Giantsí Steve Smith: Eaglesí trophy case is empty

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
6587 pageviews
106 comments

Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Giantsí Steve Smith: Eaglesí trophy case is empty

[pic - click to view]

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 21, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
Giants receiver Steve Smith is passing the time during the lockout by having fun with Photoshop.

After Smith’s teammate Osi Umenyiora got into a war of words with LeSean McCoy of the Eagles, Smith decided he wanted in on the fun. And he did it by posting a picture on his YFrog account showing himself, Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin celebrating the Giants’ Super Bowl XLII victory, and placing within that photo a photo of an empty Eagles trophy case.

In other words, Smith wants to remind everyone that the Giants have won a Vince Lombardi Trophy (actually three of them) and the Eagles haven’t.

NFL Network had a lengthy discussion of Smith’s statement, and Smith also posted a video on Facebook in which he discussed his general philosophy toward how people react to his comments.

“People aren’t going to like everything you say, you’re going to have a lot of guys that hate, and there’s going to be a lot of people that like what you say,” Smith says in the video.

In this case, Eagles fans are going to hate what Smith said. Giants fans will love it.

[pic - click to view]

Giants’ Steve Smith: Eagles’ trophy case is empty | ProFootballTalk

Link to the pic:
[pic - click to view]

http://yfrog.com/kejf2lj

This lockout needs to end ASAP.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-21-2011 at 11:38 AM..

106 comments for "Giantsí Steve Smith: Eaglesí trophy case is empty"

6 years ago '09        #2
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
Eagles: The Football Chicago Cubs

watch them run in here and post their cute regular season wins
 6 years ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
he's right...dont remind me
 6 years ago '05        #4
space
space
dont change the fact that shady was hitting these n*ggas for 6 yards a pop and osi being overrated
 6 years ago '09        #5
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:

a jets fan...talking sh*t?

Christmas Eve get ready...christmas eve
 6 years ago '07        #6
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 rynell said:

In this case, Eagles fans are going to hate what Smith said. Giants fans will love it.

Link to the pic:

This lockout needs to end ASAP.
Nah, Skins and cowboys fans too. We can all rejoice in the fact that after the eagles had one of the best decades of football ever, they still got ZERO rings

inb4redskinsjokes
 6 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Nah, Skins and cowboys fans too. We can all rejoice in the fact that after the eagles had one of the best decades of football ever, they still got ZERO rings

inb4redskinsjokes
no one cares about the skins...you're free to say what you want
 6 years ago '10        #8
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15699 15699
 Legit1 said:
That no ring sh*t don't phase me we due for ours belee datt pleboiw
^^^^this

n*ggas tryna justify these L's they been receiving since 08
 6 years ago '09        #9
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
The Eagles are like the Marlon Jackson of the NFC East. You just know they will never win or be a factor but its cool to have them around every few years trying hard to fit in. Everybody else has at least three titles but they dont have sh*t!!!

It must suck to be them or their fans. When all you can brag about are moral victories then that is bad. Real Bad Michael Jackson, now they're mad, real mad Joe Jackson
 6 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The Eagles are like the Marlon Jackson of the NFC East. You just know they will never win or be a factor but its cool to have them around every few years trying hard to fit in. Everybody else has at least three titles but they dont have sh*t!!!

It must suck to be them or their fans. When all you can brag about are moral victories then that is bad. Real Bad Michael Jackson, now they're mad, real mad Joe Jackson
this coming from a guy that has to live in the past like these skins fans because they havent been relevant in years

didnt kolb come into frisco and beat yall bums last year, when's the last time the niners been to the playoffs? when are you guys going to try to fit in again by being a factor?

damn i see why you live in the past now...your present and future is less then promising
 6 years ago '11        #11
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Eagles: The Football Chicago Cubs

watch them run in here and post their cute regular season wins
How was the playoffs last year?
 6 years ago '09        #12
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
this coming from a guy that has to live in the past like these skins fans because they havent been relevant in years

didnt kolb come into frisco and beat yall bums last year, when's the last time the niners been to the playoffs? when are you guys going to try to fit in again by being a factor?

damn i see why you live in the past now...your present and future is less then promising
I never brag about or care about anything other than championships. Nobody plays to say we got instant youtube highlights on your a.ss or hey we didnt win the title but we had a better record than yours. No wait, the goal is to be relevant every year and plus .500, Gotcha

At the end of every season there's 1 winner and 31 losers no matter how far you get you lost if you arent the team hoisting the Lombardi and to think anything else is real pus*ylike ya dig. Yeah, you right my team has been a.ss since 1994 in my book. I dont give a fu*k how many playoff trips we made, we didnt win therefore we sucked. But, I do know that five times in my teams history we didnt suck.

Your team can never say that. Them n*ggas have 0 titles. But, I'll let you sit back and hang on to moral victories while I hang on to the five titles my team has.
 6 years ago '11        #13
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Fly 2ndComing said:

9ers?

Bet this n*gga Digs up sh*t in the past cause he has nothing today.
 06-21-2011, 12:20 PM         #14
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:

Not really hard to be a fan, when we do win the Super Bowl it's gonna be that much better, when hatin a.ss dudes like you have nothing more to say.

And the Eagles are always a factor, ask Giants fans last year genius....and the year before that, and before that, etc......

I think they win it this year, provided there is a season. Yall can talk all the sh*t yall want, but I'll maintain until #7 is hoisting that Lombardi trophy. Then we'll see.
 6 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I never brag about or care about anything other than championships. Nobody plays to say we got instant youtube highlights on your a.ss or hey we didnt win the title but we had a better record than yours. No wait, the goal is to be relevant every year and plus .500, Gotcha

At the end of every season there's 1 winner and 31 losers no matter how far you get you lost if you arent the team hoisting the Lombardi and to think anything else is real pus*ylike ya dig. Yeah, you right my team has been a.ss since 1994 in my book. I dont give a fu*k how many playoff trips we made, we didnt win therefore we sucked. But, I do know that five times in my teams history we didnt suck.

Your team can never say that. Them n*ggas have 0 titles. But, I'll let you sit back and hang on to moral victories while I hang on to the five titles my team has.

its cool homie i understand, your team is sh*t now so all you can think about is the past when you guys use to matter. i get it i really do, i'll give you credit for that because if my team was sh*t (like yours) i wouldnt have championships to hang my hat on...but unlike you my team is a contender my team is relavant...yours isnt

so by all means keep reminiscing about the 80's and mid 90's...i'll prefer to live in the present
 6 years ago '09        #16
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
How was the playoffs last year?
pretty good, we won the prince of Zamunda

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #17
space
space
Once again, thats why your team wont ever win. You muthafu*kas are settling for just being in the playoffs or relevant as a team that has a winning record. For me its hoist the Lombardi or its a lost season for my team.

I agreed with all of you the 49ers have sucked since 1994. But, you guys are just happy with getting to the playoffs, which sucks as a fan. I am not happy with just playoff appearances, I want titles.

But, I guess because I have experienced that title winning feeling several times in my life I want it again. So, I will forgive you guys for just being happy to get in the playoffs since you dont know what its like to win the only game that matters every season.
 6 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, thats why your team wont ever win. You muthafu*kas are settling for just being in the playoffs or relevant as a team that has a winning record. For me its hoist the Lombardi or its a lost season for my team.

I agreed with all of you the 49ers have sucked since 1994. But, you guys are just happy with getting to the playoffs, which sucks as a fan. I am not happy with just playoff appearances, I want titles.

But, I guess because I have experienced that title winning feeling several times in my life I want it again. So, I will forgive you guys for just being happy to get in the playoffs since you dont know what its like to win the only game that matters every season.
you dont know philly fans if you think we're content thats why i didnt really respond to it the first time

how much do you see phillies fans on here talk about 08, hardly ever because philly is a "what have you done for me lately" town. sh*t we were getting on brett myers opening day after we won because he was stinking up the joint...yeah real content

if we were so content then why did people want 5 out so bad when he was choking games away? if we're so content how come we plead with our management to sign a significant free agent damn near every year? i could go down the list but lets be real you dont know the anything about our mentality no matter how much you try to act like you do...quite amusing

Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-21-2011 at 12:35 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #19
space
space
 Legit1 said:
I disagree with that. The people wanted 5 out because we had a "supposed" hot shot back there as the #2 QB and they wanted to give him a chance and go with the youth movement. The same could be said to Andy if we don't win the Superbowl this year. Also with Donovan it was about to be contract renewal year and the front office did not want to have to repay a man who they knew was steadily declining all that money.
Dont forget that same hotshot was the guy that once they got rid of Mac5 they immediately dissed for what was their 3rd string guy when 5 was there. Now, they wanna trade that so called hotshot. Welcome to Philly, home of the fans who believe the backup is always better than the starter.
 6 years ago '09        #20
space
space
I'm done with this thread and Eagles fans until they can sit at the grown ups table. Win a championship then we can talk. Until go live off your moral victories and comeback wins in the regular season and your years of we almost did it but couldnt get over the hump.

Gotta love fans who celebrate NFC title game trips like its the super bowl
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy