Help free Boosie!! (Petition)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
if he wanted to be "free" then he shouldnt have done that dumb sh*t to get locked up. and if this dude really did set up them murders, fu*k him hope he rots next to C-murder.
 6 years ago '11        #62
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Ahhh I remember when the news broke last summer. I was in class and this one n*gga wit dreads just randomly shouted out "BOOSIE k!llED SIX n*ggaS!" Everybody was
But on the real, this dude is in jail for a legitimate reason, why he need to get out?
 6 years ago '06        #63
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
 antoniob 321 said:
^ Real Talk

the same n*ggas in this thread saying fu*k boosie, would be the same n*ggas being shook as hell if they met him in real life..
man hes 62 pounds soaking wet. fu*k boosie. and all this murdering sh*t, he supposedly did, he has SOMEONE ELSE do it. aint nothing "real" about that, aint nothing badass about that, fu*k him.
 6 years ago '10        #64
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
Would rather see Max B Free

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #65
leoisag 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 874 874
 6 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
 36 Nine said:
That's usually how it works. Usually if a judge sees where enough people sign a petition, even on a murder rap, they will let bygones be bygones and let them go free. Especially if the judge is a hip hop head.
where the fu*k are you getting your information? the fu*k haha
 6 years ago '04        #67
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
Anything I can do to make sure he's gone as long as possible?
 06-19-2011, 10:57 PM         #68
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mook Laflair said:
fu*k U Keyboard Nerds

[pic - click to view]

Free Boosie

Free Boosie....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #69
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
Torrence Hatch (born November 14, 1982), better known by his stage name Lil Boosie, is an American rapper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.[1] Hatch was bestowed the nickname Boosie by his family, and he was raised in southside Baton Rouge. He is currently serving a four-year prison sentence in Louisiana State Penitentiary for drug and gun possession.

hes going fu*kin nowhere
 6 years ago '10        #70
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,871 | Props total: 2772 2772
fu*k it free everybody!
 6 years ago '05        #71
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
What trip me out is you same nerds on here talkin about "he's a murderer" "he broke the law" sh*t.. be the same ones in other threads talkin about rappers bein fake.. and not havin street cred and all that bullsh*t

i swear i hate you mufukas
co-sign this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #72
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
Lets just remember we dont know for a fact that he k!lled somebody. Most people are just basing it on his raps. If I could get money by rapping about drugs, guns, and pus*y then id be doing that sh*t too!

Im a Boosie fan but if he did k!ll/set up the murders then no, he shouldnt be free. But give the guy a chance first. I mean come on, its not like the American system is perfect lol. Theres plenty of dudes thats locked up that innocent and its plenty of dudes out free that shoulda been locked up but beat the case.

Either way it goes Boosie needs to pray! This petition isnt about to do sh*t for his case lol. The DA doesnt care about a petition.
 6 years ago '04        #73
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,367 | Props total: 13038 13038
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
i make perfect sensse..

the same d!ckheads that are in other threads clownin rappers that dont have "street cred" are the same ones that act like bi*ches when they find out a rapper's actually livin what they're rappin about.. and call em "stupid" and "criminals".

What the fu*k are YOU talkin about? Nobody said anything about rappers like mos def..
My point is the following. Pay attention. You complained about people getting mad at "fake" rappers for rapping about "real" stuff. You then complained about those same people saying the "real" rappers are stupid, whatever...for doing the "real" stuff, and rapping about it. It seems like the reason you're mad about it--is because you feel there is some sort of hypocrisy in what they're saying.

My point is... there's no hypocrisy in it. People can feel that way and be right. You can be "real", without being a k!ller, drug dealer, etc, etc. My point was look at Mos Def, he's "realer" than 99% of the game, and he fits both of your points you were trying to make.

Understand what I'm saying?

J Rob said:
So when we hear a rapper rapping about k!lling n*ggas, and we find out that he actually does k!ll n*ggas, we're supposed to respect that?

I dislike like REAL "real n*gga" music just as much as I dislike fake "real n*gga" music
If you k!ll someone--(except for self defense, protecting your family, etc)--you should go to prison. IF Boosie didn't do what he's accused of--then he should not be locked up. BUT--it doesn't really sound like he didn't do it. (Of course, I'm not in a position to judge).

thugworldorder said:
OK well I respect you
But i Need $$ gots the biggest annoyance down
You don't deserve to even listen to half of hip hop its not for u go listen to your atmosphere & elzhi
please dont listen to no Pimp C
please dont listen to DMX
please dont listen to Gucci Mane
please dont listen to Cormega
please dont listen to T.I
And you.... what in the fu*k are you fu*king talking about.
 06-19-2011, 11:29 PM         #74
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why people always wanna free criminals??

Oh my bad they stupid
 6 years ago '04        #75
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,367 | Props total: 13038 13038
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
What trip me out is you same nerds on here talkin about "he's a murderer" "he broke the law" sh*t.. be the same ones in other threads talkin about rappers bein fake.. and not havin street cred and all that bullsh*t

i swear i hate you mufukas
Also... we've all come to accept it's entertainment. If you're a "real" person--you should be able to tell (for the most part), who's who, and what's what.

Killing someone is stupid. (Aside from exceptions I made earlier). Breaking the law is different. Hustling, f!ghting, etc... I get that. We've all done that, or are close to someone who is/has.

I guess because I'm not big into the "dope boy" rap--my opinion is different than most of yours.

If some of you we're really hustling, shooting, etc--or are surrounded by people who do/have/are... you realize how stupid it is to glorify it. It's the ones who've never been around it, and get to go lay their head down in a safe environment, who don't understand.
 06-19-2011, 11:32 PM         #76
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
i make perfect sensse..

the same d!ckheads that are in other threads clownin rappers that dont have "street cred" are the same ones that act like bi*ches when they find out a rapper's actually livin what they're rappin about.. and call em "stupid" and "criminals".

What the fu*k are YOU talkin about? Nobody said anything about rappers like mos def..
If a artist raps about k!llin & slangin drugs & get caught he deserve to be in jail
 6 years ago '11        #77
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
lol listen to how hoeish sum of yall soundin right now..."he sold drugs...he's a criminal...he's a murderder" I can jus imagine yall sayin that in the corniest & whitest voice too. It's like I live in a whole other universe with some of you n*ggaz in here.
 6 years ago '08        #78
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
wait is there new evidence pointing towards him being innocent
because if you think this n*gga should be free just cause youre a fan
 6 years ago '08        #79
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 Unknown Dude said:
lol listen to how hoeish sum of yall soundin right now..."he sold drugs...he's a criminal...he's a murderder" I can jus imagine yall sayin that in the corniest & whitest voice too. It's like I live in a whole other universe with some of you n*ggaz in here.
you live in the universe where internet petitions free convicted murderers?
 06-19-2011, 11:43 PM         #80
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man everybody in this thread talking about what you have to do to "deserve" something

when did God appoint you judge?

he without sin shall cast the 1st stone.

and EVERYTHING is relative.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy