How Long Does Your iPhone 4 Battery Last?

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
21771 pageviews
32 comments


King Jackson 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 1213 1213
How Long Does Your iPhone 4 Battery Last?
 

 
I know there are a lot of people with the iPhone 4 and I'm wondering how long does the battery last on HEAVY USAGE?

I'm switching from Sprint to Verizon on the 24th (EVO to iPhone 4).. My EVO battery barely makes it through the a 9-10 hour day (usually about 5-15% left).. Will the iPhone 4 make it through the day image

I appreciate the responsesimage

32 comments for "How Long Does Your iPhone 4 Battery Last?"

 5 years ago '04        #2
VinceTran 
space
avatar space
space
$2,406 | Props total: 1360 1360
i have full brightness on... and i have to charge it daily.. anywhere i can i charge it.

with moderate use, u can expect your phone to die before then end of the night. I wake up at 8 and on my phone moderately til 11 pm. it's better then alot of android phones
 5 years ago '08        #3
King Jackson 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 1213 1213
 VinceTran said:
i have full brightness on... and i have to charge it daily.. anywhere i can i charge it.

with moderate use, u can expect your phone to die before then end of the night. I wake up at 8 and on my phone moderately til 11 pm. it's better then alot of android phones
Well as long as it can last through a 9-10 hour day then I'm good! Thanks!
 5 years ago '05        #4
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,965 | Props total: 67 67
i have had android and currently on iphone i use to get like 10-15 hrs of medium use on android and that was my biggest and really only prob with android....

Now that i got iphone i can use heavy like 4 hrs talk time 2-3 hrs net and over 100 txt in a day and i can still get like 15-20 hrs and still have 15% atleast
 5 years ago '04        #5
KURUPTION!!! 533 heat pts533
space
avatar space
space
$34,315 | Props total: 505 505
My iPhone isn't at 50% yet and it's been off the charger since 5am EST. Moderate phone use and heavy MP3 playback, about 3-4 hours today. No web or camera today though. Typically I unplug my charger at that time every day and plug it back in around 11pm EST and I've only had my phone go below 20% once and that was when I went home to Los Angeles and because of the time difference and it was off the charger for almost 24 hours plus I was using it HEAVY.
 5 years ago '08        #6
King Jackson 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 1213 1213
 I AM LEGEND said:
My iPhone isn't at 50% yet and it's been off the charger since 5am EST. Moderate phone use and heavy MP3 playback, about 3-4 hours today. No web or camera today though. Typically I unplug my charger at that time every day and plug it back in around 11pm EST and I've only had my phone go below 20% once and that was when I went home to Los Angeles and because of the time difference and it was off the charger for almost 24 hours plus I was using it HEAVY.
:wow:

Thanks bro.. I was going to stay w/Sprint & get the EVO 3D but the battery I'm sure will still be an issue. Thanks for the feedback, Verizon just got another customer :dancingcool:
 5 years ago '04        #7
KURUPTION!!! 533 heat pts533
space
avatar space
space
$34,315 | Props total: 505 505
 Pro337 said:
:wow:

Thanks bro.. I was going to stay w/Sprint & get the EVO 3D but the battery I'm sure will still be an issue. Thanks for the feedback, Verizon just got another customer :dancingcool:
Before this turns into another Android/iPhone holy war I will say that the Evo 3D's battery may be straight, so you might want to wait, especially since the verizon plans are higher than anyone elses. I just don't have the time to babysit my phone and make sure applications are off and whatnot to have a decent battery life, plus I play a lot of music and that further drains the battery on Android devices moreso than an iPhone. Still even if the battery isn't up to par, an extended one will come out and those are pretty good.
 5 years ago '04        #8
chi - lite 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
For the people in here with Sprint, just wait before you bounce to Verizon cause Sprint is supposed to get the Iphone 4S in before the year is up. Even if you are still planning on leaving Sprint or TMobile at least wait til the new Iphone drops. Why leave and cop the Iphone 4 when another one is finna drop ?
 5 years ago '10        #9
eightytyson06 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 2354 2354
about 5 days
 5 years ago '05        #10
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,965 | Props total: 67 67
 eightytyson06 said:
about 5 days
this is true but u hardly get to use anything on it lol, i had it last like 4 1/2 days one time when i was sick and hardly touched it
 5 years ago '04        #11
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 229 229
I get more juice on my Atrix then my iphone. Like I said its hard to judge though totally different phones. If u have a lot of cydia sh*t on your iphone, you better not expect it to last that long. One thing I liked about iphone is you could actually close programs versus android to where u can but need a task k!ller, which usually is more battery then the program.

BUT at least android batteries can be swapped out.

Usually what you can do is either buy a battery upgrade, or you can just buy other battery and switch batteries. I keep an extra battery on me at all times, usually I don't need it though.

I like the option though versus iphone you better have one of them charger bulky a.ss cases or bulking a.ss external chargers...
 5 years ago '04        #12
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,653 | Props total: 143 143
 Dillinger805 said:
this is true but u hardly get to use anything on it lol, i had it last like 4 1/2 days one time when i was sick and hardly touched it
I have 4 hours and 45 minutes of use with 5 days and 13 hours standby currently on my iPhone 4.
 5 years ago '04        #13
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 229 229
 Dillinger805 said:
this is true but u hardly get to use anything on it lol, i had it last like 4 1/2 days one time when i was sick and hardly touched it
Some of yall that have yall sh*t last 5 days should not even own phones. That means yall don't get any kind of text or nothing. Any real phone user will usually have to charge it every night.

If it is stock iphone no jailbreak it will last a bit longer, because that cydia sh*t eats up battery life.
 5 years ago '06        #14
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,503 | Props total: 53 53
I use it for pandora, texting, internet, facebook, email, etc. It lasts me all day with about 20-30% left depending on how long im using it. I also stream pandora in my car and at the gym so im putting some good use to it.
 5 years ago '05        #15
fully_amazing 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,612 | Props total: 108 108
iPhone 4:
-Unplugged at 6:30 EST
-Used splahtop for about 15 mins.
-ran IM+ all day

-surfed boxden for like 45 min.
-read the news
{ another 15 mins)
checked stocks

-D/L / updated apps (4)
-I have about 36 packages/apps from cydia installed (So any given time I'm using some of them)

-about 45 mins talk time
-Mad text all day long, to many to count lol
-Played PvsZ 15 mins
-Ran Pandora about for 20 mins

Right now it's 10 PM getting ready to go out and I'm at 38%
 5 years ago '04        #16
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,653 | Props total: 143 143
 egotistical said:
Some of yall that have yall sh*t last 5 days should not even own phones. That means yall don't get any kind of text or nothing. Any real phone user will usually have to charge it every night.

If it is stock iphone no jailbreak it will last a bit longer, because that cydia sh*t eats up battery life.
Bullllllsh*t. Having cydia doesn't hurt battery life at all. If you have a sh*t ton of extra FROM cydia, of course.

I send about 1k in text messages a month, and have used about 1.6-1.9GB of data per month for the last few months..
 5 years ago '08        #17
King Jackson 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 1213 1213
 chi - lite said:
For the people in here with Sprint, just wait before you bounce to Verizon cause Sprint is supposed to get the Iphone 4S in before the year is up. Even if you are still planning on leaving Sprint or TMobile at least wait til the new Iphone drops. Why leave and cop the Iphone 4 when another one is finna drop ?
iPhone 4S .. is that just a rumor or has it been announced and is definitely in the works?
 5 years ago '08        #18
King Jackson 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 1213 1213
 I AM LEGEND said:
Before this turns into another Android/iPhone holy war I will say that the Evo 3D's battery may be straight, so you might want to wait, especially since the verizon plans are higher than anyone elses. I just don't have the time to babysit my phone and make sure applications are off and whatnot to have a decent battery life, plus I play a lot of music and that further drains the battery on Android devices moreso than an iPhone. Still even if the battery isn't up to par, an extended one will come out and those are pretty good.
Yeah I stream Pandora pretty much all day in the Warehouse at work and I have to constantly keep my phone plugged in.. Even when I'm just playing the .mp3's that are on the SD Card it still eats up the battery, fast.
 5 years ago '04        #19
KURUPTION!!! 533 heat pts533
space
avatar space
space
$34,315 | Props total: 505 505
 Pro337 said:
Yeah I stream Pandora pretty much all day in the Warehouse at work and I have to constantly keep my phone plugged in.. Even when I'm just playing the .mp3's that are on the SD Card it still eats up the battery, fast.
That was the main reason I stopped fu*king with the Evo. I would listen to MP3s all day at work and and the battery would be damn near gone in 4 hours. You won't have that issue with an iPhone.
 06-17-2011, 10:22 PM         #20
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i use it an ipod if i go out so i say it lasts about a day for me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
154 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy