Engadget destroys the HTC EVO 3D

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,550 | Props total: 5151 5151
This phone is

[pic - click to view]

can we for real move on with this 3d bullsh*t. I can't believe these dumbfu*ks even falling for this gimmick.
 6 years ago '10        #62
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 932 932
i work at RadioShack and we got our shipment of them in...alot of ppl preordered it.

fu*k it if its good or not, im bout to make a sh*t load of commission sales off this phone
 6 years ago '04        #63
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I will buy first day release. Rocking the OG EVO now. Can't wait to get my hands on it to see for myself.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,272 | Props total: 633 633
evo 3d>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #65
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8855 8855
 Ghettoquiz said:
evo 3d>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No silly you did it the wrong way

Evo 3D<<<<<<<
 6 years ago '06        #66
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10629 10629
Picking one up friday (would have had it today but website was giving me an error the other night). Anyway everyone who got one today is loving it. Their reviews match the review I posted on the front page. Sounds like engadget just hating as usual
 06-22-2011, 11:49 PM         #67
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After using the evo 3d again today, the best way I can describe the 3d video or pictures is like looking at a hologram. It's pretty feels smaller than the evo 4g, movie playing on it is very good.Didn't get to try the voice services on it.
 6 years ago '10        #68
SwiftTheConnect 1 heat pts
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
Not getting this, idk if sprint just tried to sell me it early as a premier customer. fu*k ima spend money on another evo...aint worth the upgrade...fu*ked battery life sold it for me

Motorola's gonna be unlocking the Atrix soon....

hopefully they'll follow suit and do the same with the upcoming PHOTON 4G for sprint....if they do..bye bye evo.
 6 years ago '10        #69
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
wtf are some of you n*ggas talking bout? first slo ya roll everybody not gettin this fuking phone for a fuking 3d cam im getting it because its a pretty good upgrade from my og evo and this phone is fast as fuk and BAT LIFE man yall watching the wrong reviews bat like goes a full day with close to heavy use watch this review

[video - click to view]

PHONES A BEAST HANDS DOWN STOP HATEIN
 6 years ago '10        #70
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Engadget
 6 years ago '05        #71
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 DreDilla980 said:
wtf are some of you n*ggas talking bout? first slo ya roll everybody not gettin this fuking phone for a fuking 3d cam im getting it because its a pretty good upgrade from my og evo and this phone is fast as fuk and BAT LIFE man yall watching the wrong reviews bat like goes a full day with close to heavy use watch this review

PHONES A BEAST HANDS DOWN STOP HATEIN
thanks....
 6 years ago '04        #72
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 rdrake said:
Engadget

Since when did Engadget become the go to source for a phone choice?
 6 years ago '04        #73
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,684 | Props total: 13084 13084
Won't cop, just got an OG EVO and i'm happy with it. Like others said, holding out hope for a Sprint Iphone.
 06-23-2011, 11:52 PM         #74
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here we go again with blaming Android OS for bad battery life. This phone has bad battery life period. It has nothing to do with Android or the processor speed. Why is it that people who have the Samsung Galaxy S II running at 1.2ghz dual core have excellent battery life? They are not running Custom ROMS either. There are so many variables when it comes to an Android phone. The hardware specs are one. The UI (Vanilla Android, TouchWiz, MotoBlur or Sense) are another. Any modifications to the linux kernel that the phone company may have made as well.

Plain and simple it depends on the phone. There are plenty of Android phones out there with great battery life. I have one right now. As for the EVO 3D, this phone is a joke. Trying to sell itself based on a 3D display. If you want a great phone with great battery life and extremely powerful, get the Galaxy S II. No other phone can compete with that phone.
 6 years ago '07        #75
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 153 153
I love this phone so far its smoother than the of EVO. fu*k the 3d crap I got it cause I wanted an upgraded EVO I doubt ill even use it that much internet pages load faster I'm just scared to take it out in public cause I don't have a screen protector in it yet I will say I hate the power button though gotta get use to it

**edit* On the real though I been playing with the 3d stuff and once you get the hang of it and the angel it looks cool as hell

Last edited by ricky_peso; 06-24-2011 at 03:34 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Sivraj said:

Even if you root some of the android phones the battery life is still mediocre or average at best. Stop making excuses. Android is known for bad battery life because of the softwares flaws. Why is it that you have to root your phone or customize it just to get great battery life?? The new Nokia Meego OS phone has just about the same 1.2GHZ processor as some of these android phones yet it still gets great battery life.
STOP IT B.... I have an atrix... I have pretty good battery life... My sh*t is on the iphone level... and yes I have an iphone 4g... so I can do a fair comparsion... everyone knows the battery issue is HTC being cheap and not giving users a better bigger battery...
 6 years ago '04        #77
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
yea this phone is dope so far... glad i switched from the og evo
 6 years ago '06        #78
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 I AM LEGEND said:
Why even bother bringing this out with this kind of battery life? Another Android phone with sh*tty battery life, who knew?
im saying. ^^
battery should not drop that much at all for taking pics.
i just went to big sean's album release party on tuesday. took a good 30 mins worth of video, was on fb,checking email, texting, and by the end of the night i had 60% of battery left.
gotta love my samsung captivate :D
i also read that even when the evo 3d is in sleep mode, the battery drainage doesnt get any better lol. which is ridiculous...but i blame that on htc though.
 6 years ago '10        #79
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
this phone is the sh*t the only thing that got me really about the 3d is you cant send 3d pics to other 3d phones im sure that will fix soon but the 3d is not a gimmik but the phone is fast as fuk and the screen is so sharp and clear and feels so much better and hand then og evo i love it
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now