Top 10 NBA Draft Busts

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
umm what about msu's shawn respert i know sum of yall old enuff to remember him beastin at state but did squat in pros
 6 years ago '05        #42
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
My Knicks have an amazing streak at drafting busts..They are legendary at failure...well the clippers actually were but they got blake...

Charlie Ward
Frederick Weis(only god knows why)1999
Michael Wright (2001)
Eric Chenowith (2001)
Milos Vujanic (2002)
Mike Sweetney(Exactly)2003
Maciej Lampe (2003)
Channing Frye(muhf*cka aint start making 3's till he got to phoenix)2004
Mardy Collins(f*cking Isiah)2006
Ronaldo Balkman(Rondo went 1 pick after him)2006
Jordan Hill(FML)2009
 6 years ago '10        #43
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 Fly 2ndComing said:
In hindsight yeah, it's easy to say that. But, at the time you didnt wanna mess up the chemistry of what you had going on and you won a title that year. Would Pistons fans had been happy if they had taken Melo, Wade or Bosh, didnt win the chip but be competitive every year? I bet yall are happy with what you know to be true and thats a championship.
u right i would rather have the larry o'brien trophy than just competing every year we set a mold tht year tht might never be broke we had 0 superstars and waxed a in his prime kobe and a very dominate shaq and a pretty good payton and malone and abused them no other team can do tht
 6 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 darealness818 said:
This goon is from south jersey and actually recorded a 100pt game in high school. That's all this bum will be remembered for.
Crazy thing about that is I remember that night because a cat down in Texas scored 101 in a high school game that night. I wanna say him and Wagner squared off once or twice in Wagner's lone college season
 DreDilla980 said:
umm what about msu's shawn respert i know sum of yall old enuff to remember him beastin at state but did squat in pros
Yeah Res was that dude with E Snow in the backcourt at State. But like all players its an adjustment period from college to the NBA that a lot of them find very difficult to make. He also had an illness that made his journey that much harder
 6 years ago '11        #45
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
Evan Turner will also be added to this list ina couple years
 6 years ago '08        #46
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 chenderson12 said:
my top draft bust i can name twenty and they werent on this list:
d-miles
stromile swift
robert swift
joseph forte
DEJUAN WAGNER
Demarr Johnson
Sebastain Telfair
Cherokee Parks
Loren Meyer
Eddy Curry
Luke jackson
Fred Jones
Diop
Chris Mihm
Ed Obannon
Eric Montross
Marc Macon
Robert Tractor Traylor (rip but he was traded to the bucks in exchange for DIRK)
Maurice Taylor
Billy Owens
Darius Miles was my n*gga

That n*gga Ed O'Bannon had ridiculous hype cuz of how he was beastin at UCLA, his NBA career was juss

I'll add Bryan "Big Country" Reeves & Shareef Abuld-Rahim
 06-20-2011, 10:39 PM         #47
45-Colt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of yall definition of busts are pretty horrible. Yall saying Demarr Johnson, n*gga almost died in a car accident after his 2nd year in the league. You think he going to come back and have the same potential as he was drafted come on bruh. That don't make sense. If that's the case, since yall naming unfortunate accident. Len Bias will be the biggest bust of all time.

Overall the list is off some deserve to be on, some should be off and some should be higher than what they are. The Kandi man is the ultimate bust.
 6 years ago '09        #48
space
space
 CarmeloStarks said:
Darius Miles was my n*gga

That n*gga Ed O'Bannon had ridiculous hype cuz of how he was beastin at UCLA, his NBA career was juss

I'll add Bryan "Big Country" Reeves & Shareef Abuld-Rahim
Shareef a bust?

career 18 and 8 guy a bust? Yeah it was on bad teams but at least he was consistent with his numbers even once he got on good teams
 6 years ago '05        #49
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
jason williams (bulls) #2 2002

darius miles #3 2000

stromile swift #2 2000

shawn bradley #2 1993

nikoloz tskitishvili #5 2002
 6 years ago '04        #50
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
You guys definition of a bust is off... I don't really consider a player a bust if they weren't drafted in the lottery picks.. How can mid to late first rounders be considered bust? I know you base it sometime on who were drafted after them but a lot of teams draft for need and not necessarily the best player...
 6 years ago '11        #51
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
Wasnt Christina laettner supposed to be the next larry bird
 6 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 45-Colt said:
Some of yall definition of busts are pretty horrible. Yall saying Demarr Johnson, n*gga almost died in a car accident after his 2nd year in the league. You think he going to come back and have the same potential as he was drafted come on bruh. That don't make sense. If that's the case, since yall naming unfortunate accident. Len Bias will be the biggest bust of all time.

Overall the list is off some deserve to be on, some should be off and some should be higher than what they are. The Kandi man is the ultimate bust.
Kandi Man isnt a bust, he was just unfortunate and got drafted by the Clippers. Plus, it was the year after Duncan was drafted and everybody thought he was gonna be Duncan with all the similarities. My problem back then is I asked people, if he's the next Duncan, why the fu*k is he playing at Pacific?
Nobody ever answered that question
 6 years ago '08        #53
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
@ those Aruajo numbers
 06-20-2011, 10:48 PM         #54
45-Colt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
You guys definition of a bust is off... I don't really consider a player a bust if they weren't drafted in the lottery picks.. How can mid to late first rounders be considered bust? I know you base it sometime on who were drafted after them but a lot of teams draft for need and not necessarily the best player...
Exactly naming people who was picked 21st a bust. They was pick low for a reason.
 6 years ago '09        #55
space
space
Most of these players should have never been drafted and a lot of them certainly not drafted where they got drafted but once again, they had to be picked by somebody. Its 60 picks that means 60 players have to be taken somewhere and guess what, of those 60 every year all 60 wont be all pros you know. sh*t, the league should consider themselves lucky if they get 2-3 all pros from each draft.

Its a big numbers game and the chances of striking it big are very small but the media wont allow people to hear that. They want you believing the players were busts when in fact all the players did was play right into the statistics.
 6 years ago '06        #56
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
I don't consider Jay williams a bust, some of you guys are way off.
 6 years ago '05        #57
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 kmstokes said:
I don't consider Jay williams a bust, some of you guys are way off.
gimme 1 good reason as to why
 6 years ago '06        #58
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 2541 2541
He got into a car accident.
 6 years ago '06        #59
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 2541 2541
playing advocate, because I do consider him a bust.
 6 years ago '05        #60
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 Qbert said:
He got into a car accident.
thats one of the main reasons that contributed to his bustness..... it dont matter how he got there he still a bust... greg oden had plenty of injuries how come he doesnt get the same treatment?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago