Lupe Fiasco On The O’Reilly Factor (full interview)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DrX said:
lupe held his ground...

6 years ago '10        #122
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Shoulda watched Jon Stewart's most recent owning of Bill for pointers.

Go back to making Illuminati sponsored albums :greetings10:
 06-21-2011, 12:24 AM         #123
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
o'reilly defending obama and lupe trashing him ...

ain't that a bi*ch
lol.

lupe's an idiot. True example of just cuz a n*gga wear a kufi don't mean that he bright.

stuttered throughout the whole thing, interrupted, couldn't establish one line of logical reasoning, kept on calling him sir, lack of words

@ the end

o'reilly: "so what you're saying is the u.s government and the military attached to it... is a fiasco"

lupe: "hee hee hee. I'll lend you the name... FOR FREE, SIR!" *waving hands like a **** throughout entire interview*

o'reilly: "do i have to wear those glasses"

lupe: "heee hee hee.... theyr're PERSCRIPTION, SIR!"

bill: .... "ok that's great. I appreciate you coming on the show mr. fiasco"

lupe: "I APPRECIATE YOU MR. OREILLY! SIR!"

06-21-2011, 12:35 AM         #124
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol on another note, you can make an entire series of smiley's dedicated to oreilly's smug expression. Dude sh*ts on everybody he interviews just by the way he looks @ them

:smugoreilly1:
 6 years ago '08        #125
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
Lupe's points lacked substance, I can understand where he formulates part of his opinion, but for the most part, a better argument could've been presented. O'reilly made some good points on what the general public should know based on our knowledge of the non-confidential facts. However the conspiracy theorists might feel as if they could give Lupe a boost in debate.
 06-21-2011, 12:43 AM         #126
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody won this, it was short, edited to bits and seemed more like a civilized argument than a debate. Both guys were talking over each other, I don't blame Lupe because O'Reilly always does that but it just turned both in rambling nuts. As for the editing some parts didn't even transition smoothly into the next, who the hell edited this? Fox News needs to fire those amateur editors.

However it was funny how Bill-o tried to clown his Lupe's glasses at the end and it backfired

RaIVIpAG3x said:
o'reailly is fu*king rude, i dont know how lupe kept his composure .
you don't do that in "debates"

The person who gets mad the most will always be looked upon as the loser even if they make the most sense.

jaycee said:
I think Mos Def bodied O'reilly once before
When was he on?
 6 years ago '05        #127
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
like you guys said, Lupe held his ground but didn't really explain his rationale. Iono.. I don't like watching music artist trying to sound politically informed because I doubt they are
 6 years ago '06        #128
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
O'Reilly didnt own him or nothing but Lupe did absolutely nothing to coherently defend his statements about Obama and other presidents. He just came off as someone who said some outlandish sh*t for the sake of saying it and actually made O'Reilly come off as the one with sense which is fu*king sad.
 6 years ago '04        #129
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
I like lupe's music but him calling obama a terrorist is just shock value. he lost his argument against oreilly but he did hold his ground well, even though he doesnt know politics that well. if he kept it about the music, he would've stood a chance
 06-21-2011, 12:54 AM         #130
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As for that Cam interview there was a reason he bought Dame. Cam knew he couldn't handle himself in that environment and just decided to troll the troll. Dame was there to bring the actual knowledge. Yes he did overdo it at times but if Dame wasn't there we would have had a true trainwreck

mdoggslim said:
lol on another note, you can make an entire series of smiley's dedicated to oreilly's smug expression. Dude sh*ts on everybody he interviews just by the way he looks @ them

:smugoreilly1:
I was thinking there should be an O'Reilly smiley on here. Dude has the most arrogant and pompous expressions
 6 years ago '04        #131
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
its kinda difficult when you get put on the spot and answering questions interview style is a skill, it may not be that lupe didnt know his sh*t entirely. whats funny to me though is you RARELY see o reilly pull that sh*t and try to interview one of those old black panthers or real politcal radicals that would make him look absolutely stupid. lupe expresses himself through music, thats his medium. only select artists can make that trasformation. sistah souljah was one of those kinds of artists. she really knew her sh*t in depth
 6 years ago '04        #132
Smil3z 2 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 JosephDoom said:
why and how would another man make you look stupid.. theres only one person that can do that
Real :agreement6:
 6 years ago '09        #133
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
Lupe lost, why? Because the only time when probably people all over the country with diffrent beleifs and ideas (or lack off)all tune in to hear someone elses beleifs and ideas and potentially sway them, he blew it.
 6 years ago '04        #134
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
at least cams interview was entertaining. this n*gga lupe on his **** sh*t hard. first he puts out that whack lasers sh*t and now hes all on oreillys d!ck. this n*gga makes me sick
 6 years ago '06        #135
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18890 18890
Lupe had some points, but he didn't bring them that well.....

O'Reilly had nuthin except ignorance and the defense of global imperialism on the part of the American govt., so in my book, Lupe 1, O'Reilly 0....
 06-21-2011, 01:44 AM         #136
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what it would've been like if Tupac was alive and was on O'reilly. They probably would've shot him right then and there on air.
 06-21-2011, 01:50 AM         #137
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watched.

Nobody won.
 6 years ago '08        #138
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
he did pretty well.
he held his own, he let o reilly fluster him but he did pretty well for someone with a tangent understanding of politics.
overall, 8/10.
he never clearly defended why he called the dude a terrorist though, which I thought would be pretty easy to do.
 06-21-2011, 02:01 AM         #139
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
I watched.

Nobody won.

really? because I watched, and I'm going to say the giant white guy with his own t.v show dedicated to eloquently ridiculing all opposition - won. Won a lot.
 6 years ago '06        #140
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
labeling Obama and the US government that way isn't really a crazy idea, I mean there is plenty of thing u can pick as arguments so I don't fault him to saying it, but he didn't do a very good job backing up a strong statement like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy