Lupe Fiasco On The O’Reilly Factor (full interview)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 AunTime said:
I'm sorry, but the way they edited this was horrible. It skewered the "interview" into they're liking & not how it went down + the b roll that they kept playing for various stuff to "supplement" it did not sit well to me. It's like bad photoshop for video. Now for the interview: all i can say is Wow, WTF mate, why would you bad mouth a guest & their work before they are even on? that sickened me to the core.
 6 years ago '09        #102
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 psylence2k said:
Man Lupe did worse than I thought, he couldn't articulate his points well and he used the weirdest reasoning and logic like he did before at that school debate, I believe dude has somewhat of a valid point but he does a HORRIBLE job articulating it. O'Rielly came off calm and logical (whether he was or wasn't ) and Lupe came off as a emotional, simple minded and naive individual who was trying to sound more intelligent than he actually is.
Couldn't have said it any better.
 6 years ago '04        #103
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 regulate said:
I'm pretty sure a BIG reason for that is the editing job....

Lupe actually did alright considering.
I know they edited it but on the parts they did air , lupe was still phucking up , the person who gets all emotional in a debate usually makes the other person seem like they're getting the upper hand. Lupe's vocal tone made it sound like he was frustrated and having trouble getting his point across. Then his reasoning for the whole Afghanistan beef was horrible as well, if he was well educated on the subject he could've used better points on how the U.S. is doing a bad job handing the situation and how they may be going about it the wrong way or at least talk about ulterior motives, but instead he goes " Yea O'Rielly you're right , the main reason we did go in was to weaken AlQaeda both from local influence and global operations and that's okay with me BUT I STILL THINK THE FACT THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN BEING CHASED ON THE SIDE WAS A BAD SECONDARY REASON EVEN THOUGH I FULLY AGREE WITH THE U.S. k!llING HIM " yooo like seriously? wtf ?? dude's contradictions and lack of a bigger picture logic k!lled his whole point. Even tho that fool is trying to start a book club now I remember years ago he said in the source or xxl "I dont really read books like that besides a couple like the Quran and Art of War, they're just a bunch of other people's opinions so i dont bother " which fits in with his " Politics are simple " mentality basically showing he's too arrogant to do his research on certain topics and it clearly showed here .

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-20-2011 at 10:45 PM..
 06-20-2011, 10:42 PM         #104
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
Never in life did I think to ever see Bill O Reilly defending Obama's position against an African American rapper...
they do that sh*t all the time, in an effort to capitalize on dumbass, extreme responses by others and make em seem fair n balanced

its like advanced propaganda bi*chassness, u spend all day hatin on obama then u vindicate extreme hate by others on obama and make ur self seem fairer n sh*t, feel me?

im bout to watch this dumb a.ss lupe interview wit oreilly and see how he disgraced hip hop
 6 years ago '06        #105
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 psylence2k said:
Man Lupe did worse than I thought, he couldn't articulate his points well and he used the weirdest reasoning and logic like he did before at that school debate, I believe dude has somewhat of a valid point but he does a HORRIBLE job articulating it. O'Rielly came off calm and logical (whether he was or wasn't ) and Lupe came off as a emotional, simple minded and naive individual who was trying to sound more intelligent than he actually is.
its the editing..you can tell they left a lot of what lupe said out
 6 years ago '05        #106
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
I never understand why people go on the oreily factor knowing damn well he isnt going to let you formulate and argument. he actually let lupe talk more than a lot of his other guests though and lupe still didnt construct his argument properly.
 6 years ago '05        #107
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
Lupe did an alright job. He didn't really explain why he thinks Obama is a terrorist(A terrorist terrorizes people..he never really explained what Obama or the other presidents were doing to earn that title), but he did explain his disdain for the way America went about the war wrong. In a 5 minute segment..he did about all he could to get his point across..it wasn't going to sound good no matter how he said it though.

At least he didn't come across as just another inarticulate dumb rapper like Cam'ron though..so props to Lupe for that.
 06-20-2011, 10:59 PM         #108
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe <<<<

Could have been the editing but it definitely looked like Lupe took the L here.

Jon Stewart sons O'Reilly left and right when he goes on.
 6 years ago '04        #109
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
[.............]

Last edited by thergs; 01-07-2016 at 08:07 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #110
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Seventh Seal said:
lol but seriously... LUPE didn't mean to call Obama "terrorist" in the way those white americans think.

He got his reasoning, but obv people will misjudge sh*t like always, and lupe comes out as a smart-dumb guy..

damn.. it's a lose lose situation.
Yeah....and then them n*ggas edited the sh*t out of the interview to make him look like he was stupid. I would pay to see the full unedited interview.
 06-20-2011, 11:05 PM         #111
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe is just as much of a puppet as obama
:rolleyes2:
 6 years ago '09        #112
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 thergs said:
Lupe stuttered "that that that that" and got put on the defensive. Then he starts kissing O'Reilly's a.ss at the end of the interview. On top of that he had to equivocate on what he was saying, changing his statement from "Obama is the biggest terrorist" to "every president is a terrorist" to "terrorist is just one aspect of his whole personality and obama's a good man"

LupeFAIL
he wasnt ready, he was sweating balls
 6 years ago '04        #113
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Switchc2390 said:
Lupe did an alright job. He didn't really explain why he thinks Obama is a terrorist(A terrorist terrorizes people..he never really explained what Obama or the other presidents were doing to earn that title), but he did explain his disdain for the way America went about the war wrong. In a 5 minute segment..he did about all he could to get his point across..it wasn't going to sound good no matter how he said it though.

At least he didn't come across as just another inarticulate dumb rapper like Cam'ron though..so props to Lupe for that.
I a.ssume from his more elaborate answer in other interviews that he feels anyone who utilizes a military and aggressive force to get across their political agenda (even it happens to be the spread of democracy ) i guess in his eyes is a terrorist. He probably feels like since we're so big that we shouldn't "bully" other countries into accepting our agenda or something.

I actually felt worse watching Lupe than Cam'ron tho, because at least Cam'ron wasn't reallly trying to sound intelligent by speaking on things he wasn't fully knowledgable about. He was just being Cam'ron. Lupe tried to come off intelligent and articulate but ended up sounding stilted and naive.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-20-2011 at 11:26 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #114
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
 psylence2k said:
I a.ssume from his more elaborate answer in other interviews that he feels anyone who utilizes a military and aggressive force to get across their political agenda (even it happens to be the spread of democracy ) i guess in his eyes is a terrorist. He probably feels like since we're so big that we shouldn't "bully" other countries into accepting our agenda or something.

I actually felt worse watching Lupe than Cam'ron tho, because at least Cam'ron wasn't reallly trying to sound intelligent by speaking on things he wasn't fully knowledgable about. He was just being Cam'ron. Lupe tried to come off intelligent and articulate but ended up sounding stilted and naive.
Yea, I get what he means just by seeing some of his twitter responses and interviews. But a lot of people who watch O'Reilly don't even know who Lupe is and don't know any background on the man..so IMO he should have done a damn good job on explaining why he thought Obama was a terrorist which he didn't really do.

I don't think it was worse than Cam'ron though. Lupe at least proved he's somewhat articulate and smart and that he at least has a hat in the debate. Camron made me cringe just because he came across as a dumb rapper who didn't even truly understand some of the questions that were asked to him.
 6 years ago '11        #115
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
 K. Slack said:
Dame was like good cop, & Cam was like bad cop!!! That was a great show!!! I'm glad Camron was "stylin" on him!!! haha

i remember this like it was yesturday
 6 years ago '04        #116
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 11225 11225
o'reilly defending obama and lupe trashing him ...

ain't that a bi*ch
 06-21-2011, 12:07 AM         #117
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe held his ground...
 6 years ago '07        #118
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 32 32
most useless interview ever.
 6 years ago '06        #119
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
i like that he doesnt let o reilly speak
 6 years ago '06        #120
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Blood Edge said:
*looks at avy*

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy