Lupe Fiasco On The O’Reilly Factor (full interview)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #201
stillrising804 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Lupe is the new pac .....while everybody on bx in this thread talkin bout how Lupe didn't do as well this.dude went ona racially bias sho and said wat he believed is correct....wat u doin......BULLsh*tTIN
 06-21-2011, 12:42 PM         #202
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Naw Lupe know's what the fu*k he's talking about it's just dumb ignorant and blind people that can't see or understand what he's talking about.
^^^^ This
 6 years ago '10        #203
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6717 6717
Every time someone gets on the O'Reilly Factor, they are going to lose. O'Reilly will never let them speak fully and almost always ends up being a smartass and using his intellect to talk down to the speaker. You would think that Lupe would be more prepared for it but it obviously was only meant to be a 5 minute interview and not anything super long and drawn out. I would have loved to see a full debate between these two. Lupe is a smart, articulate guy who makes good points. I think his issue is that he has a knack for making comments that have too much shock value. I wouldn't expect anyone to listen to me if I called Obama or the presidents a terrorist.
 6 years ago '04        #204
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2958 2958
 stillrising804 said:
Lupe is the new pac .....while everybody on bx in this thread talkin bout how Lupe didn't do as well this.dude went ona racially bias sho and said wat he believed is correct....wat u doin......BULLsh*tTIN
Whooaaa whoaaaa whoaaa. Hold ya horses with this statement. He is by far from being in Pacs category!! Even though I understand what he meant by this I dont think he should have singled Obama out. I think he meant more so the US Govt
 6 years ago '10        #205
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19635 19635
 stillrising804 said:

Lupe would have gotten more respect from me if he didn't go on that show. You can't win against Bill on his show. He will edit the tapes if you prove a valid point and troll any other point to death.

I don't agree with Lupe's opinion, neither do I agree with his decision. O'Riley just used him to make our community look uneducated as usual. How? Video editing.

Lupe should have known better.
 6 years ago '04        #206
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 KhadijaQueen said:
The government created Al-Qaida. :cool-smiley-009: And they labeled Osama as the mastermind behind the operation of 9/11, of which was an inside job/cover-up. For all we know Osama could've been dead for years, but they claimed Obama created this operation to "kill him". The only reason this "murdering" of Osama occurred was for the simple fact that Obama was extremely low in the polls, so completing this operation would, not only help his poll ratings, but have him re-selected as president of the U.S. again without things looking suspicious as it did when Bush got re-selected for his 2nd term.
Exactly. It was also said that Bin Laden was really sick and was dying so he could've been dead years before he was "killed"...I remember when Obama got into office that he said one of the main priorities was to get Bin Laden, and get rid of him ASAP. But why did they wait until now to "kill" Bin Laden instead of going by his words? Because his run as president is coming to an end and elections are coming up REAL SOON...so he used/needs this in order to boost his campaign/ratings as he makes an attempt for a 2nd term. And people will be foolish enough to believe it, so they will vote for him again. It was pretty much like a marketing strategy for Obama..
 6 years ago '11        #207
Nazir 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Pac would have slaughtered O'Reily. Lupe could have come better prepared for this though.
Nah...Pac had heart, but he was a smart dumb n*gga, as well. O'Reilly would have had him screaming and barking worse than Lu and Cam combined. n*ggas need to stop confusing intelligence with passion.
 6 years ago '11        #208
Nazir 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
I agree with everyone who mentioned Immortal Tech would have done a better job, he's been saying pretty much the same things Lu is saying, but he articulates it much better and keeps his cool.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #209
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 malikmoore9 said:
The question remains is was Lupe lying. Here in America we like to forget the definitions of words at our convenience. We like to modify the usage of terms to fit our needs.

Is the United States a terrorist organization you be the judge.

Political terrorism- The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property in order to coerce or intimidate a government or the civilian population in furtherance of political or social objectives.

If any knowledgeable people are in here then you should be able to put some of the stories together.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt(although no military action was involved our CIA helped civil unrest), Iran (demonstrations were held but when people were k!lled they ceased), now Libya this is direct action that involves ousting a ruler that we demonized. So the question is are we terrorists.
 6 years ago '08        #210
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 GoDzSoN35 said:
I think viewers left without actually finding out WHY he called Obama a terroist. Ive read his explanation before and it was very well said, but i dont understand why he could elucidate his point on tv.
because he kept getting interrupted and the sh*t was heavily edited...cmon, homie...despite what these Bill O'reily supporters say..that sh*t was not a fair interview..

Last edited by supervillain; 06-21-2011 at 06:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #211
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 563 563
From my perspective ie not american and dont live there, I think Lupe held his own. He clarified his statement and even included the fact that it was a bad choice of words on his part. He could have included more facts with some sources, which he may have done but were possibly edited out, however I am not sold that Bill really provided any valid facts either.
The way it ended as well it seems as if Bill didnt completely dismiss him, Ive seen him basically throw people off....anyway whole thing is retarded..Lupe is not a debater and needs to stay away from that.
 06-21-2011, 10:42 PM         #212
chronicles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe was clearly not ready for this. O reily was obviously more prepared and has a strong team behind him. Since he was not properly prepared Lupe lost before he even got on the show. It's just hard to defend against calling the president the leader of our country a terrorist without facts.
He even used his name fiasco against him.
Once they heard about a black rapper calling a black president a terrorist they ate it up!
It was interesting to hear Oreily on Obama's side
Not to mention that they would likely edit it in oreily's favor anyway
 6 years ago '05        #213
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I think Lupe is used to people giving him an open forum to just talk about different subjects. And he can get pretty long winded and not very direct with the way he speaks about topics. It makes him sound more intelligent. Not saying he isnt intelligent. But when you go on the O'Rielly factor, if anyone ever watches him debate with his guests. He always overtalks them when they are trying to explain themselves clearly. That usually throws the guests off, and they end up yelling back and forth with him therefore making themselves sound like they don't know what their talking about. He did the same the first time he interviewed Obama. You can look at any debate with Bill and any of his guests and they all go the same way. The guy is an expert troll.
 6 years ago '04        #214
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,754 | Props total: 11546 11546
Lupe lost!
 06-22-2011, 01:45 AM         #215
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Lupe. Seriously. I used to like this n*gga until I learned that he has ulterior motives. n*gga said it himself in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid, "this is just my mid-plan, but in the end my plan is wicked, very wicked." So fu*k him. That n*gga's not for the people like he initially claimed.

Last edited by KhadijaQueen; 06-22-2011 at 01:47 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #216
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
Reilly just made Lupe look like an ignorant kid...

matter fact Lupe made himself look ignorant
 6 years ago '10        #217
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 psylence2k said:
I can't speak from direct experience because I've never debated one of these pundits and neither do I consider myself an experienced debater at least not professionally, but the whole time I was thinking " Why dont you just say this, or say that? " and "Why in the hell did you say THAT of all things ? ". It wasn't like O'Rielly was using an extremely elaborate and well researched argument , alot of the points he was making were things that any individual should know if they bother to watch the news a couple times a week. I would expect Lupe tho of all ppl to have actually done some research not only before he came to this conclusion/sentiment about Obama, but also before he decided to make a public statement knowing he would have to defend it and definitely before he agreed to talk to O'Rielly about it, I mean research and prep about a topic if you're THAT passionate about it damn, he just comes off arrogant and stubborn by not doing so. I watch the O'Rielly Factor occasionally and there's been plenty of times where I've been like "damn O'Rielly knows his shyt about this, I wouldn't last a second trying to argue this" but honestly this time just wasn't one of those times.
Put it this way. It's like public speaking. I can sit here and critique someone giving a speech...but I remember actually having to give a speech and that sh*t was a whole different ball game
 6 years ago '10        #218
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 knowughetto said:
Exactly. It was also said that Bin Laden was really sick and was dying so he could've been dead years before he was "killed"...I remember when Obama got into office that he said one of the main priorities was to get Bin Laden, and get rid of him ASAP. But why did they wait until now to "kill" Bin Laden instead of going by his words? Because his run as president is coming to an end and elections are coming up REAL SOON...so he used/needs this in order to boost his campaign/ratings as he makes an attempt for a 2nd term. And people will be foolish enough to believe it, so they will vote for him again. It was pretty much like a marketing strategy for Obama..
This is far from true. A few weeks is a lifetime in politics. If the economy doesn't get better Obama's in trouble...even though I believe he should get 4 more years
 06-22-2011, 03:02 AM         #219
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
fu*k Lupe. Seriously. I used to like this n*gga until I learned that he has ulterior motives. n*gga said it himself in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid, "this is just my mid-plan, but in the end my plan is wicked, very wicked." So fu*k him. That n*gga's not for the people like he initially claimed.
da fu*k?
 6 years ago '04        #220
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,175 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Nazir said:
Nah...Pac had heart, but he was a smart dumb n*gga, as well. O'Reilly would have had him screaming and barking worse than Lu and Cam combined. n*ggas need to stop confusing intelligence with passion.

Hovi Bryant said:

Lupe would have gotten more respect from me if he didn't go on that show. You can't win against Bill on his show. He will edit the tapes if you prove a valid point and troll any other point to death.

I don't agree with Lupe's opinion, neither do I agree with his decision. O'Riley just used him to make our community look uneducated as usual. How? Video editing.

Lupe should have known better.
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy