Jun 17 - Woman says she’s too ‘educated’ to be kicked off New York train

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Mathematic said:
here you go with this racist sh*t..
its true f*ggot, thought we had an understanding that you would stop simping me
 06-19-2011, 12:52 PM         #42
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb ho
 06-19-2011, 12:57 PM         #43
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she may be educated but she sounds dumb as fu*k.

Last edited by Everest; 06-19-2011 at 01:00 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #44
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$819 | Props total: 81 81
 Jacc Blacc said:
the funny part is if the lady being thrown off the train was black 90% of you bums would yell racism
bullsh*t. the same thing happened a few weeks ago except it was a black lady talking loud on her phone and she was put off the bus. I don't remember people pullin the race card. If someone is talking loud and cursing on their phone on public transit, I don't care what race, they're obnoxious and needs to be dealt with even if that means throwing them off the bus/train or whatever.
 06-19-2011, 01:06 PM         #45
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

She goes to NYU, with all that talk I thought she went to an Ivy League or close to it.
 6 years ago '07        #46
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I bet we wont see Pat McGoin in this thread.... get your ENTITLED a.ss off the fu*kin train...I would of been pissed if I was riding the train...Surprised no one cursed her out
 6 years ago '07        #47
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 meepos said:
if you're paying for school, you're paying for class.
 6 years ago '09        #48
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
that dumb fat bi*ch should have been kicked out instead. she too hyped for being "touched." the chick aint touch that fu*kin fats.lut like in a violent way. n*ggas she didnt do anything wrong, nothing violence was done so i dont see any reason for her to get kicked out. profanity? thats bullsh*t! everybody acts like they dont curse when they tell someone to not curse. i will understand that IF someone has never cursed on their ENTIRE life, but until then nobody on this fu*kin earth has the fu*kin right to tell someone that they shouldnt curse, wherever it is or whatever the goddamn fu*kin situation is. i love to curse, btw.

Last edited by AI34Life; 06-19-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #49
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:
the funny part is if the lady being thrown off the train was black 90% of you bums would yell racism

exactly!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #50
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25753 25753
Lol do you think im a "hoodlum"
 6 years ago '09        #51
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Shawtymann said:
bullsh*t. the same thing happened a few weeks ago except it was a black lady talking loud on her phone and she was put off the bus. I don't remember people pullin the race card. .
i remeber the thread about the black guy who was on the bus and trying to be a tough guy to some old white dude, the black guy was obviously in the wrong but after he got his a.ss handed to him it was "oh thats racist', sh*t look at the mexican chick who got kicked off her softball team for negatively posting bs on her facebook, what did all those posters say "man thats racist"

even the black kid who was asked to get off the plane because he was arguing with the stewardes and the ticket lady and he wouldnt pull his pants up, everyone jumped in the thread and blamed it on racism

if the lady was black and a white worker asked her to get off the train or bus whatever she was on people would call racism too like they always do but because the lady being kicked off was white then its okay

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-19-2011 at 09:38 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #52
yaboiace 5 heat pts
space
space
$330 | Props total: 155 155
 meepos said:
if you're paying for school, you're paying for class.

6 years ago '11        #53
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Jacc Blacc said:
i remeber the thread about the black guy who was on the bus and trying to be a tough guy to some old white dude, the black guy was obviously in the wrong but after he got his a.ss handed to him it was "oh thats racist', sh*t look at the mexican chick who got kicked off her softball team for negatively posting bs on her facebook, what did all those posters say "man thats racist"

even the black kid who was asked to get off the plane because he was arguing with the stewardes and the ticket lady and he wouldnt pull his pants up, everyone jumped in the thread and blamed it on racism

if the lady was black and a white worker asked her to get off the train or bus whatever she was on people would call racism too like they always do but because the lady being kicked off was white then its okay
fu*k outta here, you exaggeratin like a motherfu*ker if you was actually speaking truth and not talkin out ya a.ss you would know that 90% of people on that thread were saying sagging is pointless and stupid. 1 or 2 folks was said that was racist.
Proof:

You pointin out stupid sh*t that only a few say. A more accurate post would state that 10% would say it's racist if the lady was black. 80% of n*ggas be would be saying "this is why I don't fu*k with black chicks"

Last edited by Backflipz; 06-19-2011 at 10:05 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #54
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 OOps said:
bi*ch needs to stfu..........This the problem with these women getting educated, they run they mouth like they got rights. This bi*ch needs to be in the kitchen or in the bedroom.......why is she out the house?
same thing i was thinkin
 06-19-2011, 10:57 PM         #55
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give the conductor props for keeping her cool , she totally outclassed that yuppie piece of trash....
 06-19-2011, 11:26 PM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
elitist bi*ch lol
 6 years ago '04        #57
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
Negrofucious says: If you have to brag about what schools you went to on a train, then why are you on the train to begin with? All that 'education' couldn't provide you with a car (Or hell, a bicycle)?
 06-20-2011, 12:33 AM         #58
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are reports indicating that she has been fired from her job at BNP.
 6 years ago '10        #59
Heredia24d 4 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 471 471

This bi*ch!
 6 years ago '04        #60
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
She only brought up the education thing because the conductor implied she was ignorant for using the word fu*k

Who snitched on her though. I bet it was an ugly fat bi*ch, maybe even the person recording.

She got kicked out for saying F*CK on the phone. Really? I bet it was some ugly dumb a.ss who was jealous of her and didn't like her voice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy