Top 10 NBA Draft Busts

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2011, 11:02 PM         #61
45-Colt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Kandi Man isnt a bust, he was just unfortunate and got drafted by the Clippers. Plus, it was the year after Duncan was drafted and everybody thought he was gonna be Duncan with all the similarities. My problem back then is I asked people, if he's the next Duncan, why the fu*k is he playing at Pacific?
Nobody ever answered that question
You can kinda blame the Clippers, but Clippers did have some good picks but never stayed there they were either traded not meeting there expectations, or left after free agency. Example Lamar Odom, Mcdyess(He didnt even play a game for them, and who they got was Rodney Rogers and Brent Barry ), and even Lamond Murray could be a good role player. Maybe he fell victim to comparison but they didn't need a center and they would pick someone else from that year (Jamison, Carter, Bibby, Dirk, Pierce, J-Will, hughes, even LaFrentz would be a better option. sh*t Keon Clark played better than him in the first couple years.
 6 years ago '05        #62
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
fu*k...i literally had EVERYONE on that list on my mind except bender/bradley...didnt realize they were picked that high...

That n*gga araujo was a str8 thief though
 6 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 45-Colt said:
Some of yall definition of busts are pretty horrible. Yall saying Demarr Johnson, n*gga almost died in a car accident after his 2nd year in the league. You think he going to come back and have the same potential as he was drafted come on bruh. That don't make sense. If that's the case, since yall naming unfortunate accident. Len Bias will be the biggest bust of all time.

Overall the list is off some deserve to be on, some should be off and some should be higher than what they are. The Kandi man is the ultimate bust.
if tha 6th pick in tha draft averages 5 points on 37% shootin,thats a bust
 6 years ago '06        #64
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Jason Williams only played like less than one season, I don't why you guys consider him a bust. His rookie season wasn't all that, but he got in a wreck, he still could've been good. I'm a unc fan, but come on now.
 6 years ago '10        #65
musbdluv 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 65 65
5. Shawn Respert
4. Harold Minor
3. Greg Odom
2. Sam Bowie
1. Chris Washburn
 06-21-2011, 12:28 AM         #66
mckart30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
oh damn, I forgot bout him and I gotta add in Darius Miles, Sean May, DeSagana Diop, Shelden Williams, and Tyrus Thomes

a whole lotta terrible players made the nba
MAY WAS A BEAST ON THE BOARD BEFORE INJURIES AND TYRUS THOMAS AINT NO BUST ??? HE WAS GREAT AT CHICAGO HATER
 6 years ago '10        #67
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9828 9828
Rafael Araujo
 06-21-2011, 12:48 AM         #68
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
thats one of the main reasons that contributed to his bustness..... it dont matter how he got there he still a bust... greg oden had plenty of injuries how come he doesnt get the same treatment?
n*gga u get drafted and then get in a career ending accident and let us call u a bust...JWill never got a chance to prove anything in the league unfort. his knee/leg injury ruined his explosiveness..n*ggas actin like he played 10 yrs in the league

any player that survives a near death appearance gets a pass esp if n*ggas played less than 4yrs
 6 years ago '05        #69
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
I don't think Eddy Curry was a bust, he had a really good near all star year w/ the Knicks, you can't say that about most of these "busts"
 06-21-2011, 01:16 AM         #70
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh @passing on Kevin Durant
 06-21-2011, 02:00 AM         #71
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would think that Sam Bowie would win by default... would he not???
 6 years ago '07        #72
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kmstokes said:
Jason Williams only played like less than one season, I don't why you guys consider him a bust. His rookie season wasn't all that, but he got in a wreck, he still could've been good. I'm a unc fan, but come on now.
he had a sh*tty rookie season and he ended his own career.alot more was expected out tha #2 pick
 06-21-2011, 03:15 AM         #73
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
This goon is from south jersey and actually recorded a 100pt game in high school. That's all this bum will be remembered for.
Wagner was looking like he was gonna be a big time player before getting sick. Not a bum
 06-21-2011, 03:18 AM         #74
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Shareef a bust?

career 18 and 8 guy a bust? Yeah it was on bad teams but at least he was consistent with his numbers even once he got on good teams
And big country was solid before his injuries. n*ggas think he was a bum for some reason. He averaged 16 pts and 8rebs his best season. But where is Thabeet. Man if the Grizz had Curry, Harden, or Evans
 6 years ago '05        #75
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 ThugLuv5450 said:
n*gga u get drafted and then get in a career ending accident and let us call u a bust...JWill never got a chance to prove anything in the league unfort. his knee/leg injury ruined his explosiveness..n*ggas actin like he played 10 yrs in the league

any player that survives a near death appearance gets a pass esp if n*ggas played less than 4yrs
dont gimme that sh*t... it was in the n*ggas contract to not get on a motorcycle.... aint our fault hes an idiot....

he was drafted a #2 pick and amounted to diddly squat.... now take ur duke homerism and get the fu*k outta here.... ol bust a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #76
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
some n*ggas need to rethink their definition of a bust....

a bust is someone that is typically drafted high and doesnt amount to anything..... it doesnt matter what the reasoning is as to why some players are bust because im sure everyone has a legitimate reason to sucking it up once they get drafted....

whether it be being a dum fu*k and crashing your motorcycle or never getting your confidence because michael jordan is calling you a bum everyday at practice and treating you like a red headed stepchild
 6 years ago '06        #77
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 hooligun said:
donyell marshall, juwan howard
juwan howard been in the league 20 years!! how is that a bust??
 6 years ago '07        #78
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Nigga u get drafted and then get in a career ending accident and let us call u a bust...JWill never got a chance to prove anything in the league unfort. his knee/leg injury ruined his explosiveness..n*ggas actin like he played 10 yrs in the league

u actin like he didnt play a whole seasonnothin he did in his rookie season suggested he was headed for stardom.as tha 2nd pick,his rookie year was a bust.
 6 years ago '05        #79
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Im a Bulls (and Mavs) fan but how is Jay Will not on this list?
 6 years ago '04        #80
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6621 6621
 chenderson12 said:
my top draft bust i can name twenty and they werent on this list:
d-miles
stromile swift
robert swift
joseph forte
DEJUAN WAGNER
Demarr Johnson
Sebastain Telfair
Cherokee Parks
Loren Meyer
Eddy Curry
Luke jackson
Fred Jones
Diop
Chris Mihm
Ed Obannon
Eric Montross
Marc Macon
Robert Tractor Traylor (rip but he was traded to the bucks in exchange for DIRK)
Maurice Taylor
Billy Owens

this entire list has my whole office like

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy