Lupe Fiasco On The O’Reilly Factor (full interview)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12987 12987
 jaycee said:
I'm glad it was edited cause i could not bare to hear anymore of Lupe's garbage politics . dude is been trying to be this political figure in hiphop..cant believe heads are falling for it ..once again I AM NOT A O'REILLY FAN . and yes he does interrupt threw out an interview
We get it. You don't like Lupe. And we all see your transparency. "Step 1. Say I'm against the O'Reilly, since everyone on here hates him. Step 2. Reiterate what people have already said to placate them to agree with my point."
 6 years ago '07        #82
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
Damn, I thought Lupe was going to kick some knowledge. O'Reilly own'd him. And i'm not much of fan of O'Reilly and the Faux News Regime.
 6 years ago '06        #83
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,631 | Props total: 8557 8557
alot of edit sh*t but it was basically a tie and very short debate.

bill o'reilly is the apart of the government its sometimes pointless to go against him.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 dg177bx said:
more of a lupe fan because you can tell he would die for what he believes in. they blocked alot of sh*t of qhat he was saying the one minute mark, meaning he was probably saying alot of truth that to many would expose them to the "secret societies"
 6 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
eh. at least he didn't look terrible on there
 6 years ago '04        #86
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
I think Lupe did Ok... I think he can watch the tape and come back stronger next time lol... A little more focused with his points...
 06-20-2011, 09:18 PM         #87
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is the full interview uploaded?
 06-20-2011, 09:23 PM         #88
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LUPE LOOKED DUM AS FUK...DOES HE NOT KNO THA REASON TO WENT TO AFGHANISTAN WAS TO TAKE THA TALIBAN OUT OF POWER? GOIN AFTA BIN LADEN WAS A SEPARATE ACTION. THA TRUE PURPOSE TO TAKIN THA TALIBAN OUT OF POWER IN AFGHANISTAN WAS TO GAIN CONTROL OF THA OPIUM FIELDS THERE. ONCE THEY SEIZED THA OPIUM FIELDS THEY WOULD CONTROL 80% OF THA WORLDS HEROIN TRADE...LUPE HOW CAN U CLAIM TO BE SO SMART THEN U JUS TALKIN ALL THIS DUM sh*t U DIDNT EVEN BAK ANYTHING UP....:wtf:
 6 years ago '05        #89
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
A lot of you are saying that Lupe wasn't focused with his points or that he didn't bring the heat, but who knows man, Fox News could've edited those focused points or the points that really mattered and reduced Lupe's arguments to this feeble one we see now.

There's no telling, to be honest. I'm not going to blame Lupe for what he said or how he handled himself because despite the pressure of being on that show itself, debating against the biggest douche of all who constantly interrupts his guests with sly smirks and sarcastic remarks and all the edits the interview must've gone through, I think Lupe did just fine.

But for real, Wasalu, take off those glasses man. Didn't help your cause at all
 06-20-2011, 09:40 PM         #90
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sets dvr
 6 years ago '04        #91
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
its on worldstar

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #92
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
being in the military and just coming back from a 2 year tour in okinawa Japan, i have realized that like some of you have said that we are just building our bases in the middle east and basically putting them all over the world...

When I was in okinawa i would read the history books on the war In okinawa and how when we had just got there how we had just tents and basically nothing on the base and now you got burger kings there... Marines can station there with their families in nice base houses...
And its a nice Marine Corps base now for Marines and their families

And i look at places like iraq and Afghanistan and its basically the same... Started off with tents and now they got burger kings and chow halls and buildings
I can imagine that years from now marines will be able to bring their families and they will build nice houses for marines there

Why would we build all that if we plan to leave soon?

I think the military thought that we would wipe out terrorists and violence within a couple years and then the military would be able to build their bases their amd keep expanding them...

But they realize the violence isnt ending anytime soon but I guess their just gonna try to keep pushing through
 6 years ago '04        #93
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
Man Lupe did worse than I thought, he couldn't articulate his points well and he used the weirdest reasoning and logic like he did before at that school debate, I believe dude has somewhat of a valid point but he does a HORRIBLE job articulating it. O'Rielly came off calm and logical (whether he was or wasn't ) and Lupe came off as a emotional, simple minded and naive individual who was trying to sound more intelligent than he actually is.
 6 years ago '11        #94
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 psylence2k said:
Man Lupe did worse than I thought, he couldn't articulate his points well and he used the weirdest reasoning and logic like he did before at that school debate, I believe dude has somewhat of a valid point but he does a HORRIBLE job articulating it. O'Rielly came off calm and logical (whether he was or wasn't ) and Lupe came off as a emotional, simple minded and naive individual who was trying to sound more intelligent than he actually is.
right on every point
 06-20-2011, 10:01 PM         #95
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Bill using Lupe's name against him........homie got those writers on deck.
 6 years ago '04        #96
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12987 12987
I can see a lot of you don't get it. Lupe wasn't "right" about everything he said. He was speaking about his beliefs. BUT--if you can't see this was heavily edited--you don't really understand media, timing, etc, etc.
 6 years ago '07        #97
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
O'Reilly made pretty valid points. Lupe didn't come across as informed because he didn't have a counter argument for the fact that the Afghanistan government refusing to cooperate with the US to take down the Taliban. There are arguments to be made, but Lupe didn't make them.. He did hold his own tho
 6 years ago '07        #98
AunTime 2 heat pts
space
space
$582 | Props total: 0 0
I'm sorry, but the way they edited this was horrible. It skewered the "interview" into they're liking & not how it went down + the b roll that they kept playing for various stuff to "supplement" it did not sit well to me. It's like bad photoshop for video. Now for the interview: all i can say is Wow, WTF mate, why would you bad mouth a guest & their work before they are even on? that sickened me to the core.
 6 years ago '08        #99
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
lame interview... no points were made, just 2 people arguing, nobody won this...
 6 years ago '10        #100
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 194 194
Lupe lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago