Giantsí Steve Smith: Eaglesí trophy case is empty

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
0 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 2879 2879
 Fly 2ndComing said:

sh*t even the Saints got a title. It's time for the Eagles to put up or start wearing bags
Why you shootin' at us? Like we're bottom of the barrel or something...

To the Eagles fans: I said back in '06 when we beat y'all in the playoffs that Andy Reid was the problem-McNabb was the scapegoat, since when decision time came, Reid always made the wrong choice. Look at last year when he chose Kolb over Vick; the previous year he only played Vick for Wildcat purposes and when it was too late. Honestly I feel Andy Reid made too many mistakes and if he stays, he'll be allowed many more...
 6 years ago '08        #42
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 KING*TITO said:
It never fails.. Year in and year out all u Philly fans say the same sh*t.. Ya really proud about this 6 game win streak ya got on us, I would be too, because without that win streak, what do you have to gloat about?? Really??

We don't give no sh*t about a winning streak in reg season.. We care about winning rings, and we got 3. If we really cared about reg season winning streaks then you would always hear us talk about our 7 game winning streak against the Redskins.. You won't hear us gloat about that sh*t so I'm not surprised if you didn't know about it... We worried about superbowls playa! Till ya win a ring ya really can't say sh*t to me.
8 game winning streak....and of course you ain't ggonna boast about beatin the foreskins
 6 years ago '07        #43
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Eagles: The Football Chicago Cubs

watch them run in here and post their cute regular season wins
 6 years ago '09        #44
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118

[video - click to view]

Quite frankely all the Giants are soft not just Osi... takes 4 lineman and linebackers to take down Akers. @ Ante up perfect song for that vid. David Akers leaving sideline like FTW!
 6 years ago '08        #45
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,179 | Props total: 967 967
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm done with this thread and Eagles fans until they can sit at the grown ups table. Win a championship then we can talk. Until go live off your moral victories and comeback wins in the regular season and your years of we almost did it but couldnt get over the hump.

Gotta love fans who celebrate NFC title game trips like its the super bowl

[pic - click to view]

But for real,I dont know how Jets fans can come in here and laugh at either team, STOP IT 5
 6 years ago '10        #46
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 940 940
Eagles are the AFC's version of the Chargers

*waitsforraidersjokes*
 6 years ago '07        #47
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
steve smith must post on boxden,eagle fans stay getting shut down on here with the empty trophy case
 6 years ago '05        #48
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Lets hope you guys can get that done in any of our lifetimes then I'll stand and applaud your team for getting over that hump finally and will say you guys deserve it.

Until then, I will keep giving you guys sh*t for not having one. No harm meant by it just some good natured sh*t talking. But, you gotta be honest, some of your fans do act like the Eagles are some great franchise when its clear they haven't won what makes a franchise really great.

sh*t even the Saints got a title. It's time for the Eagles to put up or start wearing bags
low blow but I see where you trying to go with this

6 years ago '04        #49
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 1290 1290
ohhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaa, Giants fans gettin this started early huh? i cant wait for football season
 6 years ago '04        #50
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I made that empty eagles trophy case pic a long a.ss time ago heh
 6 years ago '07        #51
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 DallasTexas said:
haha fuk both of yall........
sincerely
cowboys
 6 years ago '07        #52
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 FaceTheGawd said:
8 game winning streak....and of course you ain't ggonna boast about beatin the foreskins
Touchť.
 6 years ago '06        #53
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
In the end becuase you were on the team when they won a few years ago has nothing to do with todays team. They both are hollering because of the lock out.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 9th ward Bally said:
Why you shootin' at us? Like we're bottom of the barrel or something...

To the Eagles fans: I said back in '06 when we beat y'all in the playoffs that Andy Reid was the problem-McNabb was the scapegoat, since when decision time came, Reid always made the wrong choice. Look at last year when he chose Kolb over Vick; the previous year he only played Vick for Wildcat purposes and when it was too late. Honestly I feel Andy Reid made too many mistakes and if he stays, he'll be allowed many more...
I've always seen Reid as the problem. As much as I hate the Eagles, they've always had a great team out there. Their offense right now is crazy. More than enough to go all the way, but they still come up short. At some point Reid is going to have to be held responsible if they don't win one in the next three years...
 06-21-2011, 04:08 PM         #55
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
pretty good, we won the prince of Zamunda

[pic - click to view]

06-21-2011, 04:27 PM         #56
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get em' steven:gun2:
 6 years ago '10        #57
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Legit1 said:
I disagree with that. The people wanted 5 out because we had a "supposed" hot shot back there as the #2 QB and they wanted to give him a chance and go with the youth movement. The same could be said to Andy if we don't win the Superbowl this year. Also with Donovan it was about to be contract renewal year and the front office did not want to have to repay a man who they knew was steadily declining all that money.
they have wanted 5 out since like 2005, and they have wanted andy out since then if not before that. at the end of each year, fu*k it each bad game, they call for both there heads.

Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm done with this thread and Eagles fans until they can sit at the grown ups table. Win a championship then we can talk. Until go live off your moral victories and comeback wins in the regular season and your years of we almost did it but couldnt get over the hump.

Gotta love fans who celebrate NFC title game trips like its the super bowl
i cant even take you serious with 5 diffrent teams in your sig. please explain to me how someone becomes a Spurs fan, Braves fan, notre dame fan, a canadiens fan, and a 49ers fan
 6 years ago '06        #58
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
I mean it is true that the Birds dont have a Superbowl ring yet... but lets be serious people the Giants have been a joke since that ring.

THEY HAVE LOST THE PAST 6 GAMES THEY PLAYED AGAINST THE EAGLES! LAST TIME THEY BEAT THE EAGLES WAS NOVEMBER 2008!

Steve Smith and Osi Dont even remembers wats its like beating the eagles... All they know has been getting that a.ss whooped for the past three years.

Plus the Phils gonna be pumping out WS rings for the next 3-5 years

HATE
 06-21-2011, 06:54 PM         #59
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The Eagles are like the Marlon Jackson of the NFC East. You just know they will never win or be a factor but its cool to have them around every few years trying hard to fit in. Everybody else has at least three titles but they dont have sh*t!!!

It must suck to be them or their fans. When all you can brag about are moral victories then that is bad. Real Bad Michael Jackson, now they're mad, real mad Joe Jackson

This coming from a "fan" of the Spurs, Braves, Cubs, 49ers and Notre Dame
 6 years ago '10        #60
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15628 15628
rings or no rings, i dont wanna hear sh*t from Giants fans....Jerry Rice had a hairline last time the 49ers were relevant

Cant wait to see my n*gga stylin on the league once again

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy