numbers. But until then this is the situation. Blacks are put in traps in this society to prolong our success as a race and a culture in this country and in many cases all over the world. These traps encase many people of all races but the ultimate goal has always been poor minorities. Goverment funding housing, poor inner city school funding, even poorer attempts of protection of rights, and a constant media diet of fake wealth, Tom Foolery and attempts of showing inferiority....mixed with plenty of poisons that are flooded in certain communities of all kinds mind you and laws that are put in place in insure lengthy jail sentences its no wonder this study comes to this conclusion

You making more excuses than you are offering solutions. So your commit an armed robbery we supposed to welcome you back to the workforce with open arms? You kidding me? That's the problem with people now, I commit a crime I do my time and I think I should be working immediately. Personally I have a problem with people denying people jobs because of CDS charges ONLY if its Marijuana related, if you get booked for selling heroin then guess what you a.ss better be ready to work a sh*t job when you get home. You pushing poison and an employer is supposed to overlook that I know a few dudes that are like I'll do whatever to get back on my feet the legal way, I know way more that want to go back to driving BMWs and rocking jordans and polo and decide $8/hr aint cutting it. Thats some bullsh*t if you ask me. You do the crime you pay the consequences. Everybody wants to make money the easy way and then when the time comes to pay for it, all of a sudden the system isn't fair.

Now America needs to lend a hand? How about encouraging our kids to do well in school so they dont have to work for $8/hr. I'm not going to spazz on the black community again I already did this in another thread and i feel the same way. Its time for some accountability, when I see a young n*gga grinding to do it the right way, I offer him support I stay in his ear and remind him theres another life thats waiting for him if he doesn't continue to work hard. What are you doing? Telling them America needs to help you in order for you to succeed? Get rid of the crutch.

And finally you wanna blame them for living 36 to a household, but I know n*ggas thats 30+ that live with their moms and dont help with sh*t. But I guess thats americas fault.
 6 years ago '04        #149
The S-Word 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
My complaint was that you're a presumptuous jackass who accuses other people of a.ssuming too much, as you did in that other thread. I can pin point a couple more 'assumptions' of yours from this post alone. Both of which are untrue... I'm not pretending to be Japanese, it's pretty well fu*king known around BX that I'm half black and hispanic, and I don't think racism ended in 1865...
...Still with the baseless a.ssumptions and seeing what you want to see in regards to racial matters, I see. Speaking of a.ssumptions, when it comes to people like you and the other idiot, I call things the way I see them--As I've told your dense, Attention-Whoring a.ss numerous times, the way you act/present yourself 'around BX' is like/as not only a delusional, pathetic, apologist, wannabe-Japanese **** with self-hate issues, but a delusional, pathetic, apologist for white racism who believes that whites have never done anything wrong to blacks, even when evidence to the contrary is right in your face (i.e. Several comments in this and all similar threads I've seen you post in).

As for your equally baseless 'presumptuous' remark, the same can easily be said about you and what you choose to see regarding race--You never see anything wrong with what racist white posters say about blacks, yet you jump at the opportunity to try (And FAIL, might I add ) to give me sh!t for having the nerve to defend blacks with common sense? That's where the '1865' comment came from, as you act like a pathetic, sycophantic House N!gga. On a Message Board. In 2011. 'What the fu*k wrong with you?' --Jay-Z

Nevermind the fact that the only time I see you post on this Board is in threads like this, coming up with every excuse under the sun to defend racist comments against blacks, so do yourself a favor and fu*k outta here with that 'it's pretty well fu*king known around BX sh!t,' loser. Better yet, do everyone else a favor and just log off of BX--Nobody likes a House N!gga, especially one that doesn't know when to shut the fu*k up...

Last edited by The S-Word; 06-23-2011 at 10:02 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #150
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
The problem with your rhetoric is your grouping all black people together to one mind state. I work with white people who have quit to look for higher paying jobs, so it has nothing to do with race and is irrelevant. Yes some black people are lazy and uneducated just like other races, but do you really think the majority really dont want to work or receive any type of income at all.

I know people who would love to work a 8/hr job or any type of employment so they can get back in school and retrain but they cant get hired anywhere. The job market has diminished and your competing for low paying jobs with a higher number of people.

Live like a mexican means "like a fu*king mexican" who wants to live like someone whos trying to escape their own country, but you already have your mind made up about black people, so it doesnt matter.

And just fyi nobody gives a fu*k about felons, its some good people out here with degrees and work experience who are getting picked over for jobs.
Being a college educated black man I appreciate every opportunity Ive been given, and I try to help as many people as I can find work. But I can't believe that every homie I have is working and people are saying its that hard to find work. The ones that are not...we all know why. I don't know where any of you are from but if you are making excuses for bummy a.ss n*ggas not working than you worse than a racist employer cause all you are doing is enabling them.

I just worked with this guy who was selling drugs and had been shot a few years back, talking to him I knew he wasn't about work and he wouldn't work. He would call me every day asking me to have one of our managers give him more hours. I told him work a weekend and I'll see what i can do. He called me every night at 3 am reminding me to talk to the manager. On Monday morning I called the manager to see how he did, he said he walked out last night. When I talked to him he said he quit because I never called the manager and asked him to give him more hours. This is the problem with a lot of black America. Instead of working towards something and getting a reward at the end of it, they want to get the reward first and then have a reason to work.

I know people that do deserve a chance and those people will get work trust me. Like I said I work in human resources and people who are really looking for work will get their chance, once they do its a different story. I'm doing way more to help black people, fukk that anybody who wants to work, get back to work than you are. This sh*t is depressing, I'm on my last rope with some of these people. People overall expect to be given a job just because they need one, thats not america any more bro. Listening to black people in the 18-30 range makes me sick sometimes, when I find a person really looking to work, good head on their shoulders, conducts themselves the right way and does the right things, I try my hardest to help them.

When you come to me looking like you just got out of bed, bad attitude, angry, and acting like you dont know how to speak to someone or cursing all the time....I dont give a fukk if need you, I'll find someone else. I already said 5-7% of that 16% is valid, viable deserving workers, the rest........they would be unemployed or getting fired anyway regardless if the economy was good or not.

But I'm glad to see some of the thoughts in this thread, this has inspired me to do something I have been sitting on for a while and I really feel passionate about. I'll share more with yall once i get it moving within the next few weeks or so. If you not doing anything to solve the problem, then you are just as much as a part of it as everyone else
 6 years ago '04        #151
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I see that some of you on here saying that any black person not only on here, but in this country that bi*ches and complains about not having a job is lazy. I mean I agree that SOME NOT ALL are to some extent, but c'mon now. The ONLY reason that I would agree to an extent is that those who expect hand outs, and do not make an attempt to network and find a job are lazy.....but you guys can't just sit there and make all these a.ssumptions that all black people that complain are lazy, and not expect for someone to respond to that. There are PLENTY of blacks that are out there busting their a.sses, filling out job applications and sending their resumes online everyday. There are PLENTY of blacks who are attending job fairs, going to city halls, they are even looking for volunteer/intern positions. And some of them even have degrees...But yet when they are out there everyday keeping a positive frame of mind, trying to make something happen and they are constantly getting shut down or get no response at all...You better believe that they have EVERY RIGHT to bi*ch and complain...And more than likely race is the cause of this.

One of my boys graduated with a bachelor's degree here in Chicago last year (forgot which university/college it was). He moved to Arizona to be with his family that following week. He told me that he's been down there putting in applications and/or sending resumes at accounting firms, marketing companies, banks, retail stores, just to name a few as an example..He's been out there trying to make something happen, trying to connect and network with outside people...NOTHING. Its been over a year and he still doesn't have a job. Last time we had a conversation, he told me that he had an interview with Home Depot, and they didn't consider him because he had to be able to speak Spanish. C'mon really? We all know that's nothing but that racist bullsh*t. So he has the right to complain about that..

Why is it that you guys failed to mention what I just said? But any black that complains is lazy? Get out of here with that simple-minded thinking.

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-23-2011 at 11:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #152
The S-Word 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
I didn't make a baseless a.ssumption.
...That's all you do. Try again.

What I said was a verifiable fact.
You mean what I said was a 'verifiable fact.' Try again X 2.

You made a.ssumptions about me with no proof, and to top it all off both were erroneous. And here you're making even more false 'assumptions' about me. Do you even know what the fu*king word means you idiot?
...Bullsh!t, and your dumb a.ss knows it. Every single post you've made to me has been an 'erroneous a.ssumption,' yet you're crying about me doing the same to you? fu*k outta here with that 3rd grade 'I'm gonna turn everything you say to me around on you' bullsh!t. The fact of the matter is you know nothing about me outside of this Board, and the fact that all you can do is make baseless a.ssumptions only makes you look like even more of a blathering dumbass in the process. Congratulations.

Regarding race I consider myself fair, and the reason I never see anything wrong with what racist white posters (on BX) say abotu blacks is because I've yet to run into any racist white posters.
...No, what you mean to say is you choose not to see any racist white posters because in your mind, whites are incapable of saying or doing anything racist to blacks, and any black who disagrees with said white racists are the 'real' racists. Like I said before, fu*k outta here with that 'Rose-Colored Glasses' bullsh!t.

Like I said in the other thread, you're just an over-sensitive twat who screams racism in response to the slightest things.
...And like I said in the other thread, you're a deluded, laughably stupid, Attention-Whoring House N!gga with delusions of Message Board importance who can't stand for anyone to say anything about your perceived white racist buddies online. Saying that all blacks are unemployed simply because they're lazy and utilizing 'blame-the-victim' rhetoric when discussing the issues/problems that blacks in America face, among other things, aren't 'slight things,' you fu*king dumbass. It's stupid, delusional, apologist comments like that that make you a sycophantic House N!gga and not even worth the font.

Someone in the other thread had a preference for white chicks and didn't like black chicks, and here you come bad mouthing him as if her were some sort of villainous white super nazi hitleresque gestapo racist... All cuz he wasn't into black chicks...
...That's not what happened in that thread and you know it, you deluded piece of sh!t. People used the topic of that thread (A blog post saying that black women were less attractive than other women) to talk all the racist sh!t they could about black women, saying sh!t like they couldn't stand their hair, the way they smelled, etc., when it's common-fu*king-knowledge that black girls don't share a unique smell or even hairstyle. As a matter of fact, here's the thread right here, so people can see for themselves instead of listening to some pathetic, childish, lying **** like yourself:

I can't believe you really tried to lie & twist that entire thread around in one sentence in order to prove a point to a complete stranger online. How pathetic are you? Did Massa tell you to do that, Toby?

You completely put words in his mouth, words that he never said and then formulated an argument to counter those words that he never even said you fu*king goddamn mindless moron.
...You have a lot of nerve saying that anyone puts words in anyone else's mouth when you've shown that that's all you do when someone says something you don't like online, or makes you question your fu*ked-up, white-washed perspective on life. I would say 'grow up,' but that would be too easy--Like I said before, you need to log the fu*k off and re-examine your life, or better yet, get some professional help, if your money from your defunct rap 'career' can pay for it. Or better yet, like I (also) said before, fu*k off and stop cooning.

*Goes back to watching & being entertained by the thread*

Last edited by The S-Word; 06-24-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #153
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,135 | Props total: 3171 3171
Every time US unemployment is high, or Black unemployment is high my black a$$ is unemployed.
 6 years ago '07        #154
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Irony

I just lost my job due to another business buying out the one I worked for. We were all given the opportunity to apply for the new business before anyone else but I haven't gotten a call back. The business has already opened and it's rumored around town that they like to bring in their own workers who are often-times illegal immigrants who get paid under the table. I'm not going to trip because I'll just apply somewhere else.

What I'm really about to take off in is my artwork. As a freelancer I'm starting to get good business.
 6 years ago '10        #155
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Nyuzi said:
Irony

I just lost my job due to another business buying out the one I worked for. We were all given the opportunity to apply for the new business before anyone else but I haven't gotten a call back. The business has already opened and it's rumored around town that they like to bring in their own workers who are often-times illegal immigrants who get paid under the table. I'm not going to trip because I'll just apply somewhere else.

What I'm really about to take off in is my artwork. As a freelancer I'm starting to get good business.
You know what a white man would do in this situation? Call INS and have them raid that bi*ch on a tuesday afternoon, and either get the company shut down or hiring more people.

"Plan, plot, strategize.....and bomb first"
 6 years ago '04        #156
The S-Word 
space
space

Wait, wait, you're still talking?

' ,' indeed.

Tsukuyomi said:

Okay S Word.... point'em out... I pointed out your a.ssumptions, and I didn't even bother pointing them all out. But point out all of my a.ssumptions about you. Do it... please?
...Am I supposed to be intimidated, as*hole?

Tsukuyomi said:
I see the S Word is back... Mr. presumptuous jackass who accuses others of 'assuming' too much...
 Your b!tch a.ss said:
My complaint was that you're a presumptuous jackass who accuses other people of a.ssuming too much, as you did in that other thread.
 Your pathetic b!tch a.ss said:
Like I said in the other thread, you're just an over-sensitive twat who screams racism in response to the slightest things. Someone in the other thread had a preference for white chicks and didn't like black chicks, and here you come bad mouthing him as if her were some sort of villainous white super nazi hitleresque gestapo racist... All cuz he wasn't into black chicks... You completely put words in his mouth, words that he never said and then formulated an argument to counter those words that he never even said you fu*king goddamn mindless moron.
...Need I go on, dumbass? The funniest thing about this situation is that you, like that 'Illuminated' clown, actually think you're kicking knowledge (Or, as you'd call it, 'verifiable fact'), when all you're doing is showing how ridiculously biased, deluded, and childish the both of you are. What a self-important, Attention-Whoring idiot.

So now you know what I MEAN to say, huh?

Do you read the bullsh*t you write??? If I actually believed that white people were somehow incapable of being racist towards blacks, I'd throw myself off a fu*king cliff.
...Could've fooled me (And everyone else, for that matter). As a matter of fact, if someone who didn't know you were 'half black and Hispanic' like you claim saw your posts in this thread alone, they'd think you were a racist white person. That's how much of a bootlicking, deluded, and laughably stupid Uncle Tom/House N!gga you are. It can't be stated enough.

Speaking of Hispanics, please tell me you're not one of those self-hating Hispanics who do and say everything in their power to deny their African ancestry, because, while it would explain much (If not all) of your pathological behavior, you'd only end up clowning yourself even more than you do everytime you post in threads like this.

That'd be an insane stance. It isn't that I 'choose' to not see the racism on this site, it's that you choose to see the racism in everything.
...No, you 'choose' to not see racism on this site at all. Your posts and your inability to shut the fu*k up and accept your L here are blatant indicators of this.

I didn't say that all blacks that are unemployed are lazy. Someone else said that. I don't believe that's the case and I'm sure Illuminated (I believe it was him, not entirely sure though) doesn't believe that either.
I never said you said that, you fu*king moron. I quoted him as an example of the racist comments in this thread. In your own words:

Your [B said:
illiterate[/B], pathetic, b!tch a.ss]Do you read????
As for your 'Captain-Save-A-Racist' action towards Illuminated (Saying you're sure Illuminated doesn't believe what he typed & reiterated several times) thanks for again proving what I've been saying about your stupid a.ss. I'm honestly considering giving you Rep points for your a.ssistance.

You fu*king moron... you're making it sound as if the whole thing was just a black woman bashing thread. It wasn't... Nothing racist was said prior to that
...And another example of you proving what I've been saying about you. To let you tell it, 'Nothing racist' is ever said, unless it's against whites. Thanks again, dumbass. :dancingcool:

Anyway, I was only really focusing on ONE post from that thread....

You wanna see real racists going in on black folks? If you think this sh*t is 'racist', go to fu*king chimpout.com.... you'd love them over there... the REAL racists come out
*Yawns*

Pathetic, child-like attempt at deflection. Unfortunately for you, no one's dumb enough to fall for that bullsh!t and let you off the hook. Try again X 3.

I haven't claimed you said anything that you haven't said... you've done that to me plenty of times though...
...Sure I have. Everything I've said about you is made evident by both me and you in this thread. I had no idea you Uncle Toms were so consistently hilarious and pathetic, and all at the same time! How do you do it?
Just stop. Or as you'd say it, 'srsly brah... yeah dude, yeah homie, just straight out stop, '****.' This is the part of my post where I say something like 'Don't bother responding until you have a cogent point to go on,' but you're not even worth that. Enjoy posting to yourself, moron!

Last edited by The S-Word; 06-24-2011 at 09:52 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #157
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 Nyuzi said:
Irony

are you sure it isnt cause you are black...i think you should file suit.
 6 years ago '05        #158
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Blacks came from poverty in this country.. so this is no surprise..

You can say what you want about the society.. with the way things started and the way things are now this should be no surprise to anyone..it's just the way sh*t works

I am part of the 16%..that's why I joined the Army..i'd rather put my life on the line for a better future than to work temporary jobs like a slave not knowing where my next paycheck will come from...
i feel u i think its fu*ked up u have to go to the army just to have a living i wonder if it was set up this way...
 6 years ago '04        #159
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
 IronMaiden said:
biggest load of fu*king sh*t i have ever heard

i worked at a government center for 2 years where people came to apply for food stamps etc. and guess what? 99% of the people who came in were black and were completely capable of working, somehow they could afford $200-300 shoes, $100 shirts and expensive cards but not food? same with SSI.

a lot of them choose to cheat and leech from the government instead of working, same goes with illegal mexicans and white people but the majority is black people, this is 2011, black people work everywhere don't give me that bullsh*t because you can't find a high paying job that you really love, it's life.. most of us work sh*tty jobs because thats life.

how do you think all these illegal mexicans are getting all these jobs? because they arent lazy a.ss mother fu*kers
hold up, the majority of welfare receipients are actually white caucazoids. thats according to the statistical figures...funny how people can switch that around smh.
 06-25-2011, 06:43 AM         #160
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy