D12 to LA? (Lakers offer Bynum and Odom)

most viewed right now
 117
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 103
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
Wait is it even the izod anymore

the nets are so garbage i haven't seen a game since they played la in the finals and got swept
 06-19-2011, 05:49 PM         #62
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao what the fu*k Magic can get better than this trade, Magic won't get anything better than this
 6 years ago '05        #63
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
dont see why anyone would want to be a Faker
 06-19-2011, 05:52 PM         #64
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
dont see why anyone would want to be a Faker
You just mad that you was in L.A. visiting and Laker fans ran a train on your girl.

Can't turn a ho into a housewife, don't be a hater.
 6 years ago '07        #65
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
lol not happening
 6 years ago '10        #66
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I love Bynum and Odom....but...


Get it done Mitch
 6 years ago '04        #67
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao what the fu*k Magic can get better than this trade, Magic won't get anything better than this
Noah + Boozer/Taj + Korver + Bobcats pick (will be a top 1st round pick) + the 2 picks this year>>>

Don't know if our FO would want/have to throw Deng in there...but I know I wouldn't if I were them..


Last edited by knowughetto; 06-19-2011 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #68
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
I don't like the idea of us losing Odom ....he's a great role player plus his size and being able to dribble the ball up the floor like a pg at times helps us a lot and a player like that is hard to find......

i would rather the lakers add artest and a few others off the bench......get luke waltons bum a.ss out of here......Bynum showed he has potential in the playoffs....but thats a little too late.....we've been waiting on him for a while...and all we've gotten has been injuries....

if the lakers take odom out and add artest im all for it......i still think our biggest missing piece is at the PG position so i dont know why Mitch ain't lookin at that first
 6 years ago '06        #69
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
D12 + Gasol = best frontcourt since tim duncan and david robinson.
 06-19-2011, 06:00 PM         #70
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Noah + Boozer/Taj + Korver + Bobcats pick (will be a top 1st round pick) + the 2 picks this year>>>

Don't know if our FO would want/have to throw Deng in there...but I know I wouldn't if I were them..
 6 years ago '06        #71
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
 pus*yFiend said:
I don't like the idea of us losing Odom ....he's a great role player plus his size and being able to dribble the ball up the floor like a pg at times helps us a lot and a player like that is hard to find......

i would rather the lakers add artest and a few others off the bench......get luke waltons bum a.ss out of here......Bynum showed he has potential in the playoffs....but thats a little too late.....we've been waiting on him for a while...and all we've gotten has been injuries....

if the lakers take odom out and add artest im all for it......i still think our biggest missing piece is at the PG position so i dont know why Mitch ain't lookin at that first
nah b.. i disagree.. we need dwight and if it only takes bynum odom and sum picks or fillers im all for it.. bynum is injury prone as fu*k.. lamar has his head up his a.ss with taht hollywood bs with his wife. d12 is the best center in the game period.. thats a steal if u ask me..
 06-19-2011, 06:02 PM         #72
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is i don't get is the "dont see why anyone would want to be a Faker" and Lakers fans saying "i don't want to lose Odom" lmao fu*koutmyface man...

who wouldn't wanna be a Laker you dumb muthafu*ka
 6 years ago '08        #73
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
Post move I think Bynum is better than DH. But Bynum is injury prone..so I guess theyre looking at it like that. Dwight can bring athleticism and defense in the paint. but I still say Bynum is greater when hes 100% healthy. odum is a bad move tho.. I still like him for are 6th man.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
but fu*k the trade if we have to take turkey sh*t with dwight... -.-" even luke walton would produce more then that turd
 6 years ago '09        #75
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,658 | Props total: 2774 2774
Orlando is going to throw in those bad contracts to like Arenas, maybe Turk, even though he ain't sh*t no more, probably throw in Stan Van Gundy as the waterboy/towel boy Jameer Nelson could be thrown in there to, so many scenarios that can be thought of.
 6 years ago '07        #76
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 fit2bboss said:
Post move I think Bynum is better than DH. But Bynum is injury prone..so I guess theyre looking at it like that. Dwight can bring athleticism and defense in the paint. but I still say Bynum is greater when hes 100% healthy. odum is a bad move tho.. I still like him for are 6th man.
I know its a tiny part of laker nation, but yall are on some other sh*t by sayin Bynum>>Howard. I mean really???

Bynum couldn't even think bout anchoring that magic squad and makin them top 5 defense, neverless carry the team like D12 did
 6 years ago '04        #77
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11730 11730
orlando wont accept that they rather lose him in free agency trading ur superstar center for great role players is a definite way of losing ur season ticket holders and marketing money in ur team
 6 years ago '04        #78
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 braided_uppimp said:
We have young players plus multiple/future draft picks we can give them. Your team is on the decline while we are gonna be contenders next season (if we have one) and for the future...

Not to mention that Howard and Rose are the faces of Addidas

Big market city + BIG marketing advantage with Addidas IF Rose and Howard were to play on the same team + contenders for YEARS

What can you guys really give them? Greg Oden's older brother?
 6 years ago '07        #79
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
avatar space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 ReggieA said:
Orlando is going to throw in those bad contracts to like Arenas, maybe Turk, even though he ain't sh*t no more, probably throw in Stan Van Gundy as the waterboy/towel boy Jameer Nelson could be thrown in there to, so many scenarios that can be thought of.
Arenas and Kobe on the same team?...get your popcorn ready.
 6 years ago '06        #80
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
would hate to see odom leave but we need dwight
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy