Messy Marv gets mic snatched by Crip fight breaks out (VIDEO) sh1tty cam holder

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
that big n*gga shoulda deebo uppercutted that clown a.ss n*gga into the crowd
 06-21-2011, 05:11 PM         #82
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To Mess credit tho i've never heard him claim he was a f!ghter, he claimed he was a shooter. You ain't bout to shoot a n*gga in front of a room full of people.
 6 years ago '05        #83
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Loxy Miracles said:
that big n*gga shoulda deebo uppercutted that clown a.ss n*gga into the crowd
why turn it physical when he had already deebo'd them n*ggas hearts,

they was all Goon's & Goblins until the Wicked Jolly Green Crip stomped on stage, roared a lil bit and had Marv & his clique "Messy" in they pant's. n*gga's turn them ALL into Cowardly Lions,

I have NEVER seen a bi*ching up of that caliber.

I mean, if the Crip n*gga had a commercial it would be made by Lamborghini,
"Voooommmmm!!!!, bi*ching n*gga's from 0-60 in 1.2 second's".

Like I actually heard the sound barrier break at the rate of speed them n*ggas lost heart.
 6 years ago '06        #84
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 ronin said:
why turn it physical when he had already deebo'd them n*ggas hearts,

they was all Goon's & Goblins until the Wicked Jolly Green Crip stomped on stage, roared a lil bit and had Marv & his clique "Messy" in they pant's. n*gga's turn them ALL into Cowardly Lions,

I have NEVER seen a bi*ching up of that caliber.

I mean, if the Crip n*gga had a commercial it would be made by Lamborghini,
"Voooommmmm!!!!, bi*ching n*gga's from 0-60 in 1.2 second's".

Like I actually heard the sound barrier break at the rate of speed them n*ggas lost heart.
 6 years ago '10        #85
space
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #86
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29519 29519
lol yall are fools...got me dyin
 6 years ago '10        #87
space
space
space
^He mad
 6 years ago '09        #88
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 1813 1813
 0ddJoB said:
I swear you keyboard thugs really just talk slick sh*t all day on the internet LMAO.

You don't know sh*t so why are you even talking?

Talking about what people should do, go to TMZ with that sh*t homie cause you all gossip like girls in this motherfu*ker. Messy isn't gonna square up with dude is all I'm saying, if you know Messy you wouldn't even expect him to. Regardless of what he raps about. From where he stands right now, he could have had a couple goons on stage waiting for the word to hop on his helmet. BESIDES.

You act like it's BLOODS VS. CRIPS still Mess is cool with plenty of crips. Not a lot of bloods are gonna whoop someone for being a crip. Same with Crips.

For you to not know that takes away all your credibility. I don't even remember any foul words being said in the video.

You guys think I'm defending Mess but I'm really just attacking you. I give 2 fu*ks about that guy ever since Cake and Ice Cream 2!

Fall back square keyboard thugs. You don't know sh*t and it's clear as day.
Couple things.

First you said he didn't rap such "things" earlier but now you saying what he rap don't matter.

Two, he ain't have nobody waiting on nobody, they were on the stage & ain't do sh*t, they not doing sh*t off it.

Furthermore, yeah nothing foul was said but....he snatched the mic from homie while he was performing at a show he getting paid for. Fucced his whole show up and possibly his bread. That's straight disrespect no matter where you from. Think for a sec, you think Pac woulda let somebody snatch a mic, would the WU?, sh*t even Lloyd Banks had his goons rough n*ggas up.

Point blank, dude got sonned. Ain't no getting around it. I mean, it don't take nothing away from his music nor does it make him a COMPLETE bi*ch but son can't portray that gangsta persona b. He can't. Just rap and leave the banging to the real gangstas and you ain't gotta be on the web to know that.
 6 years ago '06        #89
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3683 3683
 JayDawn said:
Crips 1 Slobs 0
uncessary..... this is the interwebs... go push a line in the real world if you comfy talking like this...
 6 years ago '06        #90
space
space
space
 Funeral James said:
fake slobs get mopped up cuz
again with the e-banging
go push a line in the real world if you comfy talking like this... so unnecessary.
 6 years ago '06        #91
space
space
space
 Rendition said:
Mess fu*k with that white girl.. pills.. drank... all the sh*t

been in the game for damn near 15 years I think

some say he started bangin about 5 years ago

this is exactly what I would expect to happen
wow... lol... i didn't even know he banged.. smh at his scary homies... lol damn yall all off the set...
 6 years ago '09        #92
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 1813 1813
 0ddJoB said:
First: I am pretty sure he isn't rapping about f!ghting people. Even if, rappers rap.

Two: You don't know that, after all a f!ght did break out that we didn't see. Maybe Mess socked dude? Who knows?

And we aren't really sure he just SNATCHED the mic like here lil n*gga thats mine it looked like he politely grabbed. If it was aggression, words would have been said LOUDLY don't you think?

All I'm saying is we don't even know what happened but he's a bi*ch? These cats need to get the fu*k out of here with all that. You guys don't bang, WE DON'T BANG. We are on the internet so what makes you guys think you know? There is no end all be all fact about what happened it's all he say she say. You eastcoast people just take the first chance you can to hate on a cat from the west.
Nah, I'm from the Midwest. Don't really give a fucc bout that coast bangin' out here. I'm just saying, from the view we got NOW...that everything ain't look all kosher. I mean, dude ain't grab it all aggressively but by the way Marv & his dudes responded (calling him out after he left the stage, getting in his face) it seems like he wasn't welcome there.

All in all, I don't know homie so I can't call him a bi*ch. I can just go off what is presented to me. Just like if a n*gga didn't know me then a vid of me popped on Youtube with me chilling with some vicelords you would a.ssume I was affiliated if not a member, correct? Even if I wasn't, that's what was put out there of me so your views gonna be jaded.

So, of course the views of this video will be jaded as well because in this particular video, homie look like he got put in a tight situation where somebody tried to pull his card and he didn't react a "gangsta" manner. It's whatever though, because at the end of day, dude the one who gotta go back to his own hood plus keep doing so shows so best believe after seeing this, we will be finding out if he real or not b/c someone will try him again off rip.
 6 years ago '06        #93
space
space
space
 ronin said:
Lmao, if Marv is 7 feet (which I HIGHLY doubt), then that crip musta been 17 feet tall....atleast that's the aura i get from the look's on marv's and his camp's faces lmao.

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 06-21-2011 at 07:47 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #94
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
To Mess credit tho i've never heard him claim he was a f!ghter, he claimed he was a shooter. You ain't bout to shoot a n*gga in front of a room full of people.
aint no shooters in the pen but COs if you gangbanging you gotta be able to catch a fade or 2... or 4... otherwise you getting took in county.

no valid excuse.. homie got checked and did nothing.
 6 years ago '04        #95
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29519 29519
lol why people gettin sensitive...just a lil scuffle, im sure somethin happened...so its watever...sh*t happens and people act dumb everywhere...we just lookin 4 the comedy in it....its a forum...relax
 6 years ago '06        #96
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

Big difference from the 90's......
 6 years ago '04        #97
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
The northwest is active
 6 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 0ddJoB said:
I swear you keyboard thugs really just talk slick sh*t all day on the internet LMAO.

You don't know sh*t so why are you even talking?

Talking about what people should do, go to TMZ with that sh*t homie cause you all gossip like girls in this motherfu*ker. Messy isn't gonna square up with dude is all I'm saying, if you know Messy you wouldn't even expect him to. Regardless of what he raps about. From where he stands right now, he could have had a couple goons on stage waiting for the word to hop on his helmet. BESIDES.

You act like it's BLOODS VS. CRIPS still Mess is cool with plenty of crips. Not a lot of bloods are gonna whoop someone for being a crip. Same with Crips.

For you to not know that takes away all your credibility. I don't even remember any foul words being said in the video.

You guys think I'm defending Mess but I'm really just attacking you. I give 2 fu*ks about that guy ever since Cake and Ice Cream 2!

Fall back square keyboard thugs. You don't know sh*t and it's clear as day.

You must of been the n*gga holding the camera.
 6 years ago '05        #99
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 peeyump said:
You must of been the n*gga holding the camera.
!!!
 6 years ago '10        #100
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 554 554
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo...you're k!lling me dude.

:rolllaugh :

edit: I meant to quote ronin's post.

Last edited by bernadoobie; 06-22-2011 at 09:23 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago