Jun 21 - African American Unemployment at 16 Percent

most viewed right now
 146
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 01:55 AM         #101
Opulence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
It's amazing how folks feel that 400 years of inequality should be of no consequence or wiped out or have no effect after only 46 years since the Civil Rights Act was passed.
Black people would probably be better off forgeting about that sh*t. The sickest thing I've seen is that black people LOVE to talk about transgessions that happened years ago (not even to them). Blacks love to watch Roots, read about the Mayflower, watch Amistadt, eat soul/slave food and other slave sh*t, so they can identify with being inferior everyday.

What about the consequence of tens of thousands of years of rule, before slavery. Why isn't that ever discussed? If blacks have a permanent scar on their psyche from slavery, they should have an even more permanent scar from having some of the most upmost and distinguished civilizations this planet has ever seen.

I would leave the Civil Rights sh*t out, we all know the whole movement, legislation, everything was a scam.
 06-23-2011, 03:39 AM         #102
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opulence said:
Black people would probably be better off forgeting about that sh*t. The sickest thing I've seen is that black people LOVE to talk about transgessions that happened years ago (not even to them). Blacks love to watch Roots, read about the Mayflower, watch Amistadt, eat soul/slave food and other slave sh*t, so they can identify with being inferior everyday.

What about the consequence of tens of thousands of years of rule, before slavery. Why isn't that ever discussed? If blacks have a permanent scar on their psyche from slavery, they should have an even more permanent scar from having some of the most upmost and distinguished civilizations this planet has ever seen.

I would leave the Civil Rights sh*t out, we all know the whole movement, legislation, everything was a scam.
You're on a roll, pal!
 06-23-2011, 04:10 AM         #103
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IMChillin730 said:
LOL yeah cuz white people dont come on this website to talk about rap music and watch TMZ to see what POP CULTURE icons are doing like Paris Hilton and follow the lives of actors and actresses and singers childrens' children for years...get the fu*k outta here...you cant generalize a people based on stereotypes you heard or think youve experienced cuz im sure u havent met every black person in the world... if you r black your obviously one of those that have been called uncle tom or sellout before by some ignorant person and took that sh*t to heart and got a chip on your shoulder ...let it go dude... im not gonna sit here and act like a lot black people dont make excuses but lets be real.... my mother is a teacher with masters degrees and a host of other licenses and credentials and my parents have owned their own businesses but lost them in a series of unfortunate events.... however while shes a teacher right now our country is so fu*ked that even with all her degrees and skills she doesnt even have job security right now...nor have they adjusted pay to the cost of living...thats our economy.... I graduated from college last year with a bachelors degree in accounting from an HBCU... and I and other people in my class cant even find a job within our field cuz their arent any... i've had accounting temp agencies tell me that they can barely find jobs for accountants with years of experience.... am i being lazy as a black man?.... today at the job i do have, a iranian (yet white looking) dude who only listens to rap music used the N-WORD several times, when a black coworker got upset and said something about it, he got sent out cuz he was so angry that the manager couldnt handle the situation properly.... theres no racism or discrimination in america?...i've been to plenty of job fairs in "the hood" and there were hella people there... as smart as you may be all this grouping and stereotyping your doing makes me sad as a black man for you...

As far as other races go and to the statement i made before...asians and other races do EXPLOIT us....sure you can classify it as pure Economics... that doesnt mean that when these asians move into "the hood" and open countless liquor stores, hair salons, nail salons, and unhealthy carryouts that its okay.... and if your question is so why didnt we do it first, its because exploiting ourselves would be worse than being exploited.... and yeah we look up to entertainers and rappers because eventhough they only get the scraps these record companies throwout its still better than nothing and as a result we ended up glorifying negative attributes such as drug selling and pimping and fashion and buying J's cuz we want to be like the people we see getting money... it wasnt until recent that you dont really have to have lived that lifestyle to beable to talk about it to make money....

Racism is very much alive...yes its hard to get a job if youve been to jail....but we definitely are victimized, not all the time.. but a good chunk....for instance lets just look at the facts of people who go to jail for weed use (possession) and/or selling of weed... blacks use marijuana at lower rates than whites (stats r for california) yet arrest made for marijuana of blacks is triple to quadruple times arrest of whites for marijuana... no racism my a.ss... and to anyone who says anything like "of course he mentioned weed" is a racist

now can we change this from a race thread about black people?... ps to just about anybody who used the N-Word in your aguement ...your either racist, self hating, or ignorant and made your point null in the process...
Yes, white people also focus on BS that they shouldn't be focused on. But you don't see them crying racism when they don't get anywhere as a result of their misguided focus. A black person spends majority of their time focusing on BS instead of trying to better themselves, and somehow, it's the white man's fault. I just don't get it. Why is it that every time something doesn't go a black person's way, it has to be because of racism? No race of people is always fortunate. Every person on earth goes through unwanted situations and events, but yet, blacks are the only one who cry racism to describe every unwanted situation/event. Funny how no other race of people use racism as an excuse every time they don't get their way, not even African immigrants. Every black person who thinks being black is this huge curse and that you can't get anywhere in the world because of being black...should just k!ll themselves. We don't need those people raising kids and poisoning the minds of our youth. With people like you all having kids, we're gonna have black kids in the year 2100 still angry about slavery and using it as an excuse for everything.

I also like how you're talking about Asians putting stores in the black community as and calling it exploitation. Get the hell out of here. They're simply filling a demand. Pure economics, pal. Black people need to shut the hell up about this imaginary racism. Only the lower class blacks believe in racism and use it as an excuse for everything. Upper class blacks knows that racism crap is dead, and we live the lives to prove it.

But hey...you all can keep on amounting to nothing in the world and using your race as an excuse to justify your self-destruction.. While people like me exploit all of this opportunity, and get the most out of life. And when people like me run into an obstacle that we have to overcome, we don't say, "this obstacle appeared because I'm black!" We see for what it is: something that happens to everyone. As was already mentioned, black people who sit back and make excuses constantly make it harder for black people like me who take full responsibility and who work hard. Thanks.

EDIT: I thought the Civil Rights movement was about EQUAL rights, not black supremacy. You wanted equal rights, which means that you get hired and turned down for jobs just like lower and middle class whites. What....? You all thought that equal rights meant that you were going to get to live like rich people without doing any work? No, it meant that you were going to live like everyone else...which is getting off your a.ss and having to make a living. You guys don't want equal rights, you want black supremacy. If that weren't true, you wouldn't sit on your butts and expecting that the world should give you the best that life has to offer just because you're black. You weren't a slave, you didn't live through Jim Crow. There's no "mental effects" from either of those eras in your head, there's no inferiority in your DNA as many of you claim. If there are mental effects from slavery, it's only in this respect: you created it in your mind, held it there and now it's become your reality. It's all self-created BS you all create in your own minds to justify this black supremacy crap.


Last edited by Illuminated; 06-23-2011 at 04:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #104
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 $tackBundle$ said:
this basis of most of these arguments are pointless. Please stop comparing the plight of black americans to Asians americans, Hispanics americans, Arabs americans, or what have you. Every group of people had there own specific hardships to get adjusted to fit into the American fabric of society. However no other race of people BESIDES black americans did not have to face 400 years of slavery and an additional 100 years of racism and descrimination that still goes on to this day. Until you get this until your feeble minds you will never understand how a dehumanized institution that was instilled on a group of people for over 4 centuries could have lasting effects to this day.
Exactly. And then these same people trying to compare the plight of African Americans to these other races are inconsistent and bias with their views. They will totally ignore the fact that these groups that migrate to the US leave behind them many people who will remain in poverty and the slums. These people will say hey, "if that group can do it why can't african americans?". Yet, ignore the fact that they also have people who for one reason or another will stay in their positions as well just like blacks in the US.

They act as if the Arabs, the Mexicans, the Africans sh*t don't stink at home. They should be asking, if one group of Africans can migrate to the Unites States and better themselves, WHY CANT ALL AFRICANS?
 6 years ago '04        #105
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Opulence said:
Black people would probably be better off forgeting about that sh*t. The sickest thing I've seen is that black people LOVE to talk about transgessions that happened years ago (not even to them). Blacks love to watch Roots, read about the Mayflower, watch Amistadt, eat soul/slave food and other slave sh*t, so they can identify with being inferior everyday.

What about the consequence of tens of thousands of years of rule, before slavery. Why isn't that ever discussed? If blacks have a permanent scar on their psyche from slavery, they should have an even more permanent scar from having some of the most upmost and distinguished civilizations this planet has ever seen.

I would leave the Civil Rights sh*t out, we all know the whole movement, legislation, everything was a scam.
Wait, you want us to forget about our own history? Yet, it's okay for white people to still have the KKK and wave confederate flags and have the countless other holidays they have about their history? It's okay for Mexicans and to have cinco de mayo, but blacks should just forget about their history in the country to make it work for the white man who caused them this history?

Also, you want to completely fail to be rational and draw a logical conclusion like any normal sane intelligent person that maybe 400 years of oppression has made blacks inferior in the US? Instead, you choose to think with emotional hate that you clearly have inside for blacks and view the FACTS as excuses rather than legitimite reasons?

You my friend have some fu*ked up thinking processes.


Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 06-23-2011 at 06:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #106
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Opulence said:
No one is ignoring the fact, slavery happened, it was distinguishably terrible, the point is in moving forward. Black people can't get past an issue/condition that happened decades ago (and the history of it all is a little faulty).
Still don't understand how people expect 400 years of oppression including chattel slavery in which humans were treated like animals and mind techniques used on them, supposed to be curable in 46 years?

Totally illogical
 6 years ago '07        #107
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]




Another race war thread
 6 years ago '04        #108
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 Opulence said:
Black people would probably be better off forgeting about that sh*t. The sickest thing I've seen is that black people LOVE to talk about transgessions that happened years ago (not even to them). Blacks love to watch Roots, read about the Mayflower, watch Amistadt, eat soul/slave food and other slave sh*t, so they can identify with being inferior everyday.

What about the consequence of tens of thousands of years of rule, before slavery. Why isn't that ever discussed? If blacks have a permanent scar on their psyche from slavery, they should have an even more permanent scar from having some of the most upmost and distinguished civilizations this planet has ever seen.

I would leave the Civil Rights sh*t out, we all know the whole movement, legislation, everything was a scam.
So, should Jews forget about the things that happened to them? Should Native Americans? Why is it ok for these other groups to remember their history, but not blacks in america?

I agree that there should be more pride in pre-slavery black history, and that really should be the source of a collective self determination. But expecting 400 plus years of oppression to be undone in 46 years doesn't make any sense. Further, cases like that of Oscar Grant are a stark reminder that in the eyes of the law making majority in america, the life of black people aren't equal to that of other, REGARDLESS of where we see ourselves.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8219 8219
 <<InphDigi>> said:
So, should Jews forget about the things that happened to them? Should Native Americans? Why is it ok for these other groups to remember their history, but not blacks in america?

I agree that there should be more pride in pre-slavery black history, and that really should be the source of a collective self determination. But expecting 400 plus years of oppression to be undone in 46 years doesn't make any sense. Further, cases like that of Oscar Grant are a stark reminder that in the eyes of the law making majority in america, the life of black people aren't equal to that of other, REGARDLESS of where we see ourselves.
Have yet to meet a jew that says I didn't get hired at Best Buy because of the Holocaust

Have yet to meet a Native American that says the reason I spend my money on rims and trips to Miami for memorial day weekend is because I was forced to give up my land and my people only have reservations

Yes we were enslaved and yes we are still f!ghting to be seen as equals, but as far as getting to the money anybody can make money in this country if they put themselves on the right path and are willing to sacrifice
 06-23-2011, 08:50 AM         #110
Opulence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Wait, you want us to forget about our own history? Yet, it's okay for white people to still have the KKK and wave confederate flags and have the countless other holidays they have about their history? It's okay for Mexicans and to have cinco de mayo, but blacks should just forget about their history in the country to make it work for the white man who caused them this history?

Also, you want to completely fail to be rational and draw a logical conclusion like any normal sane intelligent person that maybe 400 years of oppression has made blacks inferior in the US? Instead, you choose to think with emotional hate that you clearly have inside for blacks and view the FACTS as excuses rather than legitimite reasons?

You my friend have some fu*ked up thinking processes.

I'm being satirical, the point was: the indepth knowledge of slavery is not very beneficial. Its actually a form of coercive persuasion placed upon blacks. That's why you were given, "Roots", which was written by Alex Haley who allegedly was linked to the CIA. In school you are only taught history of the African as slaves so you only cognize the plight, the struggle.

When you see the KKK, they are not perpetuating their own servititude, Cinco De Mayo is the celebration of VICTORY. White people don't celebrate their servititude, there is no white Roots type movies nor shows, barely any photographs of white slaves, there are hardly even any books still in print with the documentation on the white slavery (until recently). Do you think this is by accident? In every movie whites portray themselves as SUPERIOR n*gga, not inferior (as blacks love to do). There is a science to this. People study film, people study rhetoric.

Insane is doing the same sh*t over and over expecting different results, you're mindframe would certainly fit with insanity, most n*ggas think this way, and have thought this way since integration. You my friend, don't even have a thinking process (of your own) period.


Last edited by Opulence; 06-23-2011 at 08:58 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #111
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
must not have studied florida. only people with jobs are blacks and mexicans.

and hot chicks with big t*ts.
 06-23-2011, 08:54 AM         #112
Opulence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Still don't understand how people expect 400 years of oppression including chattel slavery in which humans were treated like animals and mind techniques used on them, supposed to be curable in 46 years?

Totally illogical
Why the fu*k not (in re 46 years)? lol.. I mean, what's the ordained time frame then n*gga? What timeline did Jesus give you to get over your "oppression" (emotionally charged word)? 75 years? 100?

You fail to realize facts are filtered through perception. See n*ggas are behind in the game, whites study psychology, NLP, and other forms of mind alteration in order to mentally control themselves & you - its working.

Slavery is a fact, yet we can choose the way in which we we think about it. Me personally, I see slavery as a very small occurence in the whole history of a Black people. Why should I pick that to focus on? You're forgetting that we live in 2011. You can get a loan, you can start a business, you can save money, you can do all the sh*t you need to do to live tour de force-ly. Successful black people's existence proves what you are saying is bullsh*t. If you were correct they wouldn't exist, especially in the numbers they (we) do.


Last edited by Opulence; 06-23-2011 at 08:59 AM..
 06-23-2011, 08:57 AM         #113
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
biggest load of fu*king sh*t i have ever heard

i worked at a government center for 2 years where people came to apply for food stamps etc. and guess what? 99% of the people who came in were black and were completely capable of working, somehow they could afford $200-300 shoes, $100 shirts and expensive cards but not food? same with SSI.

a lot of them choose to cheat and leech from the government instead of working, same goes with illegal mexicans and white people but the majority is black people, this is 2011, black people work everywhere don't give me that bullsh*t because you can't find a high paying job that you really love, it's life.. most of us work sh*tty jobs because thats life.

how do you think all these illegal mexicans are getting all these jobs? because they arent lazy a.ss mother fu*kers
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 06-23-2011, 09:05 AM         #114
Opulence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
So, should Jews forget about the things that happened to them? Should Native Americans? Why is it ok for these other groups to remember their history, but not blacks in america?

I agree that there should be more pride in pre-slavery black history, and that really should be the source of a collective self determination. But expecting 400 plus years of oppression to be undone in 46 years doesn't make any sense. Further, cases like that of Oscar Grant are a stark reminder that in the eyes of the law making majority in america, the life of black people aren't equal to that of other, REGARDLESS of where we see ourselves.
That's the thing n*gga, Black people don't know their history. Despite what you were told, slavery is not exclusive black history. Can you tell me what knowing all the fine details of being a slave will do for you? Do you think a little black boy would be less successful if he never heard or learned of his people's slavery? What about Nordic people who never knew their people were enslaved for years, are they being gaffled? fu*k out of here with that lol..

Oscar Grant is not a race issue, black people made it that way (look up the phrase, "what the thinker thinks, the prover proves). There are other stories, with the same thing happening to those with pale skin, its the nature of the system. Stop trying to be equal to another muthafu*ka, and be the best version of yourself. Equality doesn't exist within the ecosystem.

In the eyes of the law, the majority is a slave.

Case in point (juris):

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State: individual so-called 'ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e. law amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State. Senate Document No. 43 73rd Congress 1st Session. (Brown v. Welch supra)

&

"The right of traffic or the transmission of property, as an absolute
inalienable right, is one which has never existed since governments were
instituted, and never can exist under government." Wynehamer v. The People. 13 N.Y. Rep.378, 481
 6 years ago '04        #115
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
lol @ this idiot sayin how do you think mexican get jobs

who the fu*k born here is gonna work for $3 and hour

thats why they get jobs fast
 6 years ago '10        #116
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8219 8219
 erickonasis said:
lol @ this idiot sayin how do you think mexican get jobs

who the fu*k born here is gonna work for $3 and hour

thats why they get jobs fast
Even though that doesnt happen, how does a mexican survive off of $3 an hour and black man can't live off of $7.55?
 6 years ago '04        #117
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
As I've said before, I'm all for self determination. Black people as a whole need to hold themselves to a higher standard. We have to hold EACH OTHER to a higher standard.

But let's not ignore the obvious "black tax". Anyone care to explain why, even with the same education levels, black people (on average) still make less than whites or are more unemployed? That is a verifiable, unfiltered fact. Why are blacks disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, and are on the receiving end of stiffer sentences tha others for the same crime? Again, a verifiable fact.

The problem is that the cost of being black in america is higher than the cost of being white. Whereas there is "white privilege", there is an opposite "black tax". Ignoring this, and further not challenging it, will always keep black people in america as second tier. This "black tax" should be challenged, fought, and eradicated, if by no other group, at least by black people collectively.
 6 years ago '05        #118
IMChillin730 
space
avatar space
space
$589 | Props total: 49 49
 Illuminated said:
Yes, white people also focus on BS that they shouldn't be focused on. But you don't see them crying racism when they don't get anywhere as a result of their misguided focus. A black person spends majority of their time focusing on BS instead of trying to better themselves, and somehow, it's the white man's fault. I just don't get it. Why is it that every time something doesn't go a black person's way, it has to be because of racism? No race of people is always fortunate. Every person on earth goes through unwanted situations and events, but yet, blacks are the only one who cry racism to describe every unwanted situation/event. Funny how no other race of people use racism as an excuse every time they don't get their way, not even African immigrants. Every black person who thinks being black is this huge curse and that you can't get anywhere in the world because of being black...should just k!ll themselves. We don't need those people raising kids and poisoning the minds of our youth. With people like you all having kids, we're gonna have black kids in the year 2100 still angry about slavery and using it as an excuse for everything.

I also like how you're talking about Asians putting stores in the black community as and calling it exploitation. Get the hell out of here. They're simply filling a demand. Pure economics, pal. Black people need to shut the hell up about this imaginary racism. Only the lower class blacks believe in racism and use it as an excuse for everything. Upper class blacks knows that racism crap is dead, and we live the lives to prove it.

But hey...you all can keep on amounting to nothing in the world and using your race as an excuse to justify your self-destruction.. While people like me exploit all of this opportunity, and get the most out of life. And when people like me run into an obstacle that we have to overcome, we don't say, "this obstacle appeared because I'm black!" We see for what it is: something that happens to everyone. As was already mentioned, black people who sit back and make excuses constantly make it harder for black people like me who take full responsibility and who work hard. Thanks.

EDIT: I thought the Civil Rights movement was about EQUAL rights, not black supremacy. You wanted equal rights, which means that you get hired and turned down for jobs just like lower and middle class whites. What....? You all thought that equal rights meant that you were going to get to live like rich people without doing any work? No, it meant that you were going to live like everyone else...which is getting off your a.ss and having to make a living. You guys don't want equal rights, you want black supremacy. If that weren't true, you wouldn't sit on your butts and expecting that the world should give you the best that life has to offer just because you're black. You weren't a slave, you didn't live through Jim Crow. There's no "mental effects" from either of those eras in your head, there's no inferiority in your DNA as many of you claim. If there are mental effects from slavery, it's only in this respect: you created it in your mind, held it there and now it's become your reality. It's all self-created BS you all create in your own minds to justify this black supremacy crap.

I dont think your listening... not only did i just explain to you that i come from an upper class black family with my parents having owned businesses but you automatically starting ranting off again grouping me and other blacks into one category... the fact is yes there are seperate social classes of black people lower, middle upper middle and upper class yet you keep talking about blacks as a whole... of course we have embarassing a.ss black people that make us look bad and overly blame the white man for their troubles... sh*t white people have embarassing a.ss white people too who live on welfare and do dumb sh*t called rednecks, white trash.... and white people have been blaming problems on blacks for years especially right after slavery... and white people still blame us for problems such as saying "i only gotta pay so much taxes to pay for blacks to live off welfare and go to jail"...and i've heard whites complain about affimative action.... people are gonna blame who they wanna blame for their problems regardless of if theyre right or not, thats not the issue... we're talking about unemployment....

you keep mentioning these upper class (viewed as uppity) black people setting the example and not thinking a certain way...thats nice and cool and all but some of them dont have jobs right now either... its a rate of the entire black population... r u gonna call them lazy too? i gave you two examples of how fu*ked our economy is for my mothers job,my degree and an example of discrimination and instead of responding individually you started black bashing again?

R u gonna act like if me and some white boy with the same exact degree and credentials go for a job that certain employers wouldnt prefer him over me?...PREFER!!!...c'mon son

Just as racism is burned into blacks minds to always call it out when they think they feel it im sure its been burned into some peoples minds to be racist...i.e. the KKK NEONAZIs or whoever who been taught by parents and gradparents to hate black people and others when they probably never met one but they do it anyway, just like how we still feel connected to our ancestors ... its called raising your children the way you want and instilling in them the values you find important... i dont care how long ago slavery or jimcrow was to know where my people come from and our history here in america or need to experience it to be mad about it...

So you go ahead and exploit the business world and I will too except I'll keep an eye out for both of us since yours apparently dont work and hopefully me and you can build businesses possibly together and create jobs for our own people so they wont have an excuse to be lazy and blame the white man..THANKS
 6 years ago '10        #119
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8219 8219
 <<InphDigi>> said:
As I've said before, I'm all for self determination. Black people as a whole need to hold themselves to a higher standard. We have to hold EACH OTHER to a higher standard.

But let's not ignore the obvious "black tax". Anyone care to explain why, even with the same education levels, black people (on average) still make less than whites or are more unemployed? That is a verifiable, unfiltered fact. Why are blacks disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, and are on the receiving end of stiffer sentences tha others for the same crime? Again, a verifiable fact.

.
Do you have any information to back this claim? Not saying I dont believe you but would be interested to see the information and how they arrived at this idea.
 6 years ago '05        #120
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
I love how white people try to forget there American history and like black people are just delusional about racism and discrimination and we just make this sh*t up for attention and hand outs... Jim crow laws ... segregation ... civil rights movement.. sh*t was less then 50 years ago... how we gone expect sh*t to change when the people who felt it was already to beat and chase and degrade a certain race our still living and making laws to oppress that race..... So i guess the KKK isn't real... I guess racism is a thing of the past... i guess being called a N*gg*r should'nt make feel like sh*t cause your not really a racist urself, your just ignorant... I guess tho... Lets get rid of black history month because whites don't want to feel bad bout there shady past.....

AM not saying all r bad... its just the ignorant ones to try to make you believe something other then the truth....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy