Vince Carter buyout coming?

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You saying Vince is a lock HOFer or eventually will get in?
he might not be 1st ballet but he is getting in that for sure. If chris mullen can get in

i dont see why Vince wouldnt at one time he was a top 10 player in League. And was Blake Griffin Before Blake Griffin
 6 years ago '06        #42
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Main Event said:
This n*gga got benched for jared dudley and yall really want this n*gga off the bench ...tmac right now >>> wince carter

Blasphemy
 6 years ago '08        #43
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 pus*yFiend said:
How old are you?

Did you ever watch Kemp dunk? ....Vince one of the best ....and one of my all time fav's but to say he's the best......

n*ggas its dunks.
you can watch dunk highlights at any time.
and vince has the best.
best in game dunk ever.
best alley oops ever.
best dunk contest ever.
my n*gga kemp was dope, and hit the rim with some power but vince >>>>>>>>
and i dont see how its close
compare this n*gga dunk highlights to anyones and its silly
 6 years ago '10        #44
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Damn how did dude fall off so bad. I liked him a lot regardless of his high flying dunks. I hope he signs with a good team and actually cares to play.
 6 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
he might not be 1st ballet but he is getting in that for sure. If chris mullen can get in

i dont see why Vince wouldnt at one time he was a top 10 player in League. And was Blake Griffin Before Blake Griffin
I understand his excitement level and the points being a reason for consideration but at least Mullin had two gold medals and an awesome college career to go with the NBA numbers.

Vince never finished higher than 10th in MVP voting, never had more than a 2nd or 3rd team all nba and only one all america team in college. Mullin had a couple all americas, won player of the year, was on a all nba first team and a couple other awards that Vince never came close to seeing.

I like Vince and all but if Miller wont get in right away Vince damn sure has to wait and dont think the voters wont remember his quitting days.
 6 years ago '08        #46
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I hear you guys are thinking about bringing in Michael Finley after he took the year off to get back healthy. Well at least brought in for training camp to see if he can hack it.

6 years ago '09        #47
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
That wasnt a joke, I was serious. They really are thinking about bringing him in to training camp whenever camp starts.
 6 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
that was a mistake for miller not to get in 1st ballet .. he is wayyyyyyyyy better player then mullen to.

so is vince carter when has mullen been the best player on his team in league. And anyone could of got a gold medal with n*ggas he was playing with.
 6 years ago '07        #49
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21462 21462
 Dextromethorphan said:
even kobe said he was the best off all time
who the fu*k is Kobe?
 6 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
that was a mistake for miller not to get in 1st ballet .. he is wayyyyyyyyy better player then mullen to.

so is vince carter when has mullen been the best player on his team in league. And anyone could of got a gold medal with n*ggas he was playing with.
Come on man, you act like Vince didnt get a Gold Medal playing with great players too. But Mullin has two of them, the first time playing as a collegian.

You gotta stop with that. I'm not saying from an individual talent standpoint that Mullin is better but you are crazy to think he wasnt a damn good player, more accomplished and that Vince is so much greater than him.

You brought up a name and gave you reason to see why it would be more difficult based on the name you brought up. Dont get mad at me because stats they judge them on say different.
 6 years ago '08        #51
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Cartel-Clipz said:
who the fu*k is Kobe?
one of the best players and best dunkers of all time?
 6 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

Wait, fu*k that. Come back again with how Mullin was never his teams best player again? How did I miss that statement the first time? Explain that or were you not alive for that timeframe of NBA history?
 6 years ago '08        #53
100dollarman 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,508 | Props total: 360 360
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Come on man, you act like Vince didnt get a Gold Medal playing with great players too. But Mullin has two of them, the first time playing as a collegian.

You gotta stop with that. I'm not saying from an individual talent standpoint that Mullin is better but you are crazy to think he wasnt a damn good player, more accomplished and that Vince is so much greater than him.

You brought up a name and gave you reason to see why it would be more difficult based on the name you brought up. Dont get mad at me because stats they judge them on say different.

Vince was the leading scorer for his gold medal team. Mullin is just a role player, role player shouldn't get in the hof
 6 years ago '04        #54
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11646 11646
should go to bulls or heat
 6 years ago '05        #55
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wait, fu*k that. Come back again with how Mullin was never his teams best player again? How did I miss that statement the first time? Explain that or were you not alive for that timeframe of NBA history?
 100dollarman said:
Vince was the leading scorer for his gold medal team. Mullin is just a role player, role player shouldn't get in the hof
^^^^^^^ mullin is nothing more then a gloryfied role player n*gga was never on a level of Vince carter. Maybe he does have more stuff but if i had to pick one i take vince over him anyday no question. I still dont understand how Chris got in and reggie didnt that dumbest sh*t ever
 06-19-2011, 08:45 PM         #56
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mil_Town_G said:
man this dude used to be my favorite player
him and T-mac huh? man....
 6 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
^^^^^^^ mullin is nothing more then a gloryfied role player n*gga was never on a level of Vince carter. Maybe he does have more stuff but if i had to pick one i take vince over him anyday no question. I still dont understand how Chris got in and reggie didnt that dumbest sh*t ever
Glorified role players dont avg 26 a game in the NBA. I have to believe either you werent alive to see Mullin play or its a race issue to disrespect his game the way you're doing it right now.

Its cool if your opinion is one thing which I respect but dont downplay Mullin like he was some trash or something.
 6 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Come to the Knicks
 6 years ago '07        #59
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
at a role player putting up 26 6 and 4

This board is full of idiots
 6 years ago '10        #60
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
we cud use him, vet mim.
sign him
get a center
trade for cp3
jizz on the heat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy