Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2011, 05:59 PM         #41
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:

Even if you root some of the android phones the battery life is still mediocre or average at best. Stop making excuses. Android is known for bad battery life because of the software's flaws. Why is it that you have to root your phone or customize it just to get great battery life?? The new Nokia Meego OS phone has just about the same 1.2GHZ processor as some of these android phones yet it still gets great battery life.
My Evo battery lasts over a day with medium usage
 06-21-2011, 06:01 PM         #42
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
Its sense 3.0 which essentially is what is running on the EVO 3d. The 3d carousel feature along with new weather features etc. and it is a lot less lag. So far, I'm pretty happy with synergy. Go to xda-developers and check it out
Synergy & Kingdom buggy as hell with most of the 3d stuff & all the stuff dont work half the time, not to mention internal ram is pretty much non existence
 6 years ago '04        #43
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DreDilla980 said:
you dont need glasses and second alot of us arnt getting it because of 3d look at the specs on the phone its just like the new line of evo that just happens to have 3d no one cares for that
Apparently you don't care about battery life either.
 06-21-2011, 06:03 PM         #44
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deadwrong03 said:
Android sucks with a bigger processor I figured it would only get worst battery life. Just get a windows phone 7 and enjoy a phone without having to tweak it for good battery life
I'm waiting on HTC to give Sprint a nice a.ss WP7 device
them n*ggas taking too long
 6 years ago '11        #45
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 tj.iscool said:
I'm waiting on HTC to give Sprint a nice a.ss WP7 device
them n*ggas taking too long
WP7 is nice as fu*k, especially with the 7.5/Mango update coming out.

If ATT releases a 4G version I'd cop.
 6 years ago '04        #46
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
im happy with my inspire still need to find a good video to root it tho....any suggestions
 6 years ago '05        #47
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
all this battery talk is making me sick... New Technology = a.ss... they wanna crunch all this tech but neglect battery life... sh*t makes no fu*king sense.... what an inconvenience.... fu*king gay i can get roughly 2days out my Current BB.... N sometimes even that is annoying and i fu*king hate this Micro USB's especially when the plug is on the side of the phone, sh*t wont hold it self in place to save it's life... the reg USB held in place!!! sh*t is fu*king gay..... Phones are over-priced over gadgetized pieces of sh*t....

Should i really keep this BB? Im unsure of what Smartphone to get now....
 06-21-2011, 11:31 PM         #48
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Shut up and get ready for Windows Phone n*gga.
I spit my grape juice out after reading this.

The big crime is plastic. It's a problem in the SII as well. Stop supporting handset makers who don't make quality products. Period.
 6 years ago '10        #49
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
samsung focus> anything out
 6 years ago '10        #50
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
the only thing bad about windows 7 is the marketplace......other then that I don't know what the iphone does better.
 6 years ago '04        #51
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
I have an unlocked HTC Desire HD8.... best phone I ever had imo. fu*k the battery life... I'm always in my car with it on the charger or I have it hooked up to my Macbook Pro all the time anyway so I dont notice.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 Universal~Mind said:
all this battery talk is making me sick... New Technology = a.ss... they wanna crunch all this tech but neglect battery life... sh*t makes no fu*king sense.... what an inconvenience.... fu*king gay i can get roughly 2days out my Current BB.... N sometimes even that is annoying and i fu*king hate this Micro USB's especially when the plug is on the side of the phone, sh*t wont hold it self in place to save it's life... the reg USB held in place!!! sh*t is fu*king gay..... Phones are over-priced over gadgetized pieces of sh*t....

Should i really keep this BB? Im unsure of what Smartphone to get now....
If you really care about battery life, stick to your BB.
 06-22-2011, 02:19 AM         #53
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the phone is trash, waiting for the galaxy or iphone from sprint
 6 years ago '10        #54
suddath 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 69 69
 Sivraj said:
Just proved my point why Android is overrated

An operating system is overrated because one of the phones that runs it has a crappy battery life? Do you even understand what you're talking about? That's like saying Windows sucks because your laptop that happens to run Windows has a bad battery life. Do some research before you comment.
 6 years ago '05        #55
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 suddath said:
An operating system is overrated because one of the phones that runs it has a crappy battery life? Do you even understand what you're talking about? That's like saying Windows sucks because your laptop that happens to run Windows has a bad battery life. Do some research before you comment.
Umm yeah of course I understand what I'm talking about. It's no secret that Android's battery life is garabge. Hell they even talk about it on androidforums. In order for your phone to get great battery life you have to root and customize the sh*t out of which IMO is stupid and pointless. A phones battery life should perform good right out the box after you charge it. BB OS doesn't have that problem, WP7 doesn't have that problem, Symbian doesn't have that problem, Android does. And don't give me that extra battery to carry on with bullsh*t excuse.

Sorry son, but android is overrated. The only android device that I actually like is the Droid pro. Any other than that, they have nothing to offer for me.
 6 years ago '07        #56
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 tj.iscool said:
Synergy & Kingdom buggy as hell with most of the 3d stuff & all the stuff dont work half the time, not to mention internal ram is pretty much non existence

Must be something you did (or didn't do) no bugs on my phone and all the features of synergy work well. And the phone is fast. I have 206MB of internal so Works for me
 6 years ago '08        #57
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
My boy changes out his roms for customization and all that while I like the themes he can have, I don't like how they all leave some kind of functionality fu*ked up ie no 4g but you increase speed, stock speed, but it crashes.
 6 years ago '04        #58
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
ill see for myself on friday... they had all the radios on except for the bluetooth... I'm not sure why they thought it would last long with all them on..
 6 years ago '04        #59
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
I agree with Android phones have sucky battery life. My old BB Bold 9700 could go damn near 2 days in between charges and I can't get a day outta my MT4G.
 6 years ago '05        #60
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
 Explicit said:
Doesn't mean sh*t to me, I don't use Sprint
no one "wants" to use sprint...its just something you're forced into...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy