most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Imagin3 said:
you live in the universe where internet petitions free convicted murderers?
nowhere in this thread I said this petition would get him free, but nice try tho
 6 years ago '04        #82
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
ok i hope i can clear some of this up...boosie never murdered anyone, marlo mike one of boosie's friends someone in his camp is the person that did all the murders, the d.a is trying to say that boosie paid marlo mike to k!ll people for him. but to my understanding marlo mike isnt the one saying that boosie paid him or made him do it. the only thing boosie is guilty of is violating his probation and going out of state to do a show while he was on house arrest thats where the gun possession and drug charges stem from...all those other charges are charges thats based on he say she say and his lyrics to his songs

its known fact that the D.A in baton rouge has been trying to get boosie webbie hell the whole trill fam they even tried to charge mel and turk with murder
 6 years ago '06        #83
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
only god can help him
 6 years ago '10        #84
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 diamond diva said:
ok i hope i can clear some of this up...boosie never murdered anyone, marlo mike one of boosie's friends someone in his camp is the person that did all the murders, the d.a is trying to say that boosie paid marlo mike to k!ll people for him. but to my understanding marlo mike isnt the one saying that boosie paid him or made him do it. the only thing boosie is guilty of is violating his probation and going out of state to do a show while he was on house arrest thats where the gun possession and drug charges stem from...all those other charges are charges thats based on he say she say and his lyrics to his songs

its known fact that the D.A in baton rouge has been trying to get boosie webbie hell the whole trill fam they even tried to charge mel and turk with murder
I hope everybody reads this
 6 years ago '11        #85
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
 diamond diva said:
marlo mike
marlo mike had the shortest verse on Bossman and his verse had me when I heard it
 6 years ago '08        #86
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
Free BOOSIE!. But to the dumbass who said if enough people sign a petition, then the judge will drop the charges? How fu*kin stupid are you? Only the District Attorney has that power. If you know anything about the justice system in Louisana, you would know that will never happen. Louisana might as well crucify black men on trial. That state has one of the most screwed up justice systems in the country.

Furthermore, as much as I hate to admit it, homie Boosie is gone for a long time. They got homie on a myriad of charges. This is the state who gave someone life in prison for 4 felony marijuana charges. I love his rap, but dude is done. RIP
 6 years ago '10        #87
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
i ain't ever heard of a n*gga getting out of jail on a petition,
tookie williams was a damn noble peace prize finaist and he still got
lethal injection so no theres no damn hope keep
wishing
 6 years ago '04        #88
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,560 | Props total: 13172 13172
 diamond diva said:

Not even trying to be an as*hole... How do you know
 6 years ago '04        #89
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Not even trying to be an as*hole... How do you know
I used to live in BR and im coo with people that was/still affiliated with trill ent and the whole trill fam
 6 years ago '10        #90
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 sourkush said:
Cuz im tired of listenin 2 fake n*ggas like officer ricky

And you want him freed so that YOU can have better music?

Man you a real selfish a.ss ignorant n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #91
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
murder is murder, thats another human being gone because of his involvement. I used to feel his music, but real talk let his a.ss rot
 6 years ago '05        #92
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10722 10722
I never understood the "FREE ____________" Campaign....

U do the crime.. U do the time...

Simple minded n*ggaz, I tell ya...
 6 years ago '04        #93
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:

but umm ur display doe....
 6 years ago '11        #94
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:

*looks at yo AVI*
 6 years ago '10        #95
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 SiqkWidaPen said:

Truth
 06-20-2011, 04:59 AM         #96
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn some of ya'll dudes are dumb. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC ABOUT THE PETITION GETTING HIM OUT OF JAIL YOU DUMB MOTHERfu*kERS. Thanks for making me ruin the damn joke
 6 years ago '05        #97
Ziyada 
space
space
$1,193 | Props total: 7 7
fu*kin', nerds and bi*chmade f*ggits, on this board..!! This suppoesd, to be a hip hop, site???
Boosie, real G.. Live what he rap..!
Somebody, fu*k with him, he 187, that n*gga..!!! So what..!!!!
fu*kin' haters, sound like some political motherfu*kers, that never lived that street life...!!

FREE BOOSIE...!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #98
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 Unknown Dude said:
*looks at yo AVI*
Damnnnn sh*t got me
 6 years ago '04        #99
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292

[pic - click to view]

I think not.....
 6 years ago '09        #100
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,419 | Props total: 17692 17692
 "SS" said:
u can sign that sh*t til ya fingers get tired that n*gga aint comin home no time soon...and im a fan

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy