DMX Rides Rick Ross' Maybach Offer, "I'm Not The Average Artist"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 Joe Budden said:
Coke tester.
 Deesmitty04 said:
This n*gga don't need to be around GUNPLAY from triple C's lol 2 crackheads on one label lol
 trill jackson said:
that's how life works when you are a 40 year old man who barks like a dog and repeatedly gets arrested for dumb sh*t. people begin to think you're a nutcase
 MAY LAY LOW said:
so sad to see nygaz hit rock bottom because of the rock.......
 6 years ago '04        #42
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 297 297
dmx might do some jams with them but i dont think he will sign the papers
 6 years ago '11        #43
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Tommy_Bunz said:
every time I see comments on this site sh*t on legends, I think of this video, dude personality is corny as hell, but he was DEAD ON with his points.....hip-hop today is just lost smh.

it's coming from one of the main guys who can't make timeless music...you can't say something about Eli throwing a TD to Burress pissing off Tiki because...10 years from now...someone who's a casual sports fan, hell, a casual NFL fan won't understand the punch. that's why young boys don't ride for these old heads, the girl in the middle had that sh*t right. hip-hop was built on talking about current events...gangstas don't die they get chubby and they MOVE to miami, they don't stay doing this sh*t forever mang...it's a paralleled game with rap. you get your bread, you get your fame, then you move on...Jay-Z isn't making rap money off his rap sh*t, he's making money off the name he created, where he can now move on with different business ventures. 50 will probably be raping these b-rated studios pockets for years to come...Will Smith won, Mos Def won, Common won...you ain't supposed to be in this sh*t trying to tour off of a 10 year old album...that's not the fans fault, that's how the actual genre was built dog
 6 years ago '08        #44
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
X been irrelevant for damn near 10yrs now... he needs this
 6 years ago '04        #45
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 CFran55 said:
Go to sleep was pretty dope. Beat still.bumps in the whip
So because of one hot song, DMX should sign to a label where he doesn't fit in whatsoever?

Joe Budden said:
How ironic, you proceeded to "sh*t on" a legend to make your point.
If Joe Budden is a legend, Nas is Jesus Christ. I'm a fan of Budden, but he is nowhere close to legendary.

Of all the record labels out right now, MMG would be one of the best looks for DMX (if he got his sh-t together). Rick Ross is one of the only rappers who signs rappers and actually puts them on and gives them shine. I'd like to hear a DMX/Ross track, that'd be dope.
 06-19-2011, 03:34 PM         #46
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say it aint so..........Dont do it x! Ross is trash.
 06-19-2011, 03:38 PM         #47
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god man the way these lame a.ss young n*ggas just write off any respected legend in hiphop like they're some joke. it says more about their intentional igonorance and overall disregard for history

this generation of kids are ones who are so high off their own sh*t that they think they are better than their predicessors despite having little to show for it

how long this hip hop sh*t stays around...idunno..people feared that a whites would take over hip hop and claim it as their own, but i think its going to be under-developed one hit wonders k!lling the impact that hip hop once had.. n*gga think just because we have jay-z we can just live off that sh*t forever. one could argue that 50 is doing his best to keep some balance in hip hop but there are too many "fans" that hate him for his unapoligetic agressivness and bluntness. with hip hop , its a reflection of what is goin on in the black community; sissies, failing education systems, and misplaced value in dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #48
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Mathematic said:
its funny how a n*gga in the industry is claiming there is a illuminati but still get looked at as crazy...
so that means u take CrackMan X seriously
 6 years ago '07        #49
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
I Love you X

dont do it, they tryna change your style up
 06-19-2011, 04:21 PM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
its funny how a n*gga in the industry is claiming there is a illuminati but still get looked at as crazy...
you a'int neva lie bruh....if dude wants to remain clueless & in the dark about what's really good then let him...

as for X going over to Rick Ross & them...X's movement is in complete oppposition to what Rick Ross represents..lol at X kickin' one of his famous album intro prayers & then hearing Rick Ross on track 2 praising Satanic Freemasons... I def won't be messin' wit X anymore if that ever happens...that alone is reason enough not to join forces with those clowns...that's without even getting into the fact Ross is a total fraud,a former c.o..& throughout X's whole career he's prided himself on keeping it real & being against the police....
 6 years ago '06        #51
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 1461 1461
What if he sign with Shady Records
 6 years ago '06        #52
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
he need to leave racist a.ss arizona
 6 years ago '05        #53
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
DMX was the man back in the day Its dark and hell is hot one of the best albums of the 90s
 6 years ago '05        #54
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501

[video - click to view]

06-19-2011, 05:33 PM         #55
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i call it helpin a n*gga out #ross... i see you
 06-19-2011, 05:34 PM         #56
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilIcey said:
its better for him to go back to acting than rapping
real sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #57
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Jacc Blacc said:
when was it EVER a good idea to sign under a rapper, especially a rapper that has less success then you???

reminds me of when nas was gonna sign under ja rule smh

Yeah i wouldn't sign to that sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #58
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
But Ross would get DMX's buzz up. No one's checking for X in 2011 and right now Ross would be a good career booster for him. I don't necessarily agree with the match up but if I was X I'd probably take the deal based off the fact that I know Ross can actually make me and my music heard. Ross has taken care of Wale so far so I don't see why he wouldn't take care of X either.
 6 years ago '04        #59
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,317 | Props total: 11387 11387
i mean who else is gonna offer x a deal with his history

if i was him ill take it that
 6 years ago '04        #60
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,765 | Props total: 1279 1279
 bobbysteels18 said:

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago