Giantsí Steve Smith: Eaglesí trophy case is empty

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
chizz 
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 2877 2877
 BrookLynnStiles said:
pretty good, we won the prince of Zamunda

[pic - click to view]

all hail the prince
 6 years ago '05        #22
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Steve knows what's up :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #23
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Legit1 said:
I disagree with that. The people wanted 5 out because we had a "supposed" hot shot back there as the #2 QB and they wanted to give him a chance and go with the youth movement. The same could be said to Andy if we don't win the Superbowl this year. Also with Donovan it was about to be contract renewal year and the front office did not want to have to repay a man who they knew was steadily declining all that money.
so eagles fans didnt want him out after the superbowl, didnt want him out after the zone game, sh*t didnt want him out after the bucs vet stadium disaster? if you say no to that we'll just agree to disagree
 6 years ago '05        #24
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm done with this thread and Eagles fans until they can sit at the grown ups table. Win a championship then we can talk. Until go live off your moral victories and comeback wins in the regular season and your years of we almost did it but couldnt get over the hump.
be done with us then...who gives a fu*k about you being done with us? you shown how clueless you are so go in your time machine n*gga and get out the thread

oh and

Gotta love fans who celebrate NFC title game trips like its the super bowl
i guess you really got that out of my previous post huh? dumbass

StateProperty88 said:
you dont know philly fans if you think we're content thats why i didnt really respond to it the first time

how much do you see phillies fans on here talk about 08, hardly ever because philly is a "what have you done for me lately" town. sh*t we were getting on brett myers opening day after we won because he was stinking up the joint...yeah real content

if we were so content then why did people want 5 out so bad when he was choking games away? if we're so content how come we plead with our management to sign a significant free agent damn near every year? i could go down the list but lets be real you dont know the anything about our mentality no matter how much you try to act like you do...quite amusing
yes...get out the thread and go to school to learn how to comprehend what you read

Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-21-2011 at 01:11 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #25
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Dont forget that same hotshot was the guy that once they got rid of Mac5 they immediately dissed for what was their 3rd string guy when 5 was there. Now, they wanna trade that so called hotshot. Welcome to Philly, home of the fans who believe the backup is always better than the starter.
Actually the backup qb is the most beloved person in sports. And we wanted five out (or most fans) did because there comes a point in time when the guy has taken you as far as he can which was obviously the case. Andy Reid has the same sort of structure to eagles fans, best believe if there's no title in the next three years he's gone.

Now on to this discussion, I bet it's hilarious to fans that we don't have a ring yet...it's all goo tho when we finally won one it's gonna be the greatest feeling in the world.

How u think them Dallas mavs fans feel after comin so close before and finally getting over the mountain

Y'all better hope we never win one cause if you think we talk sh*t now, jus wait muhahahahn
 6 years ago '08        #26
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm done with this thread and Eagles fans until they can sit at the grown ups table. Win a championship then we can talk. Until go live off your moral victories and comeback wins in the regular season and your years of we almost did it but couldnt get over the hump.

n*gga, you're a straight front runnin f*ggot...spurs, braves, niners, and notre dame fans lmaoooo...kinda sad
 6 years ago '09        #27
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 FaceTheGawd said:
Actually the backup qb is the most beloved person in sports. And we wanted five out (or most fans) did because there comes a point in time when the guy has taken you as far as he can which was obviously the case. Andy Reid has the same sort of structure to eagles fans, best believe if there's no title in the next three years he's gone.

Now on to this discussion, I bet it's hilarious to fans that we don't have a ring yet...it's all goo tho when we finally won one it's gonna be the greatest feeling in the world.

How u think them Dallas mavs fans feel after comin so close before and finally getting over the mountain

Y'all better hope we never win one cause if you think we talk sh*t now, jus wait muhahahahn
To be honest, the fans there never really liked or wanted McNabb from the day he was drafted. I understand why you didnt.
 06-21-2011, 01:14 PM         #28
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:

PEACE, and when we do win that Championship, why would we wanna talk to you anyway???

6 years ago '08        #29
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
To be honest, the fans there never really liked or wanted McNabb from the day he was drafted. I understand why you didnt.
I loved mcnabb and still do. Best believe if he brought home that super bowl in 04 he'd be the most revered man in Philly.
 6 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 Vincent Vega said:
PEACE, and when we do win that Championship, why would we wanna talk to you anyway???

and the dude still in here posting away, im sure he has a couple more in em too
 6 years ago '10        #31
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785

[pic - click to view]

SS>
 6 years ago '09        #32
space
space
 FaceTheGawd said:
n*gga, you're a straight front runnin f*ggot...spurs, braves, niners, and notre dame fans lmaoooo...kinda sad
How am I a frontrunner? I was a fan well before most of them even won a title. The only team that I didnt handpick was the 49ers and they were forced on me by my family because they all loved the 49ers way back in the day and I didnt mind because Montana was drafted by them who played at Notre Dame. There's connections dude. I didnt just choose my teams like most people because thats where I lived or thats who was winning at the time.
 6 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 WiLL i AM said:

A Jet fan posting a link to a eagles giants game in a mild attempt to sh*t on the giants and support the eagles....I think I've seen it all

Last edited by KnicksLost; 06-21-2011 at 03:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #34
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
Jackass San Antonio / Atlanta / Montreal / San Francisco fan. n*gga trying to play 4 corners Don't know why you even bothered replying to him State

Obviously we want a championship, what fan doesn't? But it doesn't relegate that we've been outplaying your team for over a decade now. Of course we're not happy with a Super Bowl loss or NFC championship loss, but at least we know our team's trying. You've been stuck out of the playoffs how long? Braves won 13 straight divisional titles and only got one championship out of it, but I'm sure it was a good feeling knowing that you'd have a chance at the title every year. Why should we be upset at the beginning of the year knowing we're gonna sh*t on you? Save that for when we're actually eliminated lol. You're an idiot though if you think any Eagles fan is content with just getting there

Last edited by Gtownkid04; 06-21-2011 at 01:23 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 Vincent Vega said:

Lets hope you guys can get that done in any of our lifetimes then I'll stand and applaud your team for getting over that hump finally and will say you guys deserve it.

Until then, I will keep giving you guys sh*t for not having one. No harm meant by it just some good natured sh*t talking. But, you gotta be honest, some of your fans do act like the Eagles are some great franchise when its clear they haven't won what makes a franchise really great.

sh*t even the Saints got a title. It's time for the Eagles to put up or start wearing bags
 6 years ago '09        #36
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
 WiLL i AM said:
no i just hate u n*ggas. and its not even because of the posters here really. just in real life im surrounded by fu*kin giant fans. i fu*kin hate u n*ggas

die

xmas ever fu*kers

[pic - click to view]

06-21-2011, 01:29 PM         #37
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Lets hope you guys can get that done in any of our lifetimes then I'll stand and applaud your team for getting over that hump finally and will say you guys deserve it.

Until then, I will keep giving you guys sh*t for not having one. No harm meant by it just some good natured sh*t talking. But, you gotta be honest, some of your fans do act like the Eagles are some great franchise when its clear they haven't won what makes a franchise really great.

sh*t even the Saints got a title. It's time for the Eagles to put up or start wearing bags
@ wearing bags, I thought you were done with this thread? Obviously, a Super Bowl Win is the Eagles one and only goal. The Super Bowl argument is tough to come back at cause I get into it all the time, and it always ends the same: "HOW MANY RINGS YOU GOT"??? That's fact, I can't change that. sh*t talking is what the sportscenter boils down to, so I aint mad at that.

But management is always willing to spend money and make moves to get us to that Super Bowl. What we supposed to do, just stop rooting for them? Nah like I said, Eagles are right there. So I'll just watch Vick have a field day with these defenses, and February will be a month to remember next year.

sh*t, the Phillies have lost more games than any team in professional sports history LOL, and they just won a title a couple years ago. I see another right around the corner.
 6 years ago '08        #38
space
space
 Legit1 said:
Naw fu*k that it's this year or he needs to GTFO. He has had long enough it. It was always McNabb or Reid....Dmac is gone so all blame falls on Reid. I'm not content with just getting in the playoffs any more. The offense is ready...get the D up to speed and let's do this. And if Nhamdi is coming to town there's more reason for this to be Superbowl or Bust. Reid has had a decade to win if it does not happen this year he needs to be fired.
It's not happening dude. No way andy doesn't coach out his contract. Andy keeps, putting contending teams on the field, and that means fans keep coming no title or not. Jew luries pockets are fat with Andy as coach and he likes em, no way Andy doesn't coach out his deal
 6 years ago '07        #39
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
It never fails.. Year in and year out all u Philly fans say the same sh*t.. Ya really proud about this 6 game win streak ya got on us, I would be too, because without that win streak, what do you have to gloat about?? Really??

We don't give no sh*t about a winning streak in reg season.. We care about winning rings, and we got 3. If we really cared about reg season winning streaks then you would always hear us talk about our 7 game winning streak against the Redskins.. You won't hear us gloat about that sh*t so I'm not surprised if you didn't know about it... We worried about superbowls playa! Till ya win a ring ya really can't say sh*t to me.
 6 years ago '09        #40
space
space
 Vincent Vega said:
@ wearing bags, I thought you were done with this thread? Obviously, a Super Bowl Win is the Eagles one and only goal. The Super Bowl argument is tough to come back at cause I get into it all the time, and it always ends the same: "HOW MANY RINGS YOU GOT"??? That's fact, I can't change that. sh*t talking is what the sportscenter boils down to, so I aint mad at that.

But management is always willing to spend money and make moves to get us to that Super Bowl. What we supposed to do, just stop rooting for them? Nah like I said, Eagles are right there. So I'll just watch Vick have a field day with these defenses, and February will be a month to remember next year.

sh*t, the Phillies have lost more games than any team in professional sports history LOL, and they just won a title a couple years ago. I see another right around the corner.
Nah, I dont expect you to stop rooting for them. I expect you to root even harder. I just come back or go at the ones who get real "ignant" with the sh*t talk then use well we won more games than your team as their comeback when in the end the goal for every team and their fanbase is the Lombardi or bust. Nobody should feel like a real fan cheering for 2nd or 8th place. We all are 2nd place if we arent the Green Bay Packers or their fans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago