D12 to LA? (Lakers offer Bynum and Odom)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 DJ Maximum said:
orlando wont accept that they rather lose him in free agency trading ur superstar center for great role players is a definite way of losing ur season ticket holders and marketing money in ur team
Lose him in free agency and get nothing, trade him now, clean out some bad contracts, and build for the future. I'd rather take the risk of dealing him mid-season where I can pick and choose what deals look good enough to let him go. They know he is not signing an extension unless something miraculous happens, which I don't see happening because of those bad contracts they have with Turk and Arenas.
 6 years ago '04        #82
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 fit2bboss said:
Post move I think Bynum is better than DH. But Bynum is injury prone..so I guess theyre looking at it like that. Dwight can bring athleticism and defense in the paint. but I still say Bynum is greater when hes 100% healthy. odum is a bad move tho.. I still like him for are 6th man.
 6 years ago '04        #83
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
Lol, weak a.ss trade
 6 years ago '06        #84
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah they need 2 get that deal done. Get rid of those two scrubs.
 6 years ago '04        #85
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
I would hate to see him go, but if it means bringing Dwight to LA, I'd help him pack.

Odom & Bynum is a good offer, and the Lakers will be willing to take on one of Orlando's long contracts like Turkoglu or Red!ck.
 06-19-2011, 06:27 PM         #86
IamTo8y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Turkoglu will not end up in LALA-Land
 6 years ago '09        #87
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #88
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 ttime236 said:
I know its a tiny part of laker nation, but yall are on some other sh*t by sayin Bynum>>Howard. I mean really???

Bynum couldn't even think bout anchoring that magic squad and makin them top 5 defense, neverless carry the team like D12 did
n*ggah big baby shut down he's ol finese post moves lol.
 6 years ago '09        #89
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
them god dam lakers cheating lika muhfuh..if this go down....haters goin nuts
 6 years ago '07        #90
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

fu*k every other team in the league.

Get it done Lakeshow.

People take this sh*t way to personal though, relax..the team you like has nothing to do with you.
 6 years ago '05        #91
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 knowughetto said:
We have young players plus multiple/future draft picks we can give them. Your team is on the decline while we are gonna be contenders next season (if we have one) and for the future...

Not to mention that Howard and Rose are the faces of Addidas

Big market city + BIG marketing advantage with Addidas IF Rose and Howard were to play on the same team + contenders for YEARS

What can you guys really give them? Greg Oden's older brother?
3 Straight trips to the finals....losing in the playoffs this yr to a hungry team that just won the championship and dominated the heat a team that your bulls couldn't figure out and all of a sudden the lakers are on the decline?

who other than howard will be getting the rebounds for you guys if the ridiculous trade you mentioned were to happen? plus rose needs to learn how to shoot ...so who exactly is going to shoot for you guys?

gasol + howard + a healthy and newly refreshed Kobe = not title CONTENDERS but title WINNERS

if you want to talk about a big market city LA takes a big dump all over chi town....plus fu*k addidas ...howard will sign a contract with nike and thats that.....
 6 years ago '06        #92
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8546 8546
probably would be the best trade for the magics.
 6 years ago '06        #93
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8546 8546
chicago need to to try to make a run for howard they got some pieces as well.
 6 years ago '10        #94
DG Yola 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 169 169
fu*k I hope Dwight doesn't ride especially for Bynum & his weak a.ss knees
 6 years ago '10        #95
DG Yola 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 169 169
O-Town needs to just get ride of everyone else BUT D12 and bring in another superstar
 6 years ago '04        #96
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 pus*yFiend said:
3 Straight trips to the finals....losing in the playoffs this yr to a hungry team that just won the championship and dominated the heat a team that your bulls couldn't figure out and all of a sudden the lakers are on the decline?

who other than howard will be getting the rebounds for you guys if the ridiculous trade you mentioned were to happen? plus rose needs to learn how to shoot ...so who exactly is going to shoot for you guys?

gasol + howard + a healthy and newly refreshed Kobe = not title CONTENDERS but title WINNERS

if you want to talk about a big market city LA takes a big dump all over chi town....plus fu*k addidas ...howard will sign a contract with nike and thats that.....
Loul Deng can grab rebounds, not to mention that we would have Asik coming off the bench who can also grab rebounds. If we kept Taj or Boozer, they can grab rebounds... @ you talking about us not having a team of rebounders..

I want you to prove to me that LA sh*ts on Chicago when it comes to a big market city...when Chicago is a proven top 3 big market city in the U.S.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #98
space
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Loul Deng can grab rebounds, not to mention that we would have Asik coming off the bench who can also grab rebounds. If we kept Taj or Boozer, they can grab rebounds... @ you talking about us not having a team of rebounders..

I want you to prove to me that LA sh*ts on Chicago when it comes to a big market city...when Chicago is a proven top 3 big market city in the U.S.
one team just signed a billion dollar deal with time warner and its not chicago
 6 years ago '09        #99
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 youngskits718 said:
n*ggas acting like Bynum is a scrub
he is lol still hasnt proved himself he is good for the height tho but compared to dwight lmao this sh*t is a joke
 6 years ago '10        #100
space
space
space
oh yeah lopez> bynumm
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy