Jun 21 - African American Unemployment at 16 Percent

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
 Nautilus O said:
Do you have any information to back this claim? Not saying I dont believe you but would be interested to see the information and how they arrived at this idea.
Yes, I do. It's dated 2006, but i doubt that there has been much improvement since then.

First page under SOCIODEMOGRAPHICS

This pdf points out a lot of factors that really are the fault of the black community as a whole (HIV/AIDS rates, death by homicide rates). But i do not consider unequal prison sentences, unemployment and income discrepancies a result of black people being lazy.
 6 years ago '10        #122
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Yes, I do. It's dated 2006, but i doubt that there has been much improvement since then.

First page under SOCIODEMOGRAPHICS

This pdf points out a lot of factors that really are the fault of the black community as a whole (HIV/AIDS rates, death by homicide rates). But i do not consider unequal prison sentences, unemployment and income discrepancies a result of black people being lazy.
Interesting but I would think that there are more factors that play into that than just black vs white. Location is also a big issue along with type of education. A bachelor's degree from Hampton isnt going to get you as much as one from Yale
 6 years ago '04        #123
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
Is a doctor from morehouse anything less than a doctor from yale?
 06-23-2011, 12:20 PM         #124
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
called it a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time ago
Well, the ones sitting up here spending all day complaining about not being able to do well because they're black...they could've been out in the world trying to make things happen. Basically, they could've taken that whine-time and used it to get ahead in some way. But instead, they've been on here arguing, bi*ching and making excuses instead of being productive. THAT is why they don't have jobs. I guess, according to them, that's the white man's fault too.
 6 years ago '04        #125
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$9,951 | Props total: 3307 3307
Im black, gt a girl thats white and has been on unemployment since she was laid off the end of last year. And instead of finding a good job to make better money with one hell of a resume she has, she stuck to enemployment money and after only 6 months of it they cut hers off and now she looking crazy like how the bills going to get paid and I work. Fact is ppl just lazy as fu*k but the bigger picture is most these employers are racist and im downsouth where at my job I deal with racist bullsh*t everyday just because I dont kiss the white mans a.ss. The truth hurts
 6 years ago '04        #126
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
*Yawns*

...And another thread on BX blaming blacks for something they have little to no control over. There are a lot of things I could say & a lot of arrogant, laughably deluded and self-important white racist idiots I could respond to in this thread, but I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to mention how it's always the same handful of white posters (IronMaiden, ra1n, fred dibnah, Illuminated, just to name a few) using threads like this as fodder & justification to espouse how much they hate black people, blaming them for every single thing they've ever gone through in this country while conveniently leaving out their peoples' centuries-old machinations/hand in blacks' condition (All this despite being on a Hip-Hop site, might I add).

I'm also not going to discuss how these and other white posters have the audacity and imagined erudite arrogance to think they can tell black people how they're supposed to think, feel, act, and live (Especially as it relates to racism against blacks, something these white posters are sudden Internet experts on, despite their never having to go through it, period), essentially making them blacker than the black people they think they're 'helping'/looking down upon. Irony is a real b!tch, and I think she's on the rag.

And I can't forget that I won't be talking about these same white people thinking that their limited experiences with blacks accounts for the behavior of the entire race--You know, because all those darkies are not only unemployed because they're lazy, baby-making, hip-hoppin,' welfare-lovin' predicate felons (Word to Tony Yayo), but because blacks in America have a hive mind and are completely incapable of thinking & behaving on their own. Yeah, that must be it.

No, I'm not going to discuss any of that at all, as all that's going to happen are a bunch of angry, arrogant, white-guilt-ridden, quasi-racist, and outright stupid retaliatory paragraphs trying to dispel everything I just said in order to save face in the midst of a bunch of strangers on a Message Board. Nope, I think I'll just sit back and watch the thread and anti-black racism continue to unfold. Go White Message Board America!

Oh, and before I forget: U Mad?

Illuminated said:
Well, the ones sitting up here spending all day complaining about not being able to do well because they're black...they could've been out in the world trying to make things happen. Basically, they could've taken that whine-time and used it to get ahead in some way. But instead, they've been on here arguing, bi*ching and making excuses instead of being productive. THAT is why they don't have jobs. I guess, according to them, that's the white man's fault too.
...So now every single black person in America is not only a member of this site, but has been in this thread b!tching about why they can't get a job? I see a career in stand-up comedy in your future...

Last edited by The S-Word; 06-23-2011 at 01:46 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #127
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 bi0 said:
Problem is they just blk are just getting Discriminated against..... prejudice employers only hiring one race...
:rolleyes:
 6 years ago '11        #128
Backflipz 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Y'all damn near writing PhD essays on African American Studies
 6 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Is a doctor from morehouse anything less than a doctor from yale?
Ask yourself that question and think if both of those doctors were black who would you consider first?

Secondly i doubt there's a large disparity between general medicine doctors, now a plastic surgeon in beverly hills and one in detroit.....yes

Also a doctor is high salary position, when you talk about a pharmaceutical rep I would think the candidate with the yale degree might get more interest than the one from morehouse.
 6 years ago '04        #130
The S-Word 
space
space
PH.D essays? Save the weak subliminals for the rappers, I say

Tsukuyomi said:
I see the S Word is back... calling people white without knowing fi they're white... Mr. presumptuous jackass who accuses others of 'assuming' too much...

...Good to see you're back, too, and still pretending to be Mr. Japanese **** instead of the black **** you are (And a wannabe Japanese **** that thinks racism ended in 1865, at that). How consistent of you.

Also, the fact that the only complaint your b!tch a.ss had about my post was some sh!t you made up to try to prove a point further proves what a confused, cooning dumbass you are. I should prop you for the a.ssistance.

Last edited by The S-Word; 06-23-2011 at 03:53 PM..
 06-23-2011, 01:33 PM         #131
Opulence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are some interesting tidbits:

"A National Academy of Sciences report had found in 1988 that of the 608 PHD's degrees awarded that year in mathematics and computer sciences, 2 were earned by black students. Not a single doctorate was awarded to a black student in astronomy, astrophysics, botany, classics, comparitive literature, demography, ecology, European history, geography, or immunology.

Look closer at the data, and it turns out that Asians and blacks tend to have doctoral degrees in different fields, with vastly differing levels of remuneration. Asians, for instance, are many times more likely than blacks to hold doctrorates in chemistry, engineering, and mathematics, whereas blacks are much more likely to hold doctorates in educatoin, and indeed fully half of all black doctorates are in that relatively low paying field."
 06-23-2011, 01:44 PM         #132
Opulence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
Y'all damn near writing PhD essays on African American Studies
And you're saying this like its a bad thing? lmao. This says a lot right here.
 6 years ago '10        #133
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
ok imma sum this sh*t up becuase even the black ppl on this site that are trying to inform you morons that it is possible and quit being the typical racist to throw the race card just to call someone else racist when thats what you are doing yourself....

to the ones that keep saying we owe yall something in the form of money, land, tuition etc....gtfoh..you didnt go thru any of that sh*t and neither did your parents...this is a prime example of why you are in the predicaments that you are in..wanting a free handout...get off you a.ss and go earn your money the same way i do each and every morning.

to add to some other ppl points. yes working a low pay job might not be your ideal thing or you think you are to good for it...well its better than no money and sitting on your mommas computer bi*ching about it and throwing around the race card. unless you have a nice education, know people that can get you a high quality job, or just have a horse shoe up your a.ss and get lucky and find a good job, you have to start at the bottom and build your way up.

i.e. a student that just graduates from harvard doesnt jump right in as the highest paid lawyer in the state, they start off running errands or shadowing a respectful lawyer until they have put in their due time and work their way up.
 6 years ago '10        #134
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Nautilus O said:
Even though that doesnt happen, how does a mexican survive off of $3 an hour and black man can't live off of $7.55?
 6 years ago '10        #135
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
Nobody wants to touch that one
 06-23-2011, 04:03 PM         #136
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:

...So now every single black person in America is not only a member of this site, but has been in this thread b!tching about why they can't get a job? I see a career in stand-up comedy in your future...
You mean the same way you all act like white members on this site were slave owners? Or were living during Jim Crow?

I want you to actually quote where I said every black person in America whose unemployed is on this site. I clearly stated that the ones who are in here bi*ching could've been something productive instead of whining in a thread. If you took that as me saying every black person whose unemployed is in here, then you're an idiot.

Let me also give an LMAO @ your sorry a.ss for a.ssuming that I'm white.

Last edited by Illuminated; 06-23-2011 at 04:12 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #137
The S-Word 
space
space
 Illuminated said:
You mean the same way you all act like white members on this site were slave owners? Or were living during Jim Crow?
..If you took what I said as me saying every white person on this site were slave owners or were living under Jim Crow, then you're an idiot.

I want you to actually quote where I said every black person in America whose unemployed is on this site. I clearly stated that the ones who are in here bi*ching could've been something productive instead of whining in a thread.
...The implication was in your 'clear statement,' something you were aware of when you typed that bullsh!t. Try again. 'And another LMAO'@You willfully and proudly adopting the mindset of a racist white person while under the a.ssumption you're kicking knowledge. I'm looking forward to the next few snide, dodgy paragraphs you come up with...
 6 years ago '11        #138
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 4728 4728
 Nautilus O said:
Nobody wants to touch that one
Business

Why do black people have to work like mexicans to live in the usa,
Most immigrants have low education so they have no choice but to work long hours, have 0 benefits, live a poor substandard lifestyle, while pooling their funds together to make it under one household.

If their children are born here they get basic welfare packages, besides that they have to live frugal which is a huge improvement over their former conditions in mexico where they might have made 4 dollars a day. They get paid under the table at sh*tty rates, and live like people on government a.ssistance,

But fu*k your dumb a.ss rhetorical question, corporate profits are at all time high right now and companies are still not hiring, sure its all lazy black peoples fault dumbass
 6 years ago '10        #139
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
Business

Why do black people have to work like mexicans to live in the usa,
Most immigrants have low education so they have no choice but to work long hours, have 0 benefits, live a poor substandard lifestyle, while pooling their funds together to make it under one household.

If their children are born here they get basic welfare packages, besides that they have to live frugal which is a huge improvement over their former conditions in mexico where they might have made 4 dollars a day. They get paid under the table at sh*tty rates, and live like people on government a.ssistance,

But fu*k your dumb a.ss rhetorical question, corporate profits are at all time high right now and companies are still not hiring, sure its all lazy black peoples fault dumbass

Ok take all of what you just said and explain to me how a mexican can live off $3 dollars an hour, but black people cant live of $7.55. I love how you said "Why do black people have to live like mexicans", maybe because Mexicans arent the ones complaining they cant find a job. Every black person in the country had the opportunity to use public school to get an education, cant say the same for mexicans I know Mexicans and Guatemalans that risked their lives to get to America to MAYBE make $8.00/hr save their money and start a landscaping business or some other type of service. I've also had black people tell me they were quitting a job because they only paying $8.00/hr and they would rather spend their time looking for another job rather then stay working. Its a mindset difference. If you are a felon with no job skills, guess what you should be "working like a mexican". There are a lot of jobs out there that some black people will claim they can do, then 3 weeks later they are ready to quit.

So when you can explain why a mexican can live off a lower rate of money than a black person, get back to me.
 06-23-2011, 06:01 PM         #140
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
..If you took what I said as me saying every white person on this site were slave owners or were living under Jim Crow, then you're an idiot.

...The implication was in your 'clear statement,' something you were aware of when you typed that bullsh!t. Try again. 'And another LMAO'@You willfully and proudly adopting the mindset of a racist white person while under the a.ssumption you're kicking knowledge. I'm looking forward to the next few snide, dodgy paragraphs you come up with...
Quote where I said that your statement meant that you labeled every white person a slave owner. Don't bother because you can't. I simply pointed out how moronic coons like yourself make dumb a.ss generalizations all the time about whites, but yet, try to twist the words of others to claim racism in order to suit your "I'm a victim" mentality. Absolutely nothing I said was false about you coons on here complaining when you could be out job hunting.

These debates are always pure comedy. All the negros just sit back and cry, cry, cry....while all the time, they can be something productive to get ahead in the world. Keep oppressing yourselves, because that's less competition for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy